Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:13 pm

spectrefate wrote:
That's it, Eyesore. I am no longer saying your name in posts. I will forever now refer to you as the member that I have decided not to associate with. Butthole.

impatient
Liar. You just referred to me as Butthole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:17 pm

You are so mean. You suck the fun out of life. And you look like Hitler in your avatar. I tried to be nice, but you just want to be a baby about everything.

Don't EVER ask to borrow my Legos again!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Watched Blazing Saddles with my dad and saw the final fight in Open Range last night. While I disagree that 3:10 To Yuma was the best western since Unforgiven I will give that title to Open Range (despite the flack he gets, Kevin Costner was real good in that movie).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Open Range is a great frickin' movie.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Rambo 4.. watched it online wasnt the greatest quality but John Rambo is just a great character and the movie had some great action of course..
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Happy Feet ( nice cartoon )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 am

Saw JOHN RAMBO yesterday. Very violent stuff. I'm not even sure i thought it was good, OR bad..... Weird.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:03 am

kmorg wrote:
Saw JOHN RAMBO yesterday. Very violent stuff. I'm not even sure i thought it was good, OR bad..... Weird.

Is it titled John Rambo in Europe? They were going to name it that here, but opted for just "Rambo".
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:52 am

spectrefate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Is it titled John Rambo in Europe? They were going to name it that here, but opted for just "Rambo".

The posters said Rambo, but the opening title said John Rambo

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:42 am

"Rambo" got beaten at the weekend box office in the US by the silly parody comedy "Meet The Spartans" -- oh, the injustice of it!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:45 am

Yeah I saw that on MSN. Some people will watch anything. Case in point: The 7 Police Academy movies.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm

I just watched STARDUST last night. That was a good movie. A pretty good actor line-up too. Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Claire Danes, Peter O'Toole. I highly recommend it if you're a fantasy buff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:42 pm

I liked Stardust as well. The wife and I saw it at the theater.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:28 pm

I hadn't realized it at first, but it's based on the novel by Niel Gaiman
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:04 pm

The new Rambo movie was awesome!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 am

Is Rambo already in theatres in Europe?? Still waiting for it to show up in Slovenia Smile

I saw I am Legend yesterday, cool movie, and especially beautiful that Will Smith still had electricity and gasoline, although everybody else died Smile
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 pm

This semester I switched into a lesser English class. Our first assignment is to watch Bowling For Columbine. easy!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Shaun of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:43 am

The Comebacks ( perfect comedy, recommended for watch ) director is Tom Brady
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:22 am

CLERKS II...such a vulgarly funny flick.

All you western nuts need to see this:

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 78933-large

It's fantastic!!!

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:24 am

I only like westerns with homosexual overtones since I've seen Brokeback Mountain.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:29 am

OH WELL, THEN YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE #2...IT WILL BLOW...NO....EAT.....WELL, ITS GREAT!
Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 BBM2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:37 am

I'm all over that.

I mean the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:06 am

T-Roy wrote:
OH WELL, THEN YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE #2...IT WILL BLOW...NO....EAT.....WELL, ITS GREAT!
Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 BBM2

If they ever make this film, it will doubtlessly be the most awesome cinematic experience ever made. I'd hate to be the guy who has to mop up the theatre after each showing though.

YES, I went there. Ewwwwwwww.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:12 am

*cocoa butter not provided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next