Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019

Go down 
+13
Wargod
mikeinfla
Boris2008
Wrecked Neck
Required Fields
Lari
glassprison
nevermore
Lurideath
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Empty
PostSubject: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 7:57 am

New year, new thread. Sports fans, go nuts.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Watched the Fiesta Bowl.  Talk about "chippy"; three ejections.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Now watching the Rose Bowl.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Watched Kentucky get to 10 wins! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3887

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm

I watched the Citrus Bowl. Kentucky kicked ass. Loved those helmets!! Never seen that before. The chrome! Now watching the Rose Bowl.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm

I was watching portions of the Citrus Bowl too.  My friend at work is a HUGE Penn State fan so naturally I was rooting against them.  I thought Kentucky had it locked up going into the 4th quarter but Penn St. attempted a valiant comeback.  Thankfully they fell a field goal short so now I can give him crap.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 6:48 pm

Damn Rose Bowl is sucking though.  I don't like "THE Ohio State" but they sure are dominating Washington at the half.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25645

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 6:49 pm

Watched the Bridgestone Classic with the Bruins beating the Blackhawks 4 -3.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3887

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Damn the Bruins won? I was curious on that. The KNIGHTS play later today so I know I will be watching that!

This Rose Bowl is definitely boring.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:20 pm

Yeah the Rose Bowl was so boring I switched over to Smackdown.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah the Rose Bowl was so boring I switched over to Smackdown.

It's a sin to leave a game before the end!! You're missing a good (scary for me) finish.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:43 pm

I've been flipping back and forth.  I saw Washington go for two points to at least give them a shot at an onside kick and game-tying field goal but when they blew that I went back to Smackdown.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I've been flipping back and forth.  I saw Washington go for two points to at least give them a shot at an onside kick and game-tying field goal but when they blew that I went back to Smackdown.

Good! I have this philosophy about leaving sports games too soon: I might sit through a lot of crappy 4th quarters, but you can't be a part of (one of or the) greatest comeback(s) if you don't see it through. I still remember the dumb Miami Heat fans banging on the doors to get back in during the finals when the Heat had that killer comeback. Just think, what kind of story would many of us have if we turned off the Oilers/Bills game back in 1992?

Anyhow, yeah, I've turned off some Bowl games, but I do it in fear. NFL games, especially Playoffs, I never abandon.

OHIO!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:53 pm

I know the feeling.  I will NEVER leave a baseball post-season game early again!!!!

Know what I missed?????  David Freese's game winning homerun in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series against Texas.   A classic moment in Cardinals' history and I missed it because I gave up and went to bed.  Never again.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 9:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I know the feeling.  I will NEVER leave a baseball post-season game early again!!!!

Know what I missed?????  David Freese's game winning homerun in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series against Texas.   A classic moment in Cardinals' history and I missed it because I gave up and went to bed.  Never again.

Oh, man!!! What a memory. I'm sitting at the Fire Station that night in Texas and we caught a run with the Rangers up 7-4...we're feeling good and anxious to get back to the Station to enjoy the victory. Stupid old lady with a beeping smoke alarm. Change the battery!!! Anyhow, we come back to 7-5 right when NELSON CRUZ steps forward instead of back and they tie! Well, what you missed, we had to suffer through. At least you woke up a winner. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Watched the Penguins win their 8th game in a row shutting out the Jets 4-0.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Just watched the Colts knock off the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:42 pm

The Colts made it look easy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:43 pm

I watched that too.  That wasn't even close.

Unfortunately I won't be able to see the second WC game tonight because my cable system is fighting with Tribune Broadcasting who owns my local Fox affiliate.  Typical, two billion dollar companies squabbling over what probably amounts to "pocket change" for either one and as usual the consumer gets screwed.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:51 pm

That's a shame you can't watch that. I hope that the Seahawks can beat the waaay overrated Cowboys. They should be thankful that the Redskins suffered all those injuries because they wouldn't even be sniffing the p!ayoffs.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Just watched the Chargers put out the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:54 pm

Same here.

Now watching the Eagles vs the Bears.  Talk about an "I don't care" game...I don't really care much for either team. In fact I don't really like anybody in the post-season this year so I guess I'll just pull for whoever is playing New England.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:17 pm

Watched the Panthers dispose of the Ravens and now have the Eagles and Bears game on.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:40 pm

007 wrote:
Watched the Panthers dispose of the Ravens and now have the Eagles and Bears game on.

You watched what?????

*Cue Twilight Zone music*

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 pm

I have no idea why auto correct changed Ravens to Panthers. Maybe even auto correct hates the Ravens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2019
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next