Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020

Go down 
+9
Wrecked Neck
mikeinfla
martinsane
nevermore
scottmitchell74
glassprison
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Empty
PostSubject: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Sporty types, here's your place to discuss the games of the day/week/etc.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 2:35 am

Watching the Bills and the Texans.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 3:08 am

^^^^^

Same here. No dog in this fight, just glad it's competitive.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 3:48 am

OK so Buffalo again blows in the playoffs; glad I'm not a Bills fan.

Now I'm watching a game in which I DO have a dog in the fight; TN vs NE. Naturally like 99% of the world I root for ANYONE to beat the hated Patriots.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2956

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 am

The "dynasty" is over!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 6:29 am

yay!!! End with a Pick-6!!

Titans need to "Riggins" Henry and ride him all the way.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:20 am

Quote :
Titans need to "Riggins" Henry and ride him all the way.

Count me in as a Titans fan from here on in the AFC race!

Green Bay is still my team, but at least I know I'm going to enjoy whichever matchup ends up in the Superbowl. This is the first time I can remember where I don't hate any of the remaining teams, and it's only 1/2 way through Wild Card Weekend.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 10:57 pm

glassprison wrote:
The "dynasty" is over!

scottmitchell74 wrote:
yay!!! End with a Pick-6!!

Laughing very hard Perfect end to the day!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Vikings and Saints on the tube.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 11:16 pm

Watching the Vikings and the Saints
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 2:05 am

Carson Wentz has the worst luck with injuries going into the postseason. At least it's still a game at this point.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:59 am

Vikings and 49ers
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:16 am

Vikings were completely outmatched. Aside from that one long TD early they couldn't do anything on offense.

Here's hoping (though not very optimistically) that the Titans and Ravens matchup somehow turns into a good game.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:22 am

Yeah the Vikings were clearly outmatched. I hope any pray that the Titans can knock off the Ravens and their gimmicky offense.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:29 am

Man, that was a murder. Niners look like a SB team.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 3:19 am

Watched No. Dakota State beat JMU 28-20 to win their 8th FCS championship.  NDSU is like the Patriots of the FCS.  I was definitely pulling for James Madison especially since I used to go to their campus when I was in college.  I went to Eastern Mennonite which was about a mile from James Madison so any time my friends and I wanted to drink we went to JMU.

I also watched that Vikings/Niners game and it was as non-competitive as I feared it would be. Now watching the Titans/Ravens game which will probably also be lopsided. The bad thing about New England being eliminated is that I actually don't give a crap about any of the remaining teams; in fact I plan to switch over to Top Rank Boxing on ESPN in about an hour and a half.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 4:21 am

Quote :
Now watching the Titans/Ravens game which will probably also be lopsided.

So far lopsided in the Titan's favor. Who saw this coming? I'm happy to root for the underdog. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they end up letting this fall apart in the second half.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 4:55 am

glassprison wrote:
Quote :
Now watching the Titans/Ravens game which will probably also be lopsided.

So far lopsided in the Titan's favor. Who saw this coming? I'm happy to root for the underdog. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they end up letting this fall apart in the second half.

I can't say I saw it coming but I love it. I hate the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 am

And that's game! Love it! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 4:26 pm

The Ravens looked terrible.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Watching the Texans and Chiefs. The Chiefs look awful today.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 pm

Watching the Texans and Chiefs. What started out as a laugher has turned into a competitive game. And God do I hate the Tomahawk chop. That alone makes me root against the Chiefs.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 am

007 wrote:
Watching the Texans and Chiefs. What started out as a laugher has turned into a competitive game. And God do I hate the Tomahawk chop. That alone makes me root against the Chiefs.

Same here. I actually like the Chiefs but that stupid chop and that damn chant piss me off. I don't understand why there isn't more of an outcry against doing that stereotypical "Indian" chant; how the hell is that not considered racist?

Anyway, after a terrible start the Chiefs just blew away Houston.

Now watching Seahawks/Packers.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 2:05 am

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:

Same here.  I actually like the Chiefs but that stupid chop and that damn chant piss me off.  I don't understand why there isn't more of an outcry against doing that stereotypical "Indian" chant; how the hell is that not considered racist?  

Anyway, after a terrible start the Chiefs just blew away Houston.  

Now watching Seahawks/Packers.

I don't hate the Chiefs I just root against them because of the chant to shut up their fans. And I'm watching the Seahawks and Packers as well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 2:16 am

That chop/chant thing is the same reason I still root against the Atlanta Braves in baseball. I used to HATE the Braves when they won the division title every year while TBS was ramming them down our throats as "America's Team" but those days are long over and I actually kind of like them now. But there's that damn chant and chop thing again which makes me still root against Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2020
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next