Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New HELLOWEEN in October

Go down 
+21
Red Kitty
WhenTheWildWindBlows
ZetaReticuli
Jesusandmetal23
powermacho
krokus
Eyesore
Gilbert
metallicleora
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
Smindas
DallasBlack
Lari
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
mc666
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

New HELLOWEEN in October Empty
PostSubject: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Sweetness. Now I can pretend that the UNARMED thing never existed. Laughing

HELLOWEEN: New Album Title Revealed - July 22, 2010

German power metallers HELLOWEEN have set "7 Sinners" as the title of their new album, tentatively due in late October. The CD was recorded at singer Andi Deris' Mi Sueno Studios in Tenerife, Spain. The band wrote more than 20 songs and selected the best ideas with longtime producer Charlie Bauerfeind.

HELLOWEEN bass player Markus Grosskopf previously stated about the band's new material: "For all those out there who found our special best-of [CD] 'Unarmed' to be too smooth and calm, I have a great news: The new album will hit you right in the face! It's gonna be very heavy and contain all HELLOWEEN trademarks! Some songs are very powerful and hymnic, others contain the fastest bass-drum patterns our drummer Dani [Löble] ever played, and this means a lot!"

HELLOWEEN will team up with Finnish melodic metallers STRATOVARIUS for a European tour, dubbed "The 7 Sinners World Tour 2010/11 - European Part I", in November/December.

Commented Deris: "We had a great package with GAMMA RAY last time , and we are very proud to have STRATOVARIUS with us this time.

"We look forward to have another power metal party with our fans all over the planet — see you soon!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 pm

looking forward to a more aggressive album this time around.

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I read this last night over at blabbermouth!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Yea I kept meaning to post this. I'm always excited for a new Helloween album. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! New HELLOWEEN in October 911681 New HELLOWEEN in October 25679

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Always ready for new Helloween. Sweet !
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Nice! Its on the list!

Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:40 am

The last one was great. One of their best. More of that and I'll be happy. "Kill It" is probably as aggressive a song Helloween can write without changing their sound.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Lari wrote:
The last one was great. One of their best. More of that and I'll be happy. "Kill It" is probably as aggressive a song Helloween can write without changing their sound.

I really liked Gambling with the Devil a lot. It was heavy yet had a lot of melody.

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:58 pm

I agree, Gambling smoked and I hope they can do it again.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 am

Being the Helloween fanboy I am, I'm sure to get this one. And I agree, Unarmed was too damn strange and was a dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 am

Well, as Helloween said plenty at the time, Unarmed wasn't meant to be a new album. They were just breathing a bit of new life into some old songs - it really worked in some cases and it was far more enjoyable than some throwaway 'best of' (I also have a baseless theory that it may have been a bit of a response to Kiske's Past In Different Ways). Anyway, the last album proper, Gambling With The Devil was fantastic. If they can top that, I'll be very impressed.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:04 pm

hell yea Helloween+stratovarius= live in my hometown
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Musically I've enjoyed almost everything Helloween has done, but...unfortunately, I find that I like Deris on vocals less and less as time goes by..... I don't think he's bad, but for me I just really don't enjoy listening to him much..so I don't know if I will get this.

BTW..best Deris album...'Better Than Raw'. IMO..
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Musically I've enjoyed almost everything Helloween has done, but...unfortunately, I find that I like Deris on vocals less and less as time goes by..... I don't think he's bad, but for me I just really don't enjoy listening to him much..so I don't know if I will get this.

I am the opposite. I think Deris is Helloween's voice. I still think the greatest Deris album is Master of the Rings.

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I don't know if I could pick between those two and Gambling as my fave with Deris. And he IS the voice of Helloween. New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:36 am

of all the Deris albums, i like The Dark Ride best.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 am

Wow, I'm behind with my Helloween collection!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 am

I'm with mc666, The Dark Ride is a phenomenal.

Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 pm

ohh thats good news, I love gambling too.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm

exact33 wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I am the opposite. I think Deris is Helloween's voice. I still think the greatest Deris album is Master of the Rings.

I'm with you Exact. When I think of Helloween,I think of Deris' vocals also, The Dark Ride is probably my fave of his albums.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am

I can't wait for their new album. I hope it's in the same veins as Gambling with the devil. New HELLOWEEN in October 11840

This year will seen some really solid releases: Iron Maiden, Accept, Helloween...Cool New HELLOWEEN in October 11840
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Just read this. I'm excited about the new single but it really sucks they wont release it outside of Japan so I just spent $20 on a single. Another thing.... They wrote a song called Are You Metal? Thats one of my bugaboos. I hope the song is good. I hate when bands write songs about "Metal". To me it just seems corney. Its Helloween so I will just go with the flow with them. They could write a song about Poop and I'd probably like it.

In anticipation of the upcoming new Helloween album 7 Sinners, to be released somewhere around Halloween, the band will release a new single in September - though reportedly in Japan only. The disc will be titled Are You Metal? and will be in Japanese stores on the 22th of September.

Are You Metal? tracklist:

01. Are You Metal?
02. Raise The Noise
03. I'm Free

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Japan gets all the goodies.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm

I will not buy the same album three times though on this one Smile

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 pm

LOL! smart idea. I was hoping they would have released that song on the Japanese version of Gambling with this single but I guess not.

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HELLOWEEN in October
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next