Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy

Go down 
+60
Rami Airola
ZombieHavoc
T-Roy
Shawn Of Fire
MEGATRON
ShadowAngel
Wurthless
James B.
EmoElmo
Dark Horseman
exact33
BuzzPhil
Svengo
7thSaviour
Getizzyback
One With the World
Gilbert
Thrasher73
mez
ultmetal
LockedUp
zelote
FATALITY
tohostudios
Shiney
A Handful of Wayne
Chairman_Smith
nevermore
spiritoradio
iamrockerfun
MoonChild
Rex
MetalRob331
Wargod
Sword Of The Heretic
Selvmord
DeathCult
Required Fields
rattpoison
metalinmyveins
Lurideath
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Smindas
the sentinel
The Heckler
akeldama
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Leatherface
XYZ
skullsmasher
sam
manny
MetalGuy71
Addy
TheGooch
Metal Misfit
DallasBlack
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 am

I heard about 6 of the leaked songs awhile back and i gotta say they sucked royally. I will not purchase that crap when it comes out. Axl is a moron for letting the "classic" lineup fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:16 pm

The latest rumor has it that this album will finally be out in November and it'll be a Best Buy exclusive... in case anybody cares. Zzzzzzzz.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Axl's Guns N Roses album will have to sell 98 billion copies for it to break even considering all the money they spent on it, maybe Congress will add it as the one rock band to add in their 7 Billion Dollar bail out scheme.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 pm

manny wrote:
Axl's Guns N Roses album will have to sell 98 billion copies for it to break even considering all the money they spent on it, maybe Congress will add it as the one rock band to add in their 7 Billion Dollar bail out scheme.

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Here's the Rolling Stone article that mentions the release date and the Best Buy connection:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/09/26/chinese-democracy-rumors-release-date-best-buy-exclusive/

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:37 pm

This story is about as credible as that story with those two goons who claimed they have Big Foot's corpse freeze.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:43 pm

I forget... if CHINESE DEMOCRACY comes out before the end of the year, doesn't everybody in America win a free can of Dr. Pepper? How the hell did that deal go?

I'd rather have the Dr. Pepper, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I forget... if CHINESE DEMOCRACY comes out before the end of the year, doesn't everybody in America win a free can of Dr. Pepper? How the hell did that deal go?

same here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
The latest rumor has it that this album will finally be out in November and it'll be a Best Buy exclusive... in case anybody cares. Zzzzzzzz.

I CARE!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:37 am

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=105670
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I CARE!

You won't after you buy it.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:56 pm

troublezone wrote:

You won't after you buy it.

Wrong. Most of the songs have been leaked anyway for the last 7 years and I like'em.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Me too considering my body is about 10% Dr. Pepper. However, IMO Slash and Axl were what made G&R work. Without one the other really doesn't interest me much.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 pm

11/25.

Set your money aside.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Against my better judgement I know I will buy it, (A) I am completist (B) The songs that have leaked so far aren't bad, it is not classic Guns N Roses but not bad. I am also curious to hear what an album that cost a zillion dollars is going to sound like, since I am not sure if the leaked tracks are the final mix or even going to appear on the CD, if it does really see the light of the day in November.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:21 pm

manny wrote:
Against my better judgement I know I will buy it, (A) I am completist (B) The songs that have leaked so far aren't bad, it is not classic Guns N Roses but not bad. I am also curious to hear what an album that cost a zillion dollars is going to sound like, since I am not sure if the leaked tracks are the final mix or even going to appear on the CD, if it does really see the light of the day in November.

Same here. I still care and I'll still buy it, if and when it's ever released. However, I'm not getting my hopes up for that November date. I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:32 pm

Guns n roses = appetite for destruction the rest is crap Razz
Back to top Go down
The Heckler
Metal novice
Metal novice
The Heckler

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Tunnan och Moroten wrote:
Guns n roses = appetite for destruction the rest is crap Razz

Not true. Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 were both solid albums.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:15 pm

manny wrote:

Chinese democracy sound = Death magnetic

that would be a serious kick in the junk lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

Im curious on how its going to sound, ive heard a few tunes and i really do like "There was a Time" it's reminiscant of "Estranged"

We shall see though the last solid thing i heard was Best Buy has the rights
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:53 am

I heard again about it's November release on the radio on my way to work. I don't know how I feel about this band anymore. If I do get it, it won't be brand new and on it's release day, it will most certainly be a used copy that someone burned and returned. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 am

Supposedly, this is the track list:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Scraped
03. Shackler's Revenge
04. Street Of Dreams
05. If The World
06. Better
07. This I Love
08. There Was A Time
09. Riad N' The Bedovins
10. Sorry
11. I.R.S.
12. Catcher
13. Madagascar
14. Prostitute

I was kinda hoping for some stuff that hadn't been leaked, the majority of it already has been. Oh well, at least they'll be final mixes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:44 am

Itll be interesting to see, plus i want my free Dr Pepper

funny thing is theres been no update on the gnr site, normally when theres news Axl's quick to respond or confirm it, but theres no new news

but we'll see right
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:36 pm

yeah i checked the offiical website and there was no news about it. i cant see it coming out there has been no massive media campaign about it
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:58 pm

If it actually comes out this time, I will be rather excited. Regardless of it being Axl and the Roses, the fact that Chinese Democracy might actually be released is rather insane.

PostSubject: Re: Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy   Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next