Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The baseball gods decided the next victim would be Jason Heyward.  Came out of tonight's game in the third with hamstring tightness.

Dude, I've never seen a team have such horrible luck with injuries but yet still be able to dominate the way the Cards do/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:19 pm

We've now got 2/3 of Memphis' outfield starting and the other third is Brandon Moss.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Rooting for the Cards against the Giants.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Yeah, so is my Dad. The Dodgers are his favorite team.

It's now 1-1 in the bottom of the 6th.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:56 pm

2-1 Cardinals final.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 pm

The Pirates lost 4-1. What a terrible game for them. Cole gives up 4 runs and the offense couldn't really muster anything.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Watching the Pirates against the Diamondbacks. Pirates are winning 4-3 in the top of the 4th.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Giants/Cards are in a rain delay but are expected to get underway in about half an hou.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 am

And the Pirates were finally able to win it in 15 innings, although I missed the ending since it ran so late. It should have never came to that though if Kang and Rodriguez both didn't have errors in the top of the 9th. Oh well, at least it was a win.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:55 pm

And the Cards AAA squad lost to the Giants 2-0.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Watching the Cardinals pre-game show.

How telling is this? Five of the nine Cardinals who were in the first game they played against the Giants this year are currently on the DL (Wainwright, Adams, Holliday. Jay and Heyward)

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Wow, Kolten Wong is really in a mental funk.

He's had two more hit to him tonight that were tough plays but should have been made. Both were scored infield hits but easily could have been errors.

He needs to sort this crap out before the post-season.

2-2 in the 7th.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Pirates get the win tonight 4-1 behind a very strong effort by Happ, who only allowed 2 hits. Hopefully he continues going strong the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Cards won 4-3 on a homer by Molina in the 8th. Rosenthal with his 38th save.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Pirates vs Giants. Pirates win 4-0 behind a strong outing by Charlie Morton and a 2 run homer by Neil Walker.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:13 pm

007 wrote:
Pirates vs Giants. Pirates win 4-0 behind a strong outing by Charlie Morton and a 2 run homer by Neil Walker.

Damn! This is going right down to the wire just like I thought. The Cards need all their injured pieces back for the stretch drive.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 pm

I am watching the Pirates vs Giants game right now. 2-2 in the bottom of the 8th.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:00 pm

The Cards sure laid an egg last night. I don't know what's going on with Kolten Wong but all of a sudden he can't field anything. He's made something like 4 errors in the last 3 games. With our anemic offense we can't afford that.

I hate the Giants (from back in the Jeffrey Leonard "one flap down" days) but I have to root for them this weekend.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:21 pm

The Pirates ended up winning the game in the bottom of the 9th on Marte's walkoff solo shot. All 3 Pirate runs were done by solo homers, 2 by Kang. Cole looked really good , the first time since the All Star Break, but didn't get the win.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:19 pm

That Kang guy is a pain in the ass. He's killed us this year. Good player.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That Kang guy is a pain in the ass.  He's killed us this year.  Good player.

Very impressive player. Possible rookie of the year.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 pm

The Cardinal offense is non-existent again tonight. It's 1-0 Padres in the bottom of the 6th.

Carpenter was tossed for arguing balls and strikes and the pitch he was called out on was clearly a ball. But this ump has had a wide strike zone all night so there's no excuse for not swinging at anything remotely near the strike zone. Like they always say, players just want the ump to be consistent and this one has been; he's consistently wrong, but he's been consistent.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Damn bullpen just coughed up a bunch more runs in the 7th. I'm going to bed. Bucs will be 3 1/2 out in the morning.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Watched the Panthers and Dolphins in some pre-season football last night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Watching the Dodgers vs Astros on TBS before the Cardinal game comes on in a couple of hours.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next