Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 pm

With the Pirates playing tonight , I watched my first pre season football today between the Steelers and the Packers. Steelers won 24-19.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Watching the Cardinals vs the Padres. All the breaks the Cards weren't getting in the first two games they're getting in this one. It's 5-1 Cards after 4. Wacha is going for win #15.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Watched the Dodger bullpen give up another game. Have the Titans and Rams NFL preseason game on now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Same here. The Lambs look just as pathetic as they have for the last several years.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:05 am

Pirates beat the Giants last night 5-2 despite a couple of Bad News Bears plays by the Bucs. 3 errors is entirely too much. They're lucky they could pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Watched the Pirates beat the Marlins 5-2. Happ pitched extremely well but the Bucs had a somewhat anemic offense in spite of the 5 runs scored.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:47 am

Cards beat the D-backs 5-3.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:48 am

Watched the Pirates lose to the Marlins 5-2
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:15 pm

And the Cards won 9-1 behind another strong outing by Jaime Garcia. He lowered his ERA to 1.77

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Watched the Dodgers finally win again by beating the Reds last night.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 am

Watched the Pirates beat the Marlins 7-2. Locke pitched surprisingly well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:52 am

Cards won 3-1 behind 7 strong innings from Lackey

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:00 am

tohostudios wrote:
Cards won 3-1 behind 7 strong innings from Lackey

We just can't seem to gain any ground on the Cards.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:17 am

It is a pretty amazing division.  Even the third-place Cubs have more wins than every other first-place team in MLB except the Royals.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:16 am

STL completed the four-game sweep over the D-Backs with a  5-3 win last night.  I saw the Bucs won too.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 am

Yeah the Pirates won 2-1 ,giving Cole his 15th win and Melancon his 41st save.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:11 am

Melancon and Rosenthal are sure keeping pace with each other.  Rosie got his 41st last night too.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 10:31 am

Well it didn't take long for the absence of Rosenthal to rear its ugly head.  He's back home for the birth of his 2nd daughter so last night with the score tied 4-4 in the 9th, Matheny used Kevin Siegrist as the closer.  Siegrist only got one out while walking two and giving up 2 hits.  5-4 Giants.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 am

Pirates won it 5-3 last night with 2 clutch hits in the bottom of the 8th. Polanco was able to save a run by gunning out a potential go ahead Rockies run in the top of the 8th.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Currently watching the Steelers - Bills preseason game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Watching the Cards try to shut out the Giants.   It's been a great game but Lance Lynn had to leave in the eighth after fielding a groundball.  It's being called "mild ankle sprain".  Right now it's 6-0 in the bottom of the 9th with 2 out for the Giants.

EIDT:  That's the final.  6-0

Next up is the Rams/Colts pre-season game.  The Rams better play better than they have so far this pre-season or I'm switching to boxing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Pirates beat the Rockies 4-3 mainly thanks to a 3 run homer by Aramis Ramirez
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:18 am

Yesterday was a sports feast.  It started in the afternoon with the Cards/Giants game.  Then followed the Rams/Colts pre-season NFL game.  Capping it off was Premier Boxing Championships on ESPN and what a bout they had.  Over 12 rounds the two fighters threw over 2000 punches.  Both guys hit the canvas yet it went to a decision.  As Teddy Atlas said before the fight, "This will be the raincheck for those of you who bought the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight, I guarantee it."  He wasn't lying.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Pirates lost 5-0 today to the Rockies (damn you Morton !). That guarantees a Cardinal win this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Well it's 5-2 Cards in the top of the 4th right now.  Brandon Moss seems to finally be heating up.  He's hit two homers in the last 5 games and he's also had a triple and a double.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next