Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New HELLOWEEN in October

Go down 
+21
Red Kitty
WhenTheWildWindBlows
ZetaReticuli
Jesusandmetal23
powermacho
krokus
Eyesore
Gilbert
metallicleora
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
Smindas
DallasBlack
Lari
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
mc666
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am

so much good stuff coming out the next couple of months!

metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

I preordered the pack too. So excited now. I wish Grave Digger would have put together a pack that awesome. but haven't heard about any.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:49 pm

New vid for "Are You Metal?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Heavier than I expected, sounds good! I hope this is as good as Gambling, that was great.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Ordered the packagd deal as well, this should be one of my last new purchases of the year unless a favorite band releases something before year's end (Symphony X was supposed to release something but those plans are in limbo-the website news ended this past Spring).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Excellent tune although I expected no less from Helloween.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 pm

That was a crazy video. Funny how the guy who played Dr. Stein from their video from the unarmed album is in the crowed. Why is it though that videos never really go with what the songs has to do about? I thought I was watching scenes from a Saw movie haha. It was cool though.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:27 am

Smindas wrote:
Heavier than I expected, sounds good! I hope this is as good as Gambling, that was great.

I hope that too headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

exact33 wrote:

I agree!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 am

nevermore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I agree!

I agree as well. Hell, the whole year has had seen good stuff. Hopefully next year it slows down, we've had too many years in a row stuffed with great music.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 pm

I was thinking the year started off kind of slow but man, the end is bankrupting me.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I was thinking the year started off kind of slow but man, the end is bankrupting me.

its been non-stop for me. the last few years have been excellent!

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Yes it's been a good year!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 am

TheNazgul wrote:

True enough. Especially with a baby on the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I thought I was watching scenes from a Saw movie haha. It was cool though.

I thought the same exact thing and as I already said,the cover of the album reminds me of Saw too.
Back to top Go down
RiseAndFall
Metal novice
Metal novice
RiseAndFall

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:20 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SORRY! I am so sorry, I have to be THAT guy whose alllegiance lies to the keeper of jericho era. This just isn't the Helloween I like. I feel like they are basically
turning into some melodic death group. Where as the music itself is pretty alright, it just isn't the Helloween I know and love. Although I have to respect the fact the helloween has been able to keep up with whatever era they're in demands of them. As for unarmed! The only breath of life that needs to be breathed is into Ingo's dead corpse! Maybe eventually I'll come around, but personally Helloween without Kiske or Hansen is like Stratovarius without Tolki. Which is like a world without Dio
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hromcan
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 pm

That era of Helloween is over get over it. Deris has been in Helloween long enough where if you haven't liked it by now you just never will.

Stratovarious will go on just fine without Tolki. His last band Revolution Renaissance was crap, and now I'm not sure what to think of that reunion of past Strato members he was doing. Hopefully that wont be a big let down. If its not canceled already.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

That era of Helloween is over get over it. Deris has been in Helloween long enough where if you haven't liked it by now you just never will.

and I think Deris is the era of Helloween. Look at the achievement the band has had with Deris and he outshines Kiske imho.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 pm

exactly. Kiske wouldn't even fit in todays Helloween.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:41 am

so, who got the album?

I think it's out, no?

Comments, please. I'm anxious.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 am

Kiske is an utter Froot Loop and so is Tolkki. Both bands are better off without those guys.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Kiske is an utter Froot Loop and so is Tolkki. Both bands are better off without those guys.

well I will agree with Helloween but the Stratovarius I am not sure about...

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Melodic death group? What is that about?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Gilbert wrote:
so, who got the album?

I think it's out, no?

Comments, please. I'm anxious.

I downloaded it last week. I skimmed through it but I didn't pay it much attention because the quality was crap. I didn't want to ruin it so I'm just going to wait.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 pm

i've listen hlaf of the songs and have to say this time it's average, same style every song and it gets boring to me. need a more overplay to hear something new. but now it's just average.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HELLOWEEN in October   New HELLOWEEN in October - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HELLOWEEN in October
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next