Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Thanks Dodgers for showing you can't hit when you really needed to.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 7:58 am

And now to pull for the Mets, which is another team I don't really care for but if they take out the Cubs, then great !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 am

Yep. Same here. I'm for whoever is facing the Cubs this post-season now.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:48 am

I watched the Saints blast the Falcons. I then watched Stanford throttle UCLA, or at least I watched the first half by which time the game was completely out of hand.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Watching the Blue Jays and Royals Game 1
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Same here

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Watching game 2

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:40 pm

I watched the Michigan/ Michigan State game. Holy crap what an ending!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Penguins vs Maple Leafs. After a slow start to the season (0-3) the Pens win their second game in a row, 2-1.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:18 am

the sentinel wrote:
I watched the Michigan/ Michigan State game. Holy crap what an ending!

That was nuts!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Watching game 2

Watched game 2 as well.

I have the Bills/Bengals game on now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:40 pm

NFL Red Zone

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Steelers vs Cardinals. Somehow the Steelers are outgained in total yardage and down to their 3rd string qb but are able to the get the win 25-13.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:52 pm

007 wrote:
Steelers vs Cardinals. Somehow the Steelers are outgained in total yardage and down to their 3rd string qb but are able to the get the win 25-13.

And apparently Cardinal fans are mad at "The Honey Badger".  Yahoo had an article about a post-game Twitter war going on between Mathieu and the fans.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:03 pm

I had to look that up. That's pretty funny
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:27 pm

I don't think I would "tweet" if I were a professional athlete.  You're going to read a lot of crap from trolls and be tempted to respond with something you probably really shouldn't.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Giants/Eagles are on now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Royals @ Blue Jays

I am soooo for the Jays in this one solely because of Johnny "Kicks Like A Girl" Cueto.  His involvement in a brawl with the Cardinals several years ago ended the career of catcher Jason LaRue and permanently scarred the back of Cris Carpenter because Cueto weighed into the fight kicking people with his cleats.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Royals @ Blue Jays

I am soooo for the Jays in this one solely because of Johnny "Kicks Like A Girl" Cueto.  His involvement in a brawl with the Cardinals several years ago ended the career of catcher Jason LaRue and permanently scarred the back of Cris Carpenter because Cueto weighed into the fight kicking people with his cleats.

Sounds like he got pulled in the 2nd Inning?

I'm listening to it on the radio.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:25 pm

chewie wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Royals @ Blue Jays

Sounds like he got pulled in the 2nd Inning?

I'm listening to it on the radio.

Yep.  He left the game with a WHIP of 5.00 and an ERA of 36.00.  Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:47 am

Watched the Monday night game between the Eagles and Giants.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Royals/Jays

What a "massacreeeeee".

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Now watching Mets/Cubs.

DeGrom doesn't look too sharp so far.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:50 am

At least the Cubs are down 3-0.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 am

Yup and I love it! They were just getting "too big for their britches". Up to this point they had an easy post-season run. They only had to beat the Pirates in one game and then they played a beat up St. Louis team that was missing two starting pitchers and had a injury riddled starting lineup. But they finally ran into a good, healthy team and are getting their asses handed to them.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next