Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.

Go down 
+6
White_Mage
krokus
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Thrasher73
T-Roy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Empty
PostSubject: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:47 pm

First we would like to thank Ultmetal for giving us the thumbs up on this thread/location at the awesome HOM board!

Brad Partin has worked for a long time towards a dream of starting a record label. A few weeks ago he asked me (T-Roy) if I would join Martyr’s Truth Records, LLC., as Creative Director where I will be designing and working in marketing and merchandising and anything else I can help Brad with.
www.martyrstruth.com
myspace.com/martyrstruthrecords

Brad is an accomplished musician/artist and has been in many bands and currently is in a old school hard rock/metal band (Nazareth/Zep/ZZ/etc.) called Aucktober. He eats, sleeps and breathes heavy music of all forms. I think he’s an old-skool punk rocker at heart! Brad also has a hardcore punk solo project in the works - resurrecting one of his old (HUGE EMPHASIS ON OLD/BRAD, LOL.) punk bands - Bone Head On Fire!

We have signed our first band, and are currently working on the pressing, distribution and promotion of their first EP. As well as working on shooting a video for that release. Not quite ready to let this cat out of the bag, but stay tuned! And NO, it’s not his band!

So, our goal is to find as many killer bands to sign and promote as possible. If you have a band and or some music you would like to submit, please PM me and I will pass along to Brad. Any hard copies/cd’s would become the property of MTR, in other words, we will not return your disc! If you are a first class musician and are looking to join a band, please also PM me as Brad is creating a MTR musicians pool to help and assist in just that, forming bands.

We are very excited to present, Martyr’s Truth Records, LLC., to the HOM members (my brothers in metal!). Brad would like to send all of you a special head-bang for the interest and support. angry ...wait, I think he meant this: 🤘
BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. MartyrsTruth_worn_low

Rock On!
T-Roy

Last edited by T-Roy on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Are you reposting this, Troy, or are you a part of this label?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Cool!Congrats to Brad and you as well Troy
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm part of it bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 pm

T-Roy wrote:
I'm part of it bro!

Awesome, Troy! I am proud of you! I wish you all the best with this. That's what I would like to do one day.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:33 pm

We are ordering our first round of T-shirts!
Black shirts/white print to start with. Even getting the XXL for hotties like myself! *shakes gut*
BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. MartyrsTruth_worn_neg
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: BIG NEWS FOR MTR   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Quote :
Martyr's Truth Records - the underground and independent label striving for infamy is now on the map, but below the radar!
MTR is here to begin the controversy anew - Hoping that chaos will ensue!

Martyr's Truth Records LLC is most excited to inform you that the pressing of Chicago Is Burning - Murder City promo CD is nearly complete!

Chicago Is Burning has the collective experience of performing with such artists as Orgy, Coal Chamber, Ill Nino, Mushroomhead, God Forbid, and Meshuggah!
Having played venues in Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Dallas, Detroit, Cincinnati, New Jersey, and El Paso!
Over 14 years experience in writing and performing! And here's the crazy part - All that in ONE man!
Ashlie Thirteen former vocalist for the darkcore/industrial metal band Cry For Dawn is poised to be the next American Outlaw! His new band Chicago Is Burning will set the world on fire!

It is MTR's pleasure to bring you the nexus of modern metalcore - Chicago Is Burning!

Martyr's Truth Records and Chicago Is Burning are currently negotiating a contract for a full-length release!

Thank you for your time, =)

Brad M. Partin
President
Martyr's Truth Records, LLC
CHICAGO IS BURNING - Murder City cover

BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Murdercityfront

back cover
BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Murdercityback
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Congrats! It's always nice to see something work out for someone. I just hope my day will come eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Our day ALWAYS COMES BRO!

Just for a little comparison for folks here. While Ash is very unknown to most, the guy is an absolute incredible talent. Every instrument, every detail, he is a consummate perfectionist in the short amount of time I've known him.

The kid has essentially THREE jobs right now! He works a regular day job, he is also going to school AND he has literally spent every hour of spare time for months developing, writing, playing, recording, mixing and producing these three awesome songs. Not to mention hundreds and hundreds of dollars (he doesn’t have, LOL) he’s spent making his materials up to this point.

I guess the easiest way to compare MTR getting a guy like Ash as our first artist, is the story of Tom Brady, or Tony Romo. Literally unknown, flew in under the radar, out of nowhere, BUT has tremendous talent and the REAL makings of a winner in every sense. That may give you a little idea of how excited we are.

Last edited by T-Roy on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Good luck, brother. I just wanted to chime in and wish you all the best!!!
And as always:
🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Very cool troy, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Congratulations T-Roy. I hope it goes well. :goodluck:
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:05 pm

I Wish only the best for MTR 🤘
Cheers to ya thanks for keeping the scene alive
who know maybe one day I'll be working with you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:04 pm

That is cool. Could you stop with the gut shaking thing though. It scares the kids.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:15 pm

lol! MY BAD KIDS!!! DON'T, be like me!

no really, kids, please, stop crying.....
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:00 pm

This is very cool! So happy for you. Doing what you love makes life just that much sweeter.

Keep us in the loop! You got all of us Metal addicts just waiting to spend money we don't have for new stuff!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks bro!

*note: remember the thing about taking peoples money they don't really have*
(be sure to send lots of marketing Scottmitchells way!)
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:47 pm

AWESOME Troy!!!
Can`t open the website with your link right now, but will visit someday!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Any thoughts on making T-Shirts? If nothing else the design rocks and you can get a wee bit of free pub from people who buy and wear them. A T-shirt/EP combo deal would rock!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:48 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Black shirts/white print to start with. Even getting the XXL for hotties like myself! *shakes gut*
BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. MartyrsTruth_worn_neg
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Whoops, I don't know how I skipped this thread until now.
Anyway, T-Roy, congratualtions and good luck to you, dude.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm

T-Roy wrote:

Douglas!!!!! Pay attention!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 pm

lol! SLACKER!!!

Thanks Kieth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.   BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS FOR MARTYR\'S TRUTH RECORDS, LLC.
Page 1 of 1