Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!

Go down 
+83
Dark Horseman
journeyman
vgmaster9
springozzy
Big Rich
Dellocatus
Andy
Wurthless
Wayne
adrian
skullkrusher
Mordor
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
Rostov
ultmetal
metallicleora
Joe
HeavyMetalMerchant
chewie
Planchaaaa
Approval Guy
kmorg
tul
Zdan
Rex
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
exact33
Wargod
the sentinel
Addy
Alex Dee Rokket
Grimmo
scottmitchell74
Metalgiant
Troublezone
TheDoctor'sScarf
Lionheartâ„¢
QuothTheRaven
sheets
iamrockerfun
Jesusandmetal23
JDC
XYZ
metalken
powermacho
dirtracin1
FossilPiss
A Handful of Wayne
mez
INVADERS
MEGATRON
Lurideath
ZetaReticuli
Orion Crystal Ice
AchrisK
Gilbert
Lari
TheGooch
Sutekh
Metal Misfit
James B.
Required Fields
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Glenn Rogers
snooloui
Dave the Boss
MoonChild
Metallic Blaze
ryanmetalman
mr.electric39
Defender71
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
manny
7thSaviour
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Damn it, tickets from Amsterdam to NY are all around 700 euros. There's no way I'll be able to fork out that kinda cash. Oh well, let's just hope they'll show up around my neck of the woods as well.

They are hitting a bunch of festivals in Europe this summer.
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm

I'd love for them to do some shows for us in the southeast, especially Charlotte, N.C.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 pm

snooloui wrote:
Hilarious. Sounds like a bunch of Scorpions songs The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Lol
I thought the same The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_lol, MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE AN ALBUM THAT SOUNDS LIKE THEM The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 am

I am very interested in hearing the new Maiden, even though I know it will probably be in the late summer/fall before it gets released.
I wonder if their last tour (Somewhere Lost In Tour) set list has influenced how they wrote for this one? I know the Steve Harris was getting more prog oriented in the last few discs, but perhaps a return to more straight forward writing of Powerslave and those preceding it may creep back in.
I have enjoyed (to varying degrees) all eras of Maiden. I am sure I will like this one as well.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am

Got my fan club presale tix for the following shows:

NJ - PNC: Section 101
NY - MSG - Floor
DC - Jiffy Lube Live - ORCH PIT!!!

Can't wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 am

Orc pit?

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Orcs

Better bring a sword.

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 am

Yoicks. Is that one supposed to be a chick?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Going to see them when they come here to Phoenix. They might be the only reason to go to Maryvale after sunset.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Word is that two of the songs on the new album are called, "The Inheritors", and "Christabel"-(which actually happens to be a poem by Samuel Taylor [ROTAM]).
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 am

WOOO HOOOO!!! I just found out they will be here on June 16!!!

I'm getting PIT tickets this time!

Last time I saw Iron Maiden I had horrible seats! I'm gonna be right up front this time bi-atches!!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Last time I saw Iron Maiden I had horrible seats! I'm gonna be right up front this time bi-atches!!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825

YEIII!!! good for you!

Thanks to a good friend I got my and my son's tix to San Bernardino Show Smile Smile Smile great seats. Of course I paypal him as soon as I knew the good news. I have to bring with me a nice bottle of tequila to show my gratitude to this nice dude Smile

Is anyone here going to SB show? If so, I hope I can meet you there!! I will be with the Iron Maiden Fan Club gang.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 am

Yes I am going to the SB show, Getting my tix saturday when they g on sale. Not thrilled about Dream Theater, but it's better than Anthrax opening like last time.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 am

I love Dream Theater. That just tickled me peach when I found they were opening.

Anthrax would've been cool too though.

Lurid, I thought you lived in Nevada? Did you move to CA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 am

Lurideath wrote:
Yes I am going to the SB show, Getting my tix saturday when they g on sale. Not thrilled about Dream Theater, but it's better than Anthrax opening like last time.

Oh Boy! I can't describe my frustration when I saw Dream Theater was opening! Not beacuse I don't like their music, buit more because maybe I will see someone I hate there! Sad
Anyway., that is nothing compared with 2009 Mexico City show. It was a Festival, so I had to stand up there, nothing to drink, nothing to eat, for a whole 4 1/2 hours listening to crappy bands! this time is only DT opening, so, I am happy as pig in sh... LOL
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 am

found this tracklisting on a website. Looks a bit more promising than the one that was previously posted but we won't know for sure until Maiden release the official tracklisting:

1./"Beyond The Eyes Can See" /Harris/Smith, Harris/4:17
2./"Where No Man Has Gone Before" /Dickinson/Smith, Harris/5:52
3./"Higher And Faster" /Dickinson, Harris/Smith, Harris, Murray/7:34
4./"The Antagonist" /Harris/Gers, Harris/6:07
5./"Longing For Heaven" /Dickinson/Smith, Harris, Dickinson/6:58
6./"Murky Space Race" /Dickinson/Dickinson, Harris/7:36
7./"Catastrophe Of A Thousand Light Years" /Harris/Murray, Harris/8:29
8./"The Final Frontier" /Harris/Gers, Smith, Harris/14:09
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 am

Ligitaz wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

YEIII!!! good for you!

Thanks to a good friend I got my and my son's tix to San Bernardino Show Smile Smile Smile great seats. Of course I paypal him as soon as I knew the good news. I have to bring with me a nice bottle of tequila to show my gratitude to this nice dude Smile

Is anyone here going to SB show? If so, I hope I can meet you there!! I will be with the Iron Maiden Fan Club gang.

I will see you there!!!!!!!!! I had a BLAST at the Mexico show hanging out with you!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 am

INVADERS wrote:
found this tracklisting on a website. Looks a bit more promising than the one that was previously posted but we won't know for sure until Maiden release the official tracklisting:

1./"Beyond The Eyes Can See" /Harris/Smith, Harris/4:17
2./"Where No Man Has Gone Before" /Dickinson/Smith, Harris/5:52
3./"Higher And Faster" /Dickinson, Harris/Smith, Harris, Murray/7:34
4./"The Antagonist" /Harris/Gers, Harris/6:07
5./"Longing For Heaven" /Dickinson/Smith, Harris, Dickinson/6:58
6./"Murky Space Race" /Dickinson/Dickinson, Harris/7:36
7./"Catastrophe Of A Thousand Light Years" /Harris/Murray, Harris/8:29
8./"The Final Frontier" /Harris/Gers, Smith, Harris/14:09

It's a fake list
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 am

So, I am doing a Iron Maiden mini-tour!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! Wanted to do ABQ and meet some of the ABQ gang, but can't do that one....... DC is the local show to me, the others except one are driving trips. One of my best friends will be with me on 4 of the shows, so driving together and sharing hotels. Will be cool!!!!!!

Hitting:

San Bernardino (Orch 2 seats)
Toronto (PIT!!!!)
NJ (Sec 101)
NY - MSG (GA Floor Pit!!!!)
DC (PIT!!!!)

Great seats - thx to the Iron Maiden Fan Club presale!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm

How much will tickets be going on sale for when they go public?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

My PIT tix where 88 + service charges - the lawn at some places is 25 bucks
Back to top Go down
JDC
Metal novice
Metal novice
JDC

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
Word is that two of the songs on the new album are called, "The Inheritors", and "Christabel"-(which actually happens to be a poem by Samuel Taylor [ROTAM]).

Interesting, "The Inheritors" is a book by William Golding (who also wrote Lord Of The Flies). It's about neanderthals and their interaction with Cro-Magnons, seems like a cool idea for a song if you ask me.

I can't wait to see Maiden again at the end of june! I hope they play "Phantom Of The Opera" on this tour
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:

My PIT tix where 88 + service charges - the lawn at some places is 25 bucks

Not bad. I've been expecting around $100 for two tickets. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm getting pit tickets and they go on sale on Saturday! I think mine will be about $100 or so. Which isn't bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:40 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I'm getting pit tickets and they go on sale on Saturday! I think mine will be about $100 or so. Which isn't bad.

If you have pre sale code you can have the tix now! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 am

Ligitaz wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

If you have pre sale code you can have the tix now! Smile Smile

Just ordered my tickets now!!! THANKS A MILLION Ligitaz! YOU ROCK!!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 11840 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 778825 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 604261 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 438278 The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 911681
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next