Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Empty
PostSubject: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Cuz Santa is gonna hit all the bad boys and girls where it REALLY hurts this year...

Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... 386133_2860949922915_1234682149_33340213_1705626768_n

OH, THE HORROR! THE CRUELTY!!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Cuz Santa is gonna hit all the bad boys and girls where it REALLY hurts this year...

Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... 386133_2860949922915_1234682149_33340213_1705626768_n

OH, THE HORROR! THE CRUELTY!!!!

Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... 25679

several of you on this board are in BIG trouble!!! Not only will Nickelback be playing at halftime, they will also be under your tree instead of that hot waxer you have been really wanting....

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:43 am

Ya know, I was watching WWE's Tribute to the Troops wrestling show last night and about halfway through, they brought out Nickelback to play the theme song from Raw. I had no idea that song was by Nickelback; it's much heavier than most of their stuff. Now that I know it's them, I can hear it in the vocals but damn, I still like the song.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Ya know, I was watching WWE's Tribute to the Troops wrestling show last night and about halfway through, they brought out Nickelback to play the theme song from Raw. I had no idea that song was by Nickelback; it's much heavier than most of their stuff. Now that I know it's them, I can hear it in the vocals but damn, I still like the song.

you are on your way to being a nickelback fan!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:

RESIST, Toho! RESIST!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

RESIST, Toho! RESIST!!!

Resistance is futile. Your good music taste will be assimilated.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I gotta' admit, that song is pretty catchy - I'm quite liking - One of my friends put it on at a party some weeks ago, and it really fit great. great riff, cool little solo, and the guy does have a cool voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...   Ya better be good, for goodness' sake... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ya better be good, for goodness' sake...
Page 1 of 1