Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burden Of Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Burden Of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Burden Of Truth   Burden Of Truth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm

In the early 90’s I saw a music video on Headbanger’s Ball from Savatage (Edge Of Thorns) and I was instantly hooked. The unique guitar sounds of the late Criss Olia and the amazing voice of Zack Stevens became an instant favorite and Edge Of Thorns is still one of my favorite albums of all time. When I found out Zach was leaving Savatage I was a bit bummed but got over it. A while after that I found out he formed Circle II Circle but for some strange reason I never purchased any albums for many years. My first from them was Burden of Truth which I got earlier this year and it has been a regular in my playlists ever since. Along with Allen/Lande-The Battle, I can't get enough of this album and it is safe to say that I love it almost as much as Edge Of Thorns. For those of you who liked the Zach years (I understand that a lot of people never excepted him into Savatage) what are your opinions on this awesome album? Also those who haven't heard it but are a fan of that Savatage era, your doing yourself a great disservice by not at least checking it out.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Burden Of Truth
Page 1 of 1