Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Frehley - Anomaly

Go down 
+22
JBall_Z
325ad
kmorg
James B.
Dave the Boss
thejokeriv
YngwieDokkenfan
skullsmasher
nevermore
akeldama
MetalGuy71
manny
iamrockerfun
krokus
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
the sentinel
Schbopo
sam
ultmetal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 am

Can't wait for lunch time to hit Best Buy and pick this up!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:06 am

Man, with so much good stuff coming out today, I may have to put this one on-hold for awhile. While I want to get this, for some reason, I have a feeling it's gonna show up real cheap used on Amazon or ebay in a week or 2.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 pm

I'm glad I picked this up. Great album! It's actually alot better than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Arrrgh - the best buy by my work didn't have any!!!! I wanted to get the "special" packaging.......
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Man, with so much good stuff coming out today, I may have to put this one on-hold for awhile. While I want to get this, for some reason, I have a feeling it's gonna show up real cheap used on Amazon or ebay in a week or 2.

Well, thanks to Best Buy's crap-tacular selection these days, the choice to not buy this album today was made for me. I'll still pick this one up, but I may hold off for a bit.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:55 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Well, thanks to Best Buy's crap-tacular selection these days, the choice to not buy this album today was made for me. I'll still pick this one up, but I may hold off for a bit.

E tu Metal Guy?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

E tu Metal Guy?

Yup. I could try the Best Buy closer to home, but why bother at this point? I'll just wait and order it on-line.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

E tu Metal Guy?

Yup. I could try the Best Buy closer to home, but why bother at this point? I'll just wait and order it on-line.

I checked best buy online- only one store in teh area has it and it;s too far from my house to stop by on the way home
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah, most Best Buys aren't carrying it. I found that out the hard way. They aren't carrying The 69 Eyes' new release either, which is strange because they at least have a spot for them in the racks.

Guess I'll be getting both from CD Universe and have to wait another week for them to show up. Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 457229
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:08 pm

This Sucks What is up with all the stores only carrying cRap, Hip Hop, and Pop. This Makes me Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Puke
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes, I too was disappointed to find out that neither Wal-mart or Best Buy had the new Ace Frehley in stock this morning. Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Angry

Looks like I'll be ordering from good ol' Amazon.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:47 pm

My Amazon order didn't arrive today! BOOOO!!! Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 457229

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm

I did the itunes download - I couldn't wait, At least I get the bonus "Return of the space bear" song
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 pm

I need to get this. I guess I'll be stopping by the mall pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:25 am

Quote :
Well, I've actually found Best Buy to be fairly decent when it comes to the veteran rock/metal acts. They JUST switched over to the streamlined set up though in the last week or two, so maybe that's changing.

I used to be pretty happy with them too, but over the last few months, the store by my work scaled down their selection by quite a bit. It seems like most of their stock is greatest hits collections. As for veteran rock acts, they didn't have the new Black Crowes in stock either.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Well, I've actually found Best Buy to be fairly decent when it comes to the veteran rock/metal acts. They JUST switched over to the streamlined set up though in the last week or two, so maybe that's changing.

I used to be pretty happy with them too, but over the last few months, the store by my work scaled down their selection by quite a bit. It seems like most of their stock is greatest hits collections. As for veteran rock acts, they didn't have the new Black Crowes in stock either.
Our local Best Buy said they are cutting down on their CD selection to start stocking up on digital download cards?!?!?! Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 457229

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am

ultmetal wrote:

Our local Best Buy said they are cutting down on their CD selection to start stocking up on digital download cards?!?!?! Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 457229

One day all the MP3 players, computers and cellphones are going to realize they can overpower the mindless human race and they will enslave us. Oh wait, THEY ALREADY DO!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 am

SpectreFate wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

One day all the MP3 players, computers and cellphones are going to realize they can overpower the mindless human race and they will enslave us. Oh wait, THEY ALREADY DO!

My cellphone became self-aware the other day and starting auto-dialing every Sarah Connor in the tri-state area. Should I be concerned?

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 am

The guys who work at the indie shop in town were talking about cd sales yesterday. They were saying that they still do quite well unlike Seattle or Portland which are the big cities nearest here. Must be the advantage of a hick town. And I live out of range of cell phones so we I don't have one.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:02 pm

I really like this album!!!! Hard to rank YET but it's really good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:26 pm

First week sales:

#27 on Billboard
#1 Hard Rock album on Amazon & iTunes

Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 877540
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

When I was in Walmart the day before yesterday picking up the new Megadeth, I looked around for ANOMALY as well, but didn't see it anywhere. I looked on the new release rack, under "F" for "Frehley" and just for the sheer hell of it, under "A" for "Ace." No dice in all three places.
Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
When I was in Walmart the day before yesterday picking up the new Megadeth, I looked around for ANOMALY as well, but didn't see it anywhere. I looked on the new release rack, under "F" for "Frehley" and just for the sheer hell of it, under "A" for "Ace." No dice in all three places.
Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Angry

I saw it at my Walmart. I will probably get it today so i can get Cliffy's remaster.
Back to top Go down
Cliffy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Cliffy

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I did the itunes download - I couldn't wait, At least I get the bonus "Return of the space bear" song

Your thoughts on the bonus track? Do you think it sucks as much as I think it does?

I REALLY like the regular album, though.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Cliffy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Your thoughts on the bonus track? Do you think it sucks as much as I think it does?

I REALLY like the regular album, though.

It's OK - I thought it was cheesy at first, but then I got Ace's humor about behind it. It was meant to be a joke on the Tom Snider show that he did drunk and pissed off Gene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Anomaly   Ace Frehley - Anomaly - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Frehley - Anomaly
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next