Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!

Go down 
+83
Dark Horseman
journeyman
vgmaster9
springozzy
Big Rich
Dellocatus
Andy
Wurthless
Wayne
adrian
skullkrusher
Mordor
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
Rostov
ultmetal
metallicleora
Joe
HeavyMetalMerchant
chewie
Planchaaaa
Approval Guy
kmorg
tul
Zdan
Rex
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
exact33
Wargod
the sentinel
Addy
Alex Dee Rokket
Grimmo
scottmitchell74
Metalgiant
Troublezone
TheDoctor'sScarf
Lionheartâ„¢
QuothTheRaven
sheets
iamrockerfun
Jesusandmetal23
JDC
XYZ
metalken
powermacho
dirtracin1
FossilPiss
A Handful of Wayne
mez
INVADERS
MEGATRON
Lurideath
ZetaReticuli
Orion Crystal Ice
AchrisK
Gilbert
Lari
TheGooch
Sutekh
Metal Misfit
James B.
Required Fields
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Glenn Rogers
snooloui
Dave the Boss
MoonChild
Metallic Blaze
ryanmetalman
mr.electric39
Defender71
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
manny
7thSaviour
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Ligitaz wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
I'm getting pit tickets and they go on sale on Saturday! I think mine will be about $100 or so. Which isn't bad.

If you have pre sale code you can have the tix now! Smile Smile

Just ordered my tickets now!!! THANKS A MILLION Ligitaz! YOU ROCK!!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 11840 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 604261 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 438278 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 911681

Awesome!!!!!! headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

Good night everyone!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:31 am

Ligitaz wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Ligitaz wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
I'm getting pit tickets and they go on sale on Saturday! I think mine will be about $100 or so. Which isn't bad.

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 11840 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 604261 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 438278 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 911681

Awesome!!!!!! headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

Good night everyone!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Smiley_bowdownThe Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Smiley_bowdownThe Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Smiley_bowdownThe Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Smiley_bowdown

Goodnight angel from the metal world.

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Hug-2
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Ligitaz wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Awesome!!!! Did you get PIT tix?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:46 pm

HELLS YAH BRO!!! I got pit tix for both Ult and myself! It's my birthday present to him!!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I got a ticket to see them at MSG. At section 308. LOL! Too bad I sold my binoculars.

Hey, how come Maiden never write love songs? Seriously though... these guys have written like only one ballad, (Wasting Love), which is awesome IMO, why don't they do it often, I wonder?...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
HELLS YAH BRO!!! I got pit tix for both Ult and myself! It's my birthday present to him!!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 778825

That is AWESOME!!!!! You have to post a review - you will see them before I do!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I got a ticket to see them at MSG. At section 308. LOL! Too bad I sold my binoculars.

Hey, how come Maiden never write love songs? Seriously though... these guys have written like only one ballad, (Wasting Love), which is awesome IMO, why don't they do it often, I wonder?...

Not their style!!!!!

BTW - I will be at MSG in the GA FLOOR PIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

Not their style!!!!!

BTW - I will be at MSG in the GA FLOOR PIT!!!!!!

You lucky Basterd! I was all the way up front at the last MSG show. Bruce was so damn loud, and I was in front of the monitor, my ears hurt like mad.

That's awesome though. Should be a good show nonetheless. The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh my poor ears. I've never had pit tickets before this. I've always had back seats or grass tickets.

Is the pit really loud? Like should I wear earplugs?
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Oh my poor ears. I've never had pit tickets before this. I've always had back seats or grass tickets.

Well, I was all the way up front, and in front of the speaker, and Bruce's vocals were extremely loud, I thought my head was going to explode. I actually had to cover my ears a couple of times because of the volume. So...yeah, wear ear plugs, man.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Well, I was all the way up front, and in front of the speaker, and Bruce's vocals were extremely loud, I thought my head was going to explode. I actually had to cover my ears a couple of times because of the volume. So...yeah, wear ear plugs, man.

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Lol

Will do!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Will do!

I always wear earplugs now!!! Heck, Bruce wears em on stage! Best side of the stage is the Adrian/Dave side - mostly fan club members hang out on that side and they won;t push and shove you. If you get there early enough, you should be able to get on the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Tickets for Pittsburgh go on sale tomorrow. I'd love to go if I can find someon to go with.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:08 am

unless I can score a press pass for concord, ca I won't be able to go this time.... $104 plus service fees.... this is a recession right????
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 am

ZetaReticuli wrote:

wouldn't Journeyman count as a ballad? Prodigal Son ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 am

Less than an hour to go before my tickets go on sale! The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 11840
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Less than an hour to go before my tickets go on sale! The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 11840

Good luck on your tickets!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 am

Got'em. "Best available" at 10:02 AM was off to the left side of the amphitheater, about halfway back. Darn those pre-salers!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Got'em. "Best available" at 10:02 AM was off to the left side of the amphitheater, about halfway back. Darn those pre-salers!

O you mean like me? LOL!!!!!!

Those will be good seats!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:

O you mean like me? LOL!!!!!!

Those will be good seats!!!!

Us basterds huh Joker?

Taking all the pit tix up! Shame on us. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 911681

Sorry to rub it in Misfit.

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:08 pm

I failed to get them. Ten minutes after they went on sale, the best tickets were in the way, way back.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm

who gives a rat's hat... just go see them no matter where you have to sit!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
who gives a rat's hat... just go see them no matter where you have to sit!!!!!

I agree.

But I just don't like grass seats very much anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 am

Metal Misfit wrote:

That reminds me I have to renew my membership before May! lol
(sorry, I couldn't help it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 am

Ligitaz wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:

That reminds me I have to renew my membership before May! lol
(sorry, I couldn't help it Very Happy)

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 26156
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next