Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!

Go down 
+83
Dark Horseman
journeyman
vgmaster9
springozzy
Big Rich
Dellocatus
Andy
Wurthless
Wayne
adrian
skullkrusher
Mordor
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
Rostov
ultmetal
metallicleora
Joe
HeavyMetalMerchant
chewie
Planchaaaa
Approval Guy
kmorg
tul
Zdan
Rex
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
exact33
Wargod
the sentinel
Addy
Alex Dee Rokket
Grimmo
scottmitchell74
Metalgiant
Troublezone
TheDoctor'sScarf
Lionheartâ„¢
QuothTheRaven
sheets
iamrockerfun
Jesusandmetal23
JDC
XYZ
metalken
powermacho
dirtracin1
FossilPiss
A Handful of Wayne
mez
INVADERS
MEGATRON
Lurideath
ZetaReticuli
Orion Crystal Ice
AchrisK
Gilbert
Lari
TheGooch
Sutekh
Metal Misfit
James B.
Required Fields
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Glenn Rogers
snooloui
Dave the Boss
MoonChild
Metallic Blaze
ryanmetalman
mr.electric39
Defender71
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
manny
7thSaviour
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:37 am

I'd almost bet Hastings would have it.

I need to check there for Metric too. Unless I can find it at Wal-Mart.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:42 am

Not able to find Metric at Best Buy?

Walmart might have it but Hastings probobly better chance
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:01 am

Yeah, I looked at Best Buy and Target so far. No such luck.

Maybe at Hastings ... or, I can always order it.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:01 am

Yeah, Im surprised about Best Buy cuz last time i was there they had literally a small stack of nothing but Metric (just Fantasies though)

Ive not had a chance to check out Hastings yet for Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:33 pm

I re watched Flight 666 last night! Awesome!!! Peace.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm

the sentinel wrote:

headbanger

I was at the show that Rime was filmed/recorded for the movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:46 pm

the sentinel wrote:

Walmart had the soundtrack for that, I almost considered getting it as It seemed to have alot of the same stuff the GH MB recommended
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:38 pm

right, so.. it kind of seems like you guys are both sort of failing at shopping lately. The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_razz I would check the mall or something.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Id have better luck at Walmart, The malls ive been to here have no music stores.... nearest FYE is in downtown and no cd is worth that trip..... I got 3 places left to check but been busy so havent had the chance or money
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah, I've been busy lately too.

Been traveling some and even hosting family at my house.

I'm a very busy person though, so I'm used to it. I'm usually juggling about 8 things at once. But that's okay because I'm good at it.

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:02 am

Work wise its been kind of steady but then when Im done that, Im doin the parent thing to a teenager and a preteen and I find that really drains me wife works evenings so I dont see much of her during the week and even less so if i have an early morning service call like I did yesterday and do today, but by the time im done work I dont want to go anywhere else cuz i do so much driving during the day It might be a few weeks before I check these 3 places out
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:44 am

I hear that Addy.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:21 am

Good thing is 2 weeks I start my vacation and God knows I need it! Ive not been thinking about it but man after yesterday (which sucked) and today (looks like im slammed which blows on a friday) Im seriously thinking about buying me a treat this weekend
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm

For anyone going to the DC show - we are having a meet up at the Hard Times in Manassas before the show - here;s what we are going to print out for a banner:

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Eddieb10
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey all - I am doing a t shirt for the DC fan club meet up, If any one is interested in getting one, let me know. If I get 60 orders (and should from the Iron Maiden Fan Club, we have more than 60 people confirmed for the meet up) the cost would be $13 + shipping for S - XL and $15 for 2XL. Here's what the shirt will look like:

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Meet_a10
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 am

Anybody check out Maiden's official web site today?

http://www.ironmaiden.com/

The front page has a "countdown" ticker on it that will end tomorrow with a big announcment of some kind.

So what do y'all think it is? A reveal of the album cover and/or track list? Perhaps a sneak peek at the first single?

Hope it's not an announcement that this will be the last album/tour The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Affraid

...Maybe Lauren Harris is replacing Janick Gers on guitar? Laughing very hard

Guess we'll all find out tomorrow night when this countdown ends...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 am

Yeah, probably something having to do with the album.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

thejokeriv wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

headbanger

I was at the show that Rime was filmed/recorded for the movie!!!!

me too.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 am

Probably a release date and album cover (if the tour cover isnt the same) and maybe a sample or even the whole single.

We will know soon! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I am willing to bet a release date and new single
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Finally heard the entire "Brave New World" album this weekend (yeah, I know, about time) and that's a pretty kick ass record! I still HATE the guitar sound that producer gets (why is it so damn dry?) but the band kicks.

They need to so some shorter tracks like "The Fallen Angel" and "The Mercenary" on the next album.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 pm

lol where were you the last 10 years? thought that album was mixed and produced great. its the next 2 that could have sounded better.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 pm

I thought the production sucked in general on that album, especially the drums are pukey with that stupid sounding kick. That's my favorite of the post-Bruce-return material though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol where were you the last 10 years? thought that album was mixed and produced great. its the next 2 that could have sounded better.

Not listening to much metal, that's where. lol!

That is the best sounding of the three (it's mainly the guitar sound that bugs me). Dance Of Death sounds like a $50 basement demo. AMOLAD they spent $75.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Awww, I like the guitar tone. It's definitely something in the production but it gives a feel to the sound that fits the songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next