Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...

Go down 
+28
brokentulsa
manny
exact33
Gilbert
Required Fields
Troublezone
nevermore
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
Zdan
Olafsto
Lari
Wargod
Spyder Jonez
Stender
powermacho
A Handful of Wayne
Rex
Dave the Boss
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
metalinmyveins
Smindas
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
GrandNational
Fat Freddy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Lari wrote:
Wait, Mark Zuckerberg is a nazi now?

I know it can't get any more ridiculous than that, but just in case it does, how about we lock this thread.

Did he not censor and ban people? Was he not caught spying on people? Sounds Nazi to me.

But you agree with brokeback that I am a Nazi? That’s not ridiculous?

Let me go kill 6 million people, after I torture them in a concentration camp. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6379

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 3:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

I know it can't get any more ridiculous than that, but just in case it does, how about we lock this thread.

Did he not censor and ban people? Was he not caught spying on people? Sounds Nazi to me.
He is jewish.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 3:40 pm

Lari wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

He is jewish.

I heard Hitler was too. Laughing very hard

Don’t be dense. That’s not the point. Think!

What has he been doing??
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm

Lari wrote:
He is jewish.

...and from the galaxy brains that say there are literally infinite amount of genders, say, black and brown people can be "multicultural white supremacists" Laughing very hard

Can't make this stuff up!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 6:21 pm

Also, "Jewish" is both nationality & faith . Neither being automatically inclusive to the other. "Nazi" is neither a nationality or a faith. Exclusive to just a an ideology. In case Ken is wondering... These are FACTS!

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6379

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 6:53 pm

I agree jewish nazis goes well with the rest of the set. Lizard folk, freemasons, illuminati, aliens, Chinese half man half beasts, vaccine conspiracy and colloidal silver. It all makes sense. Perfectly logical. But better double up on the foil because 5g might get through a single layer hat.

I'm genuinely worried about you peeps.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Lari wrote:
I agree jewish nazis goes well with the rest of the set. Lizard folk, freemasons, illuminati, aliens, Chinese half man half beasts, vaccine conspiracy and colloidal silver. It all makes sense. Perfectly logical. But better double up on the foil because 5g might get through a single layer hat.

I'm genuinely worried about you peeps.

You can debate some of those, but it’s a fact that Freemasons are real! Laughing

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 9afd6910

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:30 pm

Jesus you people sound so ridiculous. When are one of you going to challenge the other to a duel? Acting like children on a playground. Grow up, the both of ya. Agree to disagree and Move On, wtf is wrong with you guys?!?!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:31 pm

As bad as Hitler was, he only murdered a fraction of the "known" killed by Mao & Stalin. Hell, even the Turks gave him (Hitler) a run for his money with the number of Armenians slaughtered. I guess the funny little mustache made him super duper scary, or the Hindu symbol on the sleeve, who knows?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:35 pm

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 3709ce10
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:38 pm

I swear humanity has become more stupid since Al Gore invented the internet.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 9:37 pm

James B. wrote:
As bad as Hitler was, he only murdered a fraction of the "known" killed by Mao & Stalin. Hell, even the Turks gave him (Hitler) a run for his money with the number of Armenians slaughtered. I guess the funny little mustache made him super duper scary, or the Hindu symbol on the sleeve, who knows?

That’s why they want to erase history. Reset. Change facts and events. Redefine evil.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:43 pm

For all the wee little domestic terrorists of tomorrow...

Trump Scouts of America

"It your child is confused about what bathroom to use, has allergic reactions to hormone blockers, and perhaps wants to surgically remove his/her penis as a kindergarten graduation present! Maybe the TSA is an alternate solution to virtue signaling on internet social networking platforms. Imagine your child earning a merit badge in gasing a Jewish fetus in a Easy Bake Oven, goose stepping to the greatest polka tunes of all time, burning books cause they catch fire easy, or invent stuff that only appears to be technologically superior, but was actually developed by oppressed
indigenous people of color, zillions of years before Colonialism and the birth of white privilege that somehow skipped 8 years of a recent Administration"

sign your kid up now... Trump Scouts of America
We accept black and brown kids only if they want to grow up to be police officers.
Afterall, a racist has to be a racist, right?

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 7:14 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

Let me go kill 6 million people, after I torture them in a concentration camp. Rolling Eyes

The left is calling Ben Shapiro a Nazi so it is fair game to do the same for Zuckerberg, Dorsey, et al.

This game of everyone demonizing those they do not agree with will, of course, lead to no one really knowing what a Nazi is and then history will unfortunately repeat itself.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 10:26 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

The left is calling Ben Shapiro a Nazi so it is fair game to do the same for Zuckerberg, Dorsey, et al.

This game of everyone demonizing those they do not agree with will, of course, lead to no one really knowing what a Nazi is and then history will unfortunately repeat itself.

Nazi is just another one of their tired and overused insult accusations. They point and yell without even knowing the definition or proper application.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 12:02 am

I am not taking anyone's side, but I do feel the urge to say that racism has long been used as an abusive accusation.

When you say that nationals should have a priority over  foreigners, this doesn't make you a racist.

The fight against racism has been wrongfully used for decades now, to facilitate the migration movements and the resulting destabilization of a country's social structure (which is often premeditated).

If you can't fit in a country's cultural and religious environment, then just go back home.

It's not racist to say that a migrant must adapt to the country he is relocating to, not try to impose his own beliefs and methods.

Just look what migrants have been doing in many European countries, mainly France.

That's sad. The saddest is being accused of racist when raising this issue.

Again, i am taking nobody's side here. Don't care about Trump nor Biden, especially that we all know who is the real world leader and decision maker.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 1:11 am

Unfortunately, people don’t think anymore. They just attack, accuse and slander (if you are not with them).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:56 am

Troublezone wrote:
Unfortunately, people don’t think anymore. They just attack, accuse and slander (if you are not with them).

True.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 10:48 pm

So Hansi quit Demons & Wizards. Obviously he's a Nazi.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 12:35 am

Hansi is paranoid what others think. You gotta “tread lightly” when you’re German.

Back to writing fantasy battles and overthrowing kingdoms in middle earth.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 12:42 am

Jon is like Patrick Dempsey in Can’t Buy Me Love.

Jon: Hey Hansi

Hansi: I don’t know you!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 11:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
So Hansi quit Demons & Wizards. Obviously he's a Nazi.

Hansi is doing his best to distance himself from all of it so he does not end up in the cross-hairs of the cancel culture.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Man, so now they're saying the rumor that the cop had died after being hit with a fire extinguisher wasn't true. They're now saying that it appears he died from a fatal reaction to bear spray.

If that turns out to be true, Schaffer is fucked. They're going to come down hard on anyone who had that shit, even if they weren't the one to spray the guy, if that can even be proven.

blazingstone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 1:22 am

How convenient. Sounds like they don’t know shit!

What are they gonna say two weeks from now? Dying from pepper spray sounds a bit far fetched.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 1:24 am

Is bear spray that deadly? I have never seen any.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next