Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath

Go down 
+36
AchrisK
scottmitchell74
Tur-Thalion
krail
T-Roy
kethdredd
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
shamgar75
MetalFRO
manny
DevZor
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Orion Crystal Ice
metalhead777
EmoElmo
Grimmo
mc666
Sutekh
Shawn Of Fire
exact33
GrandNational
DallasBlack
Troublezone
jettafiend
Infinite
adrian
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Rex
Dark Horseman
powermacho
thejokeriv
James B.
Rami Airola
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
yeah, this sounds like the perfect blend of Behemoth and Maroon 5. You guys will love it.

hahaha
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Samples now on amazon, sounds pretty good to my ears:

http://www.amazon.com/Antiseptic-Bloodbath/dp/B008M03AD4/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342582586&sr=301-1
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 am

As usual, there's things I like and don't like... Some of Luke's vocals are strange like every album after Vanishing Lessons. But the drums and guitars sound good.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am

I'm waiting for the CD to be available.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:27 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Yeah, same here.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Yeah, same here.

same here.

kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 pm

This is now on Spotify for those that want to listen.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 am

James B. wrote:
Whenever a member of Tournequet speaks, I feel like I am in one of those puzzle books you get in the check-out aisle. It's seems like some anagram with cryptic overtones. I guess it goes back to me having to get out a dictionary whenever they put out a new album.
Same for me. I've witnessed Luke on other forums. I just got the email announcement recently from the band site. The overtones about animal cruelty and what not.

The whole animal thing is becoming really strange. I love animals (for hunting, eating, companionship, for their beauty in nature). And I completely respect those that love animals for different reasons...or don't like eating them or hunting. But this demonization of it is so pathetic. This whole theme is getting stupid....for me personally. And then trying to compare killing animals with Christ's death on the cross? Sad.

That's what I'm getting from all this...perhaps I'm missing it completely. But based off their email advertisement, I was like, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:38 am

[quote="T-Roy"]
James B. wrote:

The whole animal thing is becoming really strange. I love animals (for hunting, eating, companionship, for their beauty in nature). And I completely respect those that love animals for different reasons...or don't like eating them or hunting. But this demonization of it is so pathetic. This whole theme is getting stupid....for me personally. And then trying to compare killing animals with Christ's death on the cross? Sad.

100% Agree! Unfortunately evangelical Christianity has a nasty habit of labeling things it doesn't like as "sin". This is just another prime example
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 pm

I agree about halfway on their stance of animal cruelty say, testing animals in different labs because companies won't share their results. Other then that I agree with T-roy, but I mostly ignore it and enjoy the music.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Evangelical Christianity in America also has this nasty habit of blending into good-old-boy-'Republican' life and belief systems as if the two are one in the same, and shunning important details for broad, sweeping generalizations. \'arry \'eadbanger So basically, the best part of all this is, whether the band is tipsy or not, there are a slew of White Republican Christians™️ out there who won't buy this int'llecshul rekord full of tree huggin' lib'rl agenda that does not prrraaaaiiiseee our Aryan Jesus enough and talks about too many wrrrddly problms.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Evangelical Christian and conservative bashing all in one thread. I can just feel the love for people like me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm

[quote="thejokeriv"]
T-Roy wrote:
James B. wrote:

100% Agree! Unfortunately evangelical Christianity has a nasty habit of labeling things it doesn't like as "sin". This is just another prime example

I totally disagree. I am told by the All Knowing One that, as an evangelical, I cling to my guns and religion. It must be true.

krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

the reaping of tqt seeds hangs heavy in the air.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 am

[quote="exact33"]
thejokeriv wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
James B. wrote:

I totally disagree. I am told by the All Knowing One that, as an evangelical, I cling to my guns and religion. It must be true.

it is true. That's why you should Hope for some Change. Yes you can. Everybody can recognize it. They say, 'Huh. It works. It makes sense'.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 am

krail wrote:

Um...????

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
krail wrote:

Um...????
+1 ???
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
krail wrote:

Um...????

yeah. Wasnt even going to touch that one...

EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

adrian wrote:
Samples now on amazon, sounds pretty good to my ears:

http://www.amazon.com/Antiseptic-Bloodbath/dp/B008M03AD4/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342582586&sr=301-1

Some pretty weird shyt right there, may or may not be good to some.
Back to top Go down
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:26 pm

my friends, the tourniquet, seem to create this sort of stir. but i've hugged them all at a show. luke hugs the strongest, and seems most capable of defending me in an attack.
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

krail...you used to post at the old tourniquet board back in the early 2000s, didn't you? as krail bean?
Back to top Go down
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 am

Tur-Thalion wrote:
krail...you used to post at the old tourniquet board back in the early 2000s, didn't you? as krail bean?

hah yes. ages ago. i don't recognize your name...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:42 am

i could give a hoot about jesus or animals or any of that. i'll still give it a listen on Spotify. hopes aren't high though. their last few have been pretty bad.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 am

Think I'll eat a cheeseburger with a tall glass of milk, put on Pathogenic, and read the Bible before bed.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Krail!!!!! He's been awakened! Lol meep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath   Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet - Antiseptic Bloodbath
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next