Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!

Go down 
+83
Dark Horseman
journeyman
vgmaster9
springozzy
Big Rich
Dellocatus
Andy
Wurthless
Wayne
adrian
skullkrusher
Mordor
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
Rostov
ultmetal
metallicleora
Joe
HeavyMetalMerchant
chewie
Planchaaaa
Approval Guy
kmorg
tul
Zdan
Rex
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
exact33
Wargod
the sentinel
Addy
Alex Dee Rokket
Grimmo
scottmitchell74
Metalgiant
Troublezone
TheDoctor'sScarf
Lionheartâ„¢
QuothTheRaven
sheets
iamrockerfun
Jesusandmetal23
JDC
XYZ
metalken
powermacho
dirtracin1
FossilPiss
A Handful of Wayne
mez
INVADERS
MEGATRON
Lurideath
ZetaReticuli
Orion Crystal Ice
AchrisK
Gilbert
Lari
TheGooch
Sutekh
Metal Misfit
James B.
Required Fields
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Glenn Rogers
snooloui
Dave the Boss
MoonChild
Metallic Blaze
ryanmetalman
mr.electric39
Defender71
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
manny
7thSaviour
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 am

I pre-ordered that special edition, can't wait! This is the first "classic metal" album that I've really been excited about since "The Devil You Know" last year.

I heard a few samples, I LOVE the song Mother Of Mercy, a couple of the riffs remind me of Number of The Beast era...yet it has a very unique sound, great melodic-metal stomper. Bruce sounds fantastic, none of the "strain" that became a little tiresome on the last album.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 am

detuned wrote:
I pre-ordered that special edition, can't wait! This is the first "classic metal" album that I've really been excited about since "The Devil You Know" last year.

I heard a few samples, I LOVE the song Mother Of Mercy, a couple of the riffs remind me of Number of The Beast era...yet it has a very unique sound, great melodic-metal stomper. Bruce sounds fantastic, none of the "strain" that became a little tiresome on the last album.

forgive my ignorance but is on the special edition?

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

exact33 wrote:
detuned wrote:

forgive my ignorance but is on the special edition?

See link for what the different editions include:

http://www.ironmaiden.com/thefinalfrontier/
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 am

detuned wrote:

Bruce does sound FANTASTIC on this album!!!!! Wait until you hear Isle of Avalon and When The Wild Wind Blows - wow, wow, wow!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 am

I pre-ordered the regular edition.Cant wait for it to arrive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 am

This album snuck up on me. I thought it wasn't going to be released until September.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 am

You know,the more I'm hearing about this the more I'm getting intrigued by it. It seems that I may be getting this sooner than I had originally planned on.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 am

The on line buzz for this album is incredible, I am looking forward to this album.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 am

manny wrote:
The on line buzz for this album is incredible, I am looking forward to this album.

I know your musical tastes - you will be blown away
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 pm

I just listened to some more of the songs on youtube and bruce does sound great. I am anxious now for tuesday!

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Damn, the 16th is tuesday??? I told myself I was going to take a break from buying cds until the new Maiden came out. I guess 6 days is a long enough break.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Joe wrote:
Damn, the 16th is tuesday??? I told myself I was going to take a break from buying cds until the new Maiden came out. I guess 6 days is a long enough break.

LOL!!! I am a full time telecommute and work from home, so I ordered from Amazon to be delivered on the day of release Smile Hope the mail gets here early that day!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am

Geez, I gotta stop reading this thread till next Tuesday. I'm gonna have pretty lofty expectations for this album based on your comments.

If it doen't live up to the hype, I'm personally visiting each and every one of your homes, tea-bagging you in your sleep and posting shots in the pics thread.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Joe wrote:

LOL!!! I am a full time telecommute and work from home, so I ordered from Amazon to be delivered on the day of release Smile Hope the mail gets here early that day!!!!!

Yep,I did the same thing Joker.Cant freakin wait!
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:10 am

the 16th is monday
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 am

ZetaReticuli wrote:
the 16th is monday

Monday 16th in Europe, Tuesday 17th in US
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 pm

I just hope the mail system doesn't suck next week! It took about two extra weeks for my Ozzy preorder to come. That was so hard, seeing the cd everywhere and not being able to pick it up because mine was coming in the mail. I got my overkill preorder the very day of release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 pm

And then when you got the Ozzy you wished the Ozzy had never come?

The attention this new Maiden is getting is incredible.
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 pm

No, I was not disappointed with the Ozzy release. I was disappointed with the last Maiden album compared to Brave new World. I haven't listened to it online, I want to be surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 pm

You're on of the few who like the new Ozzy. I love the last Maiden. Hmm, just taste and opinions.
Hey, it's nice to have a female who likes traditional metal, you're a rare breed.
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks, I am really into it. I got into metal around my 13th birthday. I do get into some other stuff. But I may not actually buy their cd. If I really like it I will, such as the newer bands like Arch Enemy or Hellfueled.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Geez, I gotta stop reading this thread till next Tuesday. I'm gonna have pretty lofty expectations for this album based on your comments.

If it doen't live up to the hype, I'm personally visiting each and every one of your homes, tea-bagging you in your sleep and posting shots in the pics thread.

I sleep pretty soundly. I wont realize I am dead until morning.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I have a friend who owns a small record store and his copies came in today. But he let me go ahead and buy a copy. You won't be disappointed. This album is really good!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 pm

nevermore wrote:
I have a friend who owns a small record store and his copies came in today. But he let me go ahead and buy a copy. You won't be disappointed. This album is really good!!!

Nice!!!!!!! Which version did you get?
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

im gettin the mission edition from best buy The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next