Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017

Go down 
+12
exact33
glassprison
Witchfinder
mikeinfla
Lari
martinsane
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Required Fields
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Empty
PostSubject: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 8:30 am

New year, new thread. Whatever game(s) you watched, talk about it here.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 4:57 pm

NFL Red Zone

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Chiefs at Chargers
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Still watching Red Zone on TV but I'm also "watching" the Cardinals/Rams game online.  I would so LOVE to see the Rams lose yet again and go 4-12 for the season.

EDIT:  Damn!  The Rams just blocked a punt deep in AZ territory.  C'mon Lambs you can turn it over again, I know you can!

It's 13-3 AZ with just under 2 minutes in the first half.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Laughing very hard
Rams are getting destroyed again.  30-6 halfway through the third quarter.  The Lambs have a whopping total of 50 net yards of offense.  lol!

It's funny to read the comments of LA fans on the game thread.  They're asking if St. Louis would please take this pathetic team back.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 7:30 pm

The NHL Centennial Classic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25645

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Watched the Panthers lose to the Bucs. And the Raiders getting clobbered by the Broncos.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 8:32 pm

The Rams lost to Arizone 44-6 to finish the season at 4-12.

Welcome home Rams!!!!!

lol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hard

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

So after watching my Buckeyes get embarrassed, watched my Raiders get murdered as well.

Watched the full network tv slate of NFL games yesterday. Always sad when the regular season ends. The Playoffs are awesome, of course, but I know the end is near...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:44 am

The Raiders' season went down with Carr.

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Watched the televised NFL games, of course. Seattle v San Fran, New England v Miami, Dallas v Philadelphia, Green Bay v Detroit...

Even though it did not matter it was nice to see the Steelers finish with another win and keep the Brownies at an amazing 1 and 15.

Next week will be fun as the playoffs look exciting.

Saturday Jan 7th:

Oakland @ Houston ~ 1:30 PST ~ this one will be the battle of the bad with neither team having a starting QB, Raiders do to injury and Houston just plain choking.

Detroit @ Seattle ~ 5:30 PST ~ Seattle should trounce Detroit, however the way they have been playing this year they are not worthy of a run for TX...

Sunday Jan 8th

Miami @ Pittsburgh ~ 10:00 PST ~ Miami schooled Pitt early in the season in Miami. Pitt is tuff at home and equally tuff in the playoffs and they are on a 7 game win streak so they are on fire. In week 6's game Big Ben was injured and Miami had Tannehill, this week Ben is healthy and Tannehill will likely not play due to injury. All that said and after the shellacking New England handed the Dolphins yesterday it will be a traumatic and exciting event I am sure as Pitt is one of those either they dominate or they play down to the other team and try to mount the 4th quarter comeback, lets's hope for the first option...

NY Giants @ Green Bay ~ 1:30 PST ~ Green Bay is on fire, even though the Giants have gotten insanely lucky over the past couple weeks. Look for Rodgers and company handing Eli his arse and him on the bench ala his older brother in that Seattle SB thrashing wondering if anyone got the license plate number of the bus that just ran him over...

OF course winners next week get to play the Patriots, the Falcons, the Cowboys and  the Chiefs as they are the respected divisional winners.

RU ready for some football? Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Oh yeah! NFL playoffs are great to watch, especially if your team is in (which my Steelers are). Really looking forward to the upcoming tourney.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

007 wrote:
Oh yeah! NFL playoffs are great to watch, especially if your team is in (which my Steelers are). Really looking forward to the upcoming tourney.

Ahh excellent another black n gold brother. The nation is a strong one. Smile

[img]What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 32d55099d5bc81aa063b4f87c5f85af2[/img]
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6305

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Blackhawks - Blues outdoor game is about to start.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 1:51 pm

The rink set up for the winter classic is cool.  The rink is the main part of a giant guitar on the floor of Busch Stadium.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 1:57 pm

martinsane wrote:
007 wrote:

Ahh excellent another black n gold brother. The nation is a strong one. Smile

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017  border=" />

: cheers

\'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Nice to see the stadium is pretty full despite the crappy weather.  Looks like 35,000 or more.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Yeah those Winter Classics always draw remarkably well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 3:38 pm

They just said the attendance is more than 45,000.  That's almost a standing room only crowd for Busch.

Blues scored 3 goals in the third period to win 4-1.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25645

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Raiders' season went down with Carr.

You are right unfortanetly. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:26 pm

It's too bad too because with Carr the Raiders were fun to watch.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Rose Bowl. 

USC's offense looks unstoppable so far.

Side note:  This "pop version" of "California Dreamin'" that they keep playing going to commercial breaks is horrible.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:57 pm

The Rose Bowl looked like it wass going to be a USC blowout but Penn State at least woke up and is now making a game of it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:58 pm

This freshman QB for USC has been playing like a senior.

So it goes to the half at 27-21 USC.  Good game so far.  That's all I ask.  Actually the two worst games I've seen this college post-season were the two championship semi-final games; those were both blowouts.  The rest of the bowl games I've seen have been pretty competitive.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Wow seeing and hearing Keith Jackson is quite a shock. Age has really taken a toll on him but at 88 years old I guess that should be expected. Still a shocker though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next