Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015

Go down 
+21
iamrockerfun
scottmitchell74
Glower
DakotaRogers
Boris2008
springozzy
chewie
SideShowDisaSter
bgsully
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
corplhicks
manny
nevermore
Required Fields
exact33
Leatherface
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Empty
PostSubject: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Watching Doctor Who on New Years Day.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Cotton Bowl. Michigan St. looked like they were going to be blown out by Baylor but they scored 21 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to win 42-41

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:05 pm

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (2014)

Cap's second solo adventure moves the action to present day Washington, DC and teams him up with the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansen) against a revitalized HYDRA plot to overthrow S.H.I.E.L.D. and take over the world (as usual). Naturally, mucho mayhem and destruction ensues. I still think I preferred the first "Cap" flick over this one by just a smidge, but this was still a great way to kick off my new year movie slate!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:08 pm

First semi-final game in NCAA football history.  Oregon vs Florida State.

Between Jameis Winston being a punk and that stupid Indian chant their fans do, I am sooooo pulling for The Ducks in this one.

In the immortal words of Nelson from The Simpsons, "Ha, Ha!"

Oregon is stomping Fla St. 39-20 late in the third quarter of the Rose Bowl.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:12 pm

*Nelson voice* "Ha, ha!"

Florida State just turned it over again.  Oregon leads 45-20 starting the fourth quarter. 

Did I mention I HATE Florida State?

*Update 52-20*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
*Nelson voice* "Ha, ha!"

Florida State just turned it over again.  Oregon leads 45-20 starting the fourth quarter. 

Did I mention I HATE Florida State?

Ha! Yet another OU touchdown. This is great.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Oregon vs Alabama should be a great championship game.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:

That would be an interesting match up. I am hoping Alabama blows out Ohio State. That's another program I hate.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Bobo Wilson fumble! Hahaha. That clown is another scumbag.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

That would be an interesting match up.  I am hoping Alabama blows out Ohio State.  That's another program I hate.

Yep.  Me too.  Going all the way back to Woody Hayes.  And the fact that all their alums feel the need to state that they're from "THE Ohio State".

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:24 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And the rout continues!!!!!   Another Oregon TD!!!!

Go suck on some stolen crablegs Jameis!

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Think Jameis will shoot out some windows with a BB gun to celebrate this loss?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Witchfinder wrote:

Probably.  Or something worse. 

Man, there is actually talk around here of hoping he falls far enough in the draft for the Rams to pick him.  I swear, if we draft that scumbag, I'll find another team to follow!

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Probably.  Or something worse. 

Man, there is actually talk around here of hoping he falls far enough in the draft for the Rams to pick him.  I swear, if we draft that scumbag, I'll find another team to follow!

Ha! I think you're safe. He'll be long gone before the Rams get to pick. The Bucs, Jets or Titans will pick him if he's available.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Damn.  Oregon's being merciful and pulling Mariota. 

It makes sense but I'd sure love to see Oregon hang a 60 spot on Fla State.

EDIT - Oregon TO.  Oh well.  Maybe Jameis can throw another pick.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Just for you Toho:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Witchfinder wrote:
Just for you Toho:

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Sounds like the ESPN guys agree with me; an Alabama vs Oregon championship game is coming up.

And at least Jameis shook hands with the Oregon players; most of those scumbags headed for the locker room.  What a classless group.  That says a lot about their coaches IMO.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Sounds like the ESPN guys agree with me; an Alabama vs Oregon championship game is coming up.

And at least Jameis shook hands with the Oregon players; most of those scumbags headed for the locker room.  What a classless group.  That says a lot about their coaches IMO.

FSU are classless, just like that fraud Jimbo Fisher.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Now for the second game.

I'm no Alabama fan by any stretch of the imagination but I HATE Ohio State and I think Alabama vs Oregon would be a fascinating matchup for the championship game so...

"Roll Tide..."

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18909

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:03 am

"Don't Blink" (2014)

A group of thirty somethings arrive at a secluded mountain resort... and find that everyone there has mysteriously disappeared. As they try to figure out what happened, they also begin vanishing one by one. This "Twilight Zone"-ish indie thriller manages to create sufficiently creepy atmosphere despite an obvious low budget, thanks to the performances by a cast populated with familiar "C" list faces like Brian Austin Green ("90210"), Joanne Kelly ("Warehouse 13"), Mena Suvari, and even Zack "Scut Farkus from A Christmas Story" Ward! Not a must-see but if there's nothing else on it's a decent time waster.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:35 am

Doctor Who - The Green Death
Warehouse 13 - Season 1

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:06 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Don-Cherry-Rock-em-Sock-em-Hockey-26-DVD-Flat-729x1024
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Armed Forces Bowl

Another nutty game.  Houston trailed Pitt 34-13 with just over 6 minutes left in the game.  But Houston scored a TD then recovered two onside kicks in a row and scored TDs on both and with a 2 point conversion Houston won 35-34

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next