Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Anyone else familiar with this band? This is Brazil's answer to Avantasia and it's absolutely killer.

The guest vocalists and musicians are top-knotch and the song writing pleasing with plenty of hooks. Definately a top-10 for me in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYa2EjMPLNE

Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 pm

No, I am not familiar with it, but I am about to be! If this is Brazil's answer to Avantasia like Angra is Brazil's answer to prog/power metal in general then I'm all over it. Thanks for the head's up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Managed to ignore them until now but if you recommend them i'll probably love them.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 am

I sort of ignored their first album because I can't find it for less than $25, but this new is priced more reasonably.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 am

LOL - At first glance I thought Stormspell had signed a new band.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 am

I'm not familiar with it, but I just acquainted myself with Brazilian answer to Elvenking/Blind Guardian - LOTHLORYEN and I'm quite impressed
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 am

325ad wrote:
LOL - At first glance I thought Stormspell had signed a new band.

I actually did officially sign a band today (although has been working with them for a while now).
It is called S_ _ _L _ _G_ _ _S_ _ and is amazing US power metal for fans of Iced Earth (Burnt Offering circa) mixed with early Blind Guardian.

Here is a preview of the artwork (rough preliminary sketch, work in progress!):

Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Sketch_300
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth    Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulspell - Labyrinth of Truth
Page 1 of 1