Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer

Go down 
+24
Required Fields
Temple of Blood
exact33
Dark Horseman
corplhicks
Troublezone
thejokeriv
nevermore
Witchfinder
Vexer6
pdf0427
mikeinfla
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
Glower
the sentinel
glassprison
muckie
Fat Freddy
John Madden
manny
Gilbert
brokentulsa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 pm

True and true to the above two posts.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:10 pm

New Ratt made its live debut last night:

(shrugs)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Blotzer's version was SO MUCH better. Pearcy sounds awful.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New Ratt made its live debut last night:

(shrugs)

affraid
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Here ya go. I barely made it to the chorus.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:57 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Here ya go. I barely made it to the chorus.

Good song. Has a strong vibe and the vocals are good.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

That's not a bad tune at all. I thought his last solo album was pretty good. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is the price. Since it's an import that isn't going to sell a ton of copies, it's like $15+ every time I run across it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

Oh, thanks for the post, mike.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:05 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh, and by the way:

Quote :
The band is planning new tracks for 2019, along with a worldwide tour in support of "Out of The Cellar"'s 30th anniversary.

Aren't they a few years late for that? Out of the Cellar came out in '84. 30 years would've been 2014. Laughing very hard

I think the article meant 35th anniversary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

the sentinel wrote:
That's not a bad tune at all. I thought his last solo album was pretty good. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is the price. Since it's an import that isn't going to sell a ton of copies, it's like $15+ every time I run across it.

His last one is a free listen on Prime if you are a Prime member on Amazon. I listened to that and the last Warrant on Prime last week. Both decent listens for free
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Oddly enough, I dug for a Ratt CD today....found it.....
.....and blasted around And Round twenty times in my car.....
going about town, doing this and that.
Perfect weather.
Yesterday I saw a YouTube video of two young girls playing it on guitar and bass.
I immediately sensed the true power of the tune again - she even nailed the solo !
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 8:30 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

His last one is a free listen on Prime if you are a Prime member on Amazon. I listened to that and the last Warrant on Prime last week. Both decent listens for free

Thanks for the info, mike. The last Warrant. "Harder, Faster" is actually really good. Robert Mason has injected a lot of life into the band.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 10:01 am

the sentinel wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Thanks for the info, mike. The last Warrant. "Harder, Faster" is actually really good. Robert Mason has injected a lot of life into the band.

Yep. if you are a Prime Member you can download them to your phone/device for free. I saw them when I was looking for Night Demon. I was gonna order Night Demon then saw it was a free album so I downloaded it and the Pearcy and Warrant albums showed up on my feed. That last Warrant is decent. I almost bought it when it came out but then didn't hear enough of it so I decided not to. Not bas as a free listen with Prime.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 5:04 am

What the heck?!?!?

Do people never outgrow this type of behavior??
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 8:52 am

He is known to have wicked allergies...he probably just took too much Benadryl.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 9:58 am

He's known to like cheeseburgers...maybe he's having a stroke.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Whoooo! Who knew Ratt fans would one day demand Blotzer bring his version of the band back? Haha. Everything Blotzer said has been proven to be true. This is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 3:39 pm

I seem to recall Blotzer's musicians called "scabs". In primitive cultures I guess that is a put-down.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
I seem to recall Blotzer's musicians called "scabs".  In primitive cultures I guess that is a put-down.

Everyone put them down, but they sounded a hundred times better than the "real" Ratt!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:22 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
What the heck?!?!?

Do people never outgrow this type of behavior??

Trying to do a little damage control, bassist Juan Croucier said (after the fact, of course) that Stephen was in a lot of pain from a knee injury, but they were determined to go on as to not cancel the show and disappoint the fans.

Ok. *insert eye roll here*

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
I seem to recall Blotzer's musicians called "scabs".  In primitive cultures I guess that is a put-down.

Everyone put them down, but they sounded a hundred times better than the "real" Ratt!

Is there anything surprising about that?

Replacement musicians have to audition. I'm sorry, I mean "scabs" have to at least audition.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Ratt posted this apology from Stephen on their official FB 20 minutes ago.

Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Ratt10

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Still trying to be 25.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 9:12 pm

At one point in the clip you can see him pulling on the drums. I was waiting for the drum kit to come tumbling on his head.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 12:01 pm

I watched that clip that's gone viral...that was just horrific. I had known his voice had been shot in recent years, but that was just excruciating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next