Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth

Go down 
+61
Orion Crystal Ice
ZetaReticuli
journeyman
BillRoxx
Speedmetalfreak
criss3o
akeldama
lynch
arttieTHE1manparty
Dellocatus
DevZor
Vexer6
ultmetal
stpatrik
JaguarBlaze
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
A Handful of Wayne
Dark Horseman
Nico
Shiney
Wayne
sheets
Joe
EmoElmo
Addy
iamrockerfun
7thSaviour
Dave the Boss
chewie
snooloui
TheDoctor'sScarf
adrian
krokus
DeathCult
Chairman_Smith
metalinmyveins
nevermore
Temple of Blood
Ben Grimm
mlotek
jstate
XYZ
MEGATRON
JBall_Z
Andy
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
James B.
exact33
brokentulsa
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
manny
Shawn Of Fire
tohostudios
Alex Dee Rokket
Troublezone
Eyesore
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Better than anything on the new VH.

Nonsense. Both Honeybabysweetiedoll and Outta Space are better than that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I can't see videos at work, but if that's "Bigfoot", then Eyesore is right and you are wrong.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I can't see videos at work, but if that's "Bigfoot", then Eyesore is right and you are wrong.

Cool

Clean out your ears. Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 499945
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 pm

I like Chickenfoot, and 'Big Foot' is a fun cool song, hell it even name checks Led Zep album in the lyrics, but no way in hell its better then Van Halen, in my oh so humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

You guys are nuts!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

manny wrote:
I like Chickenfoot, and 'Big Foot' is a fun cool song, hell it even name checks Led Zep album in the lyrics, but no way in hell its better then Van Halen, in my oh so humble opinion.

Thank you Manny. Glad at least one other person is SANE here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

manny wrote:

It's better than new Van Halen...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Eyesore wrote:
You guys are nuts!

No we're not. But here's yours... Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 499945

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
manny wrote:

Nope.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

manny wrote:

Manny, I'm with you - I like Chickenfoot, but ADKOT is a better album than III
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm

They're not nuts, just Van Halen fanboys Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 499945
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
manny wrote:

Nope.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Since we're talking "nuts" here... Please get off Sammy's and realize the new VH is the better album.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Since we're talking "nuts" here... Please get off Sammy's and realize the new VH is the better album.
At least Sammy can write new songs.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

we will see how well your fanboy status holds up when the next Chickenfoot album is fronted by Lou Reed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Not possible. lol!
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Eddie fired the wrong guy. He should've fired Roth and replaced him with Ralph Saenz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Now this I'll defend VH on...they have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS gone to the tape archives for album material. It's just that now, thanks to the internet, we all know it. They didn't write this album any differently than any other album. Even the debut had songs they'd been playing live for a few years...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not all the songs on the new VH are throwbacks. And who cares anyway? They were still written by Eddie.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not possible. lol!

It's not only possible, it's the truth. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not possible. lol!

One man's "truth" is another man's "flawed perspective". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not possible. lol!

I guess it's "A Different Kind of Truth". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not possible. lol!

I guess it's "A Different Kind of Truth". Laughing

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 pm

I literally CAN'T STAND Sammy Hagar, have never liked him (except for maybe the first Montrose album). So you can keep the Chickenfoot albums.

I saw the 5150 tour and it was great...but the only reason I went was because I took this girl along whose pants I was trying to infiltrate. Luckily all those sappy Hagar ballads did the trick...mission accomplished that night after the show!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Now this I'll defend VH on...they have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS gone to the tape archives for album material. It's just that now, thanks to the internet, we all know it. They didn't write this album any differently than any other album. Even the debut had songs they'd been playing live for a few years...
Cut it out! Haha. I was being sarcastic. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth   Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next