Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015

Go down 
+21
iamrockerfun
scottmitchell74
Glower
DakotaRogers
Boris2008
springozzy
chewie
SideShowDisaSter
bgsully
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
corplhicks
manny
nevermore
Required Fields
exact33
Leatherface
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:03 pm

The Facts Of Life
Family Feud
Jeopardy
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D season finale. Very cool in tying up the season (and an appearance from Mr. Hyde!) but leaving enough loose ends for next season (Ward re-forming Hydra, Simmons disappearance into the Kree Stone)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Daredevil on Netflix - episode #8

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:25 pm

007 wrote:
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D season finale. Very cool in tying up the season (and an appearance from Mr. Hyde!) but leaving enough loose ends for next season (Ward re-forming Hydra, Simmons disappearance into the Kree Stone)

Spoiler alerts dude...some of us live on the West Coast and see shows 3 hours later.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 4:39 am

The Whole Wide World
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:06 am

S.D. wrote:
007 wrote:

Spoiler alerts dude...some of us live on the West Coast and see shows 3 hours later.

Oops my bad. Sorry all.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:40 am

Strange Behavior
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:58 am

S.D. wrote:
007 wrote:

Woops lol

Good episode, the show seems to have found its footing in year 2. I hope they keep the momentum up in season 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Agents of SHIELD - Enjoyed the finale (even though I already knew about Ward and Simmons' fates beforehand - LOL). I still feel like this series is not quite firing on all cylinders though...it has moments and the backstory was more complete in season 2....but I feel like they lost some of the humorous elements from last season that I enjoyed. I went back and watched the original pilot episode last week and realized that tone has vanished this season.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:46 am

The Goldbergs
Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:53 am

Episodes I and II of "Monty Python: Almost the Truth (The Lawyers' Cut)" - a 5 part documentary on the career of Britain's most notorious comedy troupe, told via interviews with the five surviving Pythons and some of their celebrity fans (incl. Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson!). Naturally, plenty of classic clips from the Python vaults are included as well. Loads of fun so far!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:28 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:45 am

Last night, flipping through the channels, I found Zero Hour!. I think it was on Turner Classics or something. For those of you not familiar with it, it's the original b/w airline disaster move that Airplane! was based upon. And when I say "based upon", I really mean "copied almost word-for-word" with some jokes added in. But that's not important right now.

I only watched it for about a half hour, but I was laughing my ass off, inserting my own jokes! Golly!!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Finished "Sushi Girl" today.

The ending was fairly predictable which was a shame because this "Tarentino-esque" crime/torture-drama had a pretty cool setup and the performances by Tony Todd and especially Mark Hamill were friggin' awesome.

The whole thing smacks of Reservoir Dogs but the ending is pretty lame IMO.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Last night, flipping through the channels, I found Zero Hour!. I think it was on Turner Classics or something. For those of you not familiar with it, it's the original b/w airline disaster move that Airplane! was based upon. And when I say "based upon", I really mean "copied almost word-for-word" with some jokes added in. But that's not important right now.

I only watched it for about a half hour, but I was laughing my ass off, inserting my own jokes! Golly!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:58 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Madmaxtwotheroadwarrior
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:18 am

The Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:57 am

"Pitch Perfect" (2012)

My wife has suddenly fallen in love with this movie, which is getting mucho cable play lately due to the imminent release of its sequel. Basically it's a slightly raunchier version of "Glee." An all-girl collegiate a cappella singing group suffers a humiliating defeat at the national finals in New York City, then at the dawn of the new school year they recruit several new dysfunctional members and try to regain their former glory.  

I was prepared to go "Pffft, chick flick" but I have to admit it, some of the gags in this were actually pretty damn funny and besides, I could look at Anna Kendrick all day, she's a cutie.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:27 am

^^Love that movie and looking forward to the sequel. I was in the same boat too as my wife picked it out and I had loooooow expectations (I hate Glee so very much). Was very surprised at the hilarity, and the performance at the end gave me chills. Saw it again a couple nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:00 am

^^ Today's paper gave "Pitch Perfect 2" a three-star review. My wife will be thrilled. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Pitch Perfect" (2012)

My wife has suddenly fallen in love with this movie, which is getting mucho cable play lately due to the imminent release of its sequel. Basically it's a slightly raunchier version of "Glee." An all-girl collegiate a cappella singing group suffers a humiliating defeat at the national finals in New York City, then at the dawn of the new school year they recruit several new dysfunctional members and try to regain their former glory.  

I was prepared to go "Pffft, chick flick" but I have to admit it, some of the gags in this were actually pretty damn funny and besides, I could look at Anna Kendrick all day, she's a cutie.

Very entertaining movie. Wasn't really familiar with most of the songs, but I enjoyed the performances regardless. The sequel is the directorial debut of actress Elizabeth Banks (who played one of the announcers in the first film and was also the executive producer).

and yes, Anna Kendrick is indeed a little honey.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Currently watching Rock on the range festival broadcast on axstv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015)

Absolute batshit-insane action/comedy spy film; half throwback 60s, half modern ultra-violent ala Kick-Ass (same director). Schizophrenic to be sure, but so lovingly produced you can't help but get swept up in it. The body count is insane, in one sequence I think about 100 people get shot/stabbed/impaled/be-headed, etc...and it's played for laughs! If you're looking for logic...avoid, but if you're up for a little of the old ultra-violence, you'll get plenty.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:08 am

The Enforcer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next