Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New HELLOWEEN in October

Go down 
+21
Red Kitty
WhenTheWildWindBlows
ZetaReticuli
Jesusandmetal23
powermacho
krokus
Eyesore
Gilbert
metallicleora
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
Smindas
DallasBlack
Lari
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
mc666
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:06 pm

powermacho wrote:
I like the cover of the new album. I hope we get a great album. I only had keepers 2, But I am starting to get some helloween. and that chameleon song that Wayne posted, I liked it. So I may hunt down a copy of that album

Now if we can only get Fat Freddy to listen to it lol

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:11 pm

One of my fave Deris HELLOWEEN album is also BETTER THAN RAW. Have been playing it again the last couple of days and its really good. Also MASTERS OF THE RING is a fave of mine, and GAMBLER was a great album too.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
powermacho wrote:
I like the cover of the new album. I hope we get a great album. I only had keepers 2, But I am starting to get some helloween. and that chameleon song that Wayne posted, I liked it. So I may hunt down a copy of that album

It's Good music there, I will get it as soon as I find a copy of the 2 disc vertion. I just got Master of the rings, and I am liking that album
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm

powermacho wrote:
powermacho wrote:

It's Good music there, I will get it as soon as I find a copy of the 2 disc vertion. I just got Master of the rings, and I am liking that album

Master of the Rings is one of my favs.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 am

I hate waiting.

I want the album out now headbanger
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:20 pm

"7 Sinners" track listing:

01. Where The Sinners Go
02. Are You Metal?
03. Who is Mr. Madman?
04. Raise The Noise
05. World Of Fantasy
06. Long Live The King
07. The Smile Of The Sun
08. You Stupid Mankind
09. If A Mountain Could Talk
10. The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner
11. My Sacrifice
12. Not Yet Today
13. Far In The Future
Back to top Go down
WhenTheWildWindBlows
Metal novice
Metal novice
WhenTheWildWindBlows

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 pm

The covers looks stupid but in the end all I care about is the music. Any samples out there? I loved Gambling and if this album is anything like it then it shall pwn hard.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am

I like the new cover quite a bit and can't wait for the new disc!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 pm

I hope this time they dont do the 14 different versions with different tracks like they did with Gambling.

ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 pm

http://www.cede.ch/de/music-cd/frames/right.cfm?aobj=858288&mp_type=popup
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 pm

exact33 wrote:
I hope this time they dont do the 14 different versions with different tracks like they did with Gambling.

Why not? You don't like having multiple versions of 1 album? lol I still want to try and get that japanese one. Its the only one with a song I don't have. Otherwise I got everything. I hope lol.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 pm

And this is a easier link to listening to those samples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGmzQjXDy4

Metal novice
Metal novice
Storm_Rider89

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 am

My Favorite Deris albums have been Master of the Rings, and Time of the Oath. I do enjoy the following albums but those really did it for me in the way Keeper of the Seven Keys 1&2 did. Either way, i looked forward to the new album, and hopefully i get to see them on tour New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 604261
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:12 am

exact33 wrote:

Why not? You don't like having multiple versions of 1 album? lol I still want to try and get that japanese one. Its the only one with a song I don't have. Otherwise I got everything. I hope lol.

three versions of Gambling is enough for one person Smile

lol!

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 pm

I get tired of that. I've gone to downloading the extra song if I really want it.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I get tired of that. I've gone to downloading the extra song if I really want it.

Helloween is one of my fav bands so I generally try to get all the songs on cd. I am sucker - I know it.

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I am broke so I can't.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:53 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I am broke so I can't.

arent we all!!! The Scandinavian glam cds are $$$$....

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:46 pm

exact33 wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

Helloween is one of my fav bands so I generally try to get all the songs on cd. I am sucker - I know it.

This sucker right here just bought that Japanese version lastnight lol

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Okay, so what are the bonus tracks on the Gambling with the Devil versions? I have the 2CD US version, which only has two bonus tracks, right? I can't remember right now.

And it looks like they're putting out a single this month, and it has a b-side not on the album.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Okay, so what are the bonus tracks on the Gambling with the Devil versions? I have the 2CD US version, which only has two bonus tracks, right? I can't remember right now.

And it looks like they're putting out a single this month, and it has a b-side not on the album.

Japan version has We Unite and the Tour Edition has Revolution. Both those songs are not on the regular 2 cd version.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm keeping my CD collecting to a minimum, but this is one that will get a purchase from me.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Japan version has We Unite and the Tour Edition has Revolution. Both those songs are not on the regular 2 cd version.
Anyone want to upload these...so I can listen to once and then destroy? greedy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Anyone want to upload these...so I can listen to once and then destroy? greedy

i would never fileshare with you because we dont know who you have been filesharing with Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HELLOWEEN in October
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next