Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New HELLOWEEN in October

Go down 
+21
Red Kitty
WhenTheWildWindBlows
ZetaReticuli
Jesusandmetal23
powermacho
krokus
Eyesore
Gilbert
metallicleora
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
Smindas
DallasBlack
Lari
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
mc666
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I got it at the shop in town. They said, The End, always sends out stuff early and doesn't care much about release dates.

yep. I got a notice on monday it was shipping. I got it for $9 since i pre-ordered with the %15 off...

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:40 pm

damn I got a email yesturday about it from the end saying it was on its way. angry I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
damn I got a email yesturday about it from the end saying it was on its way. angry I WANT IT NOW!!!!

I haven't even gotten an email yet! angry
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm

thats just donkey doo New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 288219

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 pm

well now that you mention it... the address does mention Phoenix Reign Drummer. I must have gotten yours by mistake. Tell you what - Ill put it in the mail tomorrow Smile

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

I haven't even gotten an email yet! angry

I feel your pain, I haven't either.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:21 pm

exact33 wrote:

well now that you mention it... the address does mention Phoenix Reign Drummer. I must have gotten yours by mistake. Tell you what - Ill put it in the mail tomorrow Smile

figured! thanks

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 pm

I think I heard they were all out and had to back order the rest.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

I think I got mine, but I lost the key of the mail, so I am screw angry
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 am

I'll have my copy end of november. I hate these delays Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 am

powermacho wrote:

time to get out the bazooka!! Liberate the mail!!!

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 pm

exact33 wrote:
powermacho wrote:

Laughing very hard jajaja. found the keys, and the cd came today. New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 604261
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 am

powermacho wrote:
exact33 wrote:
powermacho wrote:

Laughing very hard jajaja. found the keys, and the cd came today. New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 604261

Enjoying it?
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 am

I ended up getting an email, it was sent to my old email address that I always forget to check. Should be here today hopefully. headbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:45 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
I ended up getting an email, it was sent to my old email address that I always forget to check. Should be here today hopefully. headbanger

Same here, I don't usually order CDs from my gmail unless they're from eBay so I never bothered checking (hell, I don't bother checking it anymore since I really don't use Facebook and Eharmony was a bust).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm

I don't like it as much as Gambling but it's still a great album. Gambling was off the chain so hard to replicate that.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Still haven't gotten it angry angry angry

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Picked it up this morning. Loving it so far. Where did I read that it was just way too heavy and not catchy at all? Someone said that, or something like that. It is somewhat heavier, but this is still classic Helloween right here.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Picked it up this morning. Loving it so far. Where did I read that it was just way too heavy and not catchy at all? Someone said that, or something like that. It is somewhat heavier, but this is still classic Helloween right here.

Catchy is the perfect word I'd use for this, so if someone said that, they need to get their ears cleaned out. It said on the sticker that this was a return to form for Helloween but I thought Gambling was that and this is a continuation. Someowhat heavier but very much at home with albums like Gambling, Time Of The Oath, Better Than Raw, and The Dark Ride. This will make it in my top 20, if not my top 10 (of course my list for this year will be a solid top 50 [with a big handful of albums being left out-but probably honorably mentioned]).
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Still nothing in the mail

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:48 am

I hope i'm not heading for another disappointment.

Was listening to the dark ride yesterday. Now that's what i call a helloween album.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:25 am

Gilbert wrote:

Was listening to the dark ride yesterday. Now that's what i call a helloween album.
Nah. This one is fantastic. The more I listen, the better it gets, and it was pretty awesome on the first spin.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:59 am

Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Nah. This one is fantastic. The more I listen, the better it gets, and it was pretty awesome on the first spin.

Glad to read that headbanger
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 am

Gilbert wrote:

I love every Helloween release but I just don't get why everyone loves that album so much? Even the band wasn't really too crazy about it because it was too dark.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 am

Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

I agree with this statement. Listened to it for the second time last night. The choruses and melody really sticks in your head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HELLOWEEN in October
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next