Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:34 pm

My wife won't go see Rambo with me this weekend. Who wants to go? I have been looking forward to this movie since 1989.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:35 am

spectrefate wrote:
My wife won't go see Rambo with me this weekend. Who wants to go? I have been looking forward to this movie since 1989.
You need to step on a few crackers, pee on the toilet seat, and broil a steak 20 minutes too long on a cookie sheet before you go to the movie.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:38 am

spectrefate wrote:
i'll be seeing this this weekend as well, & my wife won't go with me either. she called it juvenile. i told her to shut the hell up & get me something to eat. that didn't go over well.

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

But how freakin' hot is Naomi Watts in that movie huh? Smile

She's alright, but those natives in the movie... HOT!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:55 am

i saw the trailer and we were not overly impressed manily due to rambos age now still i have not seen it so i cant judge it

saw AVPR the other day and while the effects and action was good, the story was pants

i watched Alien the other day and in comparison its a million times a better movie
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:08 am

mc666 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
i'll be seeing this this weekend as well, & my wife won't go with me either. she called it juvenile. i told her to shut the hell up & get me something to eat. that didn't go over well.
no boom-boom long time fo you. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:17 am

I have looked thru three newspapers so far this morning and not a single review of the new "Rambo" in any of'em. I guess that means they didn't bother to screen it in advance for critics. They'd probably alll hate it anyway.

That flick "Untraceable" that's opening today looks pretty bad-ass too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:40 am

AVPR got one star in the only review i have seen. i would give it 🤘 🤘 🤘 metal salutes out of five
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Cloverfield

Liked Cloverfield a LOT!! I'm easy to please but I still think it's a good movie.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I DIDN'T like the hand held camera perspective and that guy talked TOO much, but the creatures were cool.

Did anyone see at the end - at Coney Island - the splashdown???

My theory...alien or Govt. project gone awry and either crashed to Earth or was sent anyhow......

I'd love to have more info someday!!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:30 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Cloverfield

Liked Cloverfield a LOT!! I'm easy to please but I still think it's a good movie.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I DIDN'T like the hand held camera perspective and that guy talked TOO much, but the creatures were cool.

Did anyone see at the end - at Coney Island - the splashdown???

My theory...alien or Govt. project gone awry and either crashed to Earth or was sent anyhow......

I'd love to have more info someday!!

whats that actually about i want to see it becuase it looked good in the trailer
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:31 pm

It's a monster movie and NYC is YET AGAIN fantastically destroyed.....
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:42 pm

whats the monster. it looked liked godzilla in the trailer
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:51 pm

I don't want to Spoil it far ya!!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:53 pm

no seriously i have to know i am too curious not too know. i am terrible for giving the plots away in films we watch on the tv at home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
no seriously i have to know i am too curious not too know. i am terrible for giving the plots away in films we watch on the tv at home
No. Don't post the info here. Google it. And if you post it here, I'll flick your nipples off.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:00 pm

You're too late!!! (I PM'd him so as to protect others)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
You're too late!!! (I PM'd him so as to protect others)

Thanks scott, I didn't want to be accidentally blinded by a freshly flicked nipple. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:02 pm

mc666 wrote:

It may not have gone over well, but I bet it was fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:48 am

The Invisible
(damn good movie after long time, only one time watch but very good)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:40 am

Finally saw Batban Begind last night. I was rather impressed.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:47 am

kmorg wrote:

Is that anything like Batman Begins? lol! You crazy Norweigians.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 pm

spectrefate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Laughing very hard Darn keyboard can't spell!! No, wait, it appearf to haf a cold

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:10 pm

Superbad. Funny stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 pm

kmorg wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Laughing very hard Darn keyboard can't spell!! No, wait, it appearf to haf a cold
I suggest you Batban spectrefate! STAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:05 pm

That's it, Eyesore. I am no longer saying your name in posts. I will forever now refer to you as the member that I have decided not to associate with. Butthole.

impatient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next