Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+26
Witchfinder
jettafiend
scottmitchell74
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
nevermore
chewie
Sutekh
thejokeriv
James B.
Boris2008
manny
DallasBlack
kmorg
exact33
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
tohostudios
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Empty
PostSubject: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Ended up watching March Madness at home instead of going to iTap with some friends because I got food poisoning from damn store-bought potato salad. Same thing happened last time but I thought it was just a coincidence. That's twice in a row so cross that off my list of things I buy.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Right now I'm watching Florida Gulf Coast give Georgetown all they can handle (39-31 FGC 5 minutes into the second half). Brackets be damned; I'd LOVE to see FGC upset Georgetown (one my most hated teams).

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:47 pm

I watched The Man With the Iron Fists earlier this week.

It started out good, but it went downhill very fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 am

"The Dallas Connection" (1994)

It's yet another boobs & bullets fiesta from the Andy Sidaris funbag factory!! Agents Cannon and Austin return from "Enemy Gold," but this time they've been targeted by a trio of beautiful female assassins. The lethal ladies are really after some computer chips that will allow their evil boss to control a government weapons satellite, but who really cares about the plot anyway with all the eye candy running around this flick? As usual, a bunch of girls get nekkid and lotsa stuff blows up, plus as a bonus we get a couple of poorly staged kung-fu fights too. A total hoot(er)!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Jason+Becker-1

Every musician needs to watch this. Hell, every human should see this. Very inspirational.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Fawlty Towers - The Germans

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Jason+Becker-1

Every musician needs to watch this. Hell, every human should see this. Very inspirational.

I saw most of it on tv a week ago or so. Sadly I missed the beginning.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Earlier:

NCIS

Now:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:03 am

Caught up with Revolution before it resumes this week from the 3-month hiatus(!).
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:01 am

Pit Boss
Dual Survival
AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 am

A Might Heart and a few episodes of Star Trek the Animated Series
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 am

S.D. wrote:
Caught up with Revolution before it resumes this week from the 3-month hiatus(!).

I really couldn't get into that, the whole civilization collapse, people fighting for survival but all of the women looking as though they have had a team of hair and make up artists working non stop was just too annoying.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 am

Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

I really couldn't get into that, the whole civilization collapse, people fighting for survival but all of the women looking as though they have had a team of hair and make up artists working non stop was just too annoying.

yeppers !

kinda/sorta like the old cowboy movies when they are on a cattle drive and their duds are spic n span and wrinkle free surprised

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:56 am

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" (2012)

Yeah, I "took one for the team" and watched this one w/my wife last night...

In the fifth (and thankfully final) installment of the Twilight Saga, Bella finally becomes a vamp and hubby Edward has to raise a vampire/werewolf army to protect their hybrid child from the villainous Volturi. Or something like that. There may be more to it but honestly, I was nodding off by the three quarter mark of this lengthy, talky, boring flick so I may have missed some sh*t.
As usual, my advice when it comes to "Twilight" is this: if you have a penis, there is no reason for you to watch these movies.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

That doesn't bother me as much as the question....

"WHERE ARE ALL THE BICYCLES?????!!!!!!!"

lol!

I had watched the first 5 episodes when they aired but wasn't really getting into it, I then took a break for 3 months and on a whim decided to watch the next 5 episodes and ended up enjoying them more than I thought I would. It's still just a "fair" show, but just good enough for me to keep watching to see how this season plays out.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:44 pm

S.D. wrote:

lol!

I might give it another chance as I think I only saw the first four or five.

I'm going to start watching Utopia now as it comes highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:26 pm

James B. wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

yeppers !

kinda/sorta like the old cowboy movies when they are on a cattle drive and their duds are spic n span and wrinkle free surprised

Or on The Walking Dead, how the lawns remain manicured:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Lawns
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 7vhvav10
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 pm

S.D. wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

That doesn't bother me as much as the question....

lol!

I had watched the first 5 episodes when they aired but wasn't really getting into it, I then took a break for 3 months and on a whim decided to watch the next 5 episodes and ended up enjoying them more than I thought I would. It's still just a "fair" show, but just good enough for me to keep watching to see how this season plays out.

Totally agree - what. no bikes? They could use some good mountain bikes to get around....

Thanks for the reminder - forget it was coming back on Monday. I guess I didn't miss it while it was not being aired. It had enough to keep me interested. Hopefully it will get better as time goes on. It will be interested to see if the episodes filmed after the 3 month break are better than the ones shot before the break (several of the episodes had already been shot prior to the break)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:30 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Thanks for the reminder - forget it was coming back on Monday. I guess I didn't miss it while it was not being aired. It had enough to keep me interested. Hopefully it will get better as time goes on. It will be interested to see if the episodes filmed after the 3 month break are better than the ones shot before the break (several of the episodes had already been shot prior to the break)

All the episodes were shot prior to the break. That was the reason for the extended hiatus, NBC only ordered 10 episodes to "see how it goes" and then it took 3 months for them to complete another round (one episode of a TV show takes about 9 shooting days and then another week or more of post-production). So about 20 weeks to complete 10 episodes roughly.

Eric Kripke (show runner) has stated that Revolution will be a faster-paced show after the break, he said he realized it was taking too long to develop the story and his focus for the second half of the season was to crank up the intensity.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
James B. wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

yeppers !

kinda/sorta like the old cowboy movies when they are on a cattle drive and their duds are spic n span and wrinkle free TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 685534

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 201269 I just watched the ST-TNG episode that meme is from! It's a hilarious scene where Picard is reciting Shakespeare to try to convince a Ferengi commander that he really loves Troi's mother.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Pushing Daisies
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm

S.D. wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

All the episodes were shot prior to the break. That was the reason for the extended hiatus, NBC only ordered 10 episodes to "see how it goes" and then it took 3 months for them to complete another round (one episode of a TV show takes about 9 shooting days and then another week or more of post-production). So about 20 weeks to complete 10 episodes roughly.

Eric Kripke (show runner) has stated that Revolution will be a faster-paced show after the break, he said he realized it was taking too long to develop the story and his focus for the second half of the season was to crank up the intensity.

O good! I will be watching tomorrow
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
James B. wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

yeppers !

kinda/sorta like the old cowboy movies when they are on a cattle drive and their duds are spic n span and wrinkle free TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 685534

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 201269 I just watched the ST-TNG episode that meme is from! It's a hilarious scene where Picard is reciting Shakespeare to try to convince a Ferengi commander that he really loves Troi's mother.

Razz

that picard episode os great!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next