Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:03 am

Saw IV

I really like what's happening with this franchise.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:08 am

So, I've seen it at the Redbox.....it's worth checking out? (I liked the others)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:20 am

Yeah it is. But be warned, you better watch II and III again before seeing it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:22 am

Thanks! Sounds like a Marathon! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Last movie I seen was "1408"
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:27 pm

spectrefate wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Twitches Too

i watched it with my neice at her request. cheesy Disney, but not bad. those Mowry gals are yummy.

Agreed on the Mowry girls. See, you both got some satisfaction. Just on completely different levels. Smile

I remember watching them when I was younger on Sister Sister.That was a great show with a good theme song.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:21 am

Blair Witch

(seen this 2nd time and i'm scared again, damn good horror)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:44 am

30 Days of Night

( what a perfect movie, completely enjoyable, man i'm so happy that i've seen this )
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:10 am

tonight we watched Rat Race. Everytime I watch it, it's still funny as ever. I like it until the Smash Mouth concert at the end in which I usually just turn it off.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:10 am

Distarnish_Priest wrote:
Last movie I seen was "1408"

I watched that Saturday night with the wife. I'm not much for horror/scary movies, so I don't know how well this would hold up with other scary movies, but suffice it to say that we were thoroughly creeped out. As far as being based on a Stephen ing short-story, it's one of his better movies in recent times. It sorta reminded me of The Shining, except it all takes place in one room, instead of an entire hotel. Worth a rental.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:31 pm

New Police Story. Pretty good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:09 am

Yesterday, I went and saw Juno; a nice little offbeat storyline. It looked like it took about $100 to make, but sometimes those movies are the best. I really don't know what else to say. It's a love story.

Tonight at work, I watched Scorched on Comedy Central. I had never heard of this movie until tonight, and it was pretty funny. It wouldn't grace my Top 10 or anything but an alright movie to entertain me at work. I think Woody Harrelson did a pretty good job too.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:51 am

The Huntring Party ( Richard Gere ... good good good )

Indenpendence Day ( crap as crapiest must be )
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:59 am

"The Chase," a car-crash film from the mid 90s with Charlie Sheen, Kristy Swanson, and a hilarious turn by Henry Rollins as a gung-ho California Highway Patrol officer. Not a classic for the ages but good silly fun. Kristy was still smokin' hot when this was made so that's a bonus..

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Saw IV - It was pretty good. I've liked them all and this one was right up there....
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:17 pm

The Order with Heath Ledger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:47 am

Leatherface wrote:
The Order with Heath Ledger.

belting out all your Ledger films in memory of the actor?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:19 am

Juno. A very good film, I enjoyed it a lot.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Uh, no. The Order is actually the first film of his I've seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:11 am

Again, another movie at work:
The Longest Yard, not the original, the Adam Sandler remake. I saw this one in theaters when it first came out, and seeing it again later made me realize something: Adam Sandler sucks at this role! I thought that the cameo by Burt Reynolds was nice though. Also that one guy is huuuuuge! There were a few funny parts, but this movie just shows prison the Hollywood way. It's alright.

I was at a friend's house and we watched another Adam Sandler flick: Mr. Deeds. This one is probably one of my favourite Sandler movies up there with Billy Madison and Happy Gillmore. So many stupid parts, but that's what makes a Happy Madison production right? His foot.. so disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:34 pm

Rambo - not a bad movie, definitely better than Rambo III, but the first remains the best by far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Well, I was home last Saturday night (after breaking it off with the chick I was dating) and I needed a laugh, so I watched the remake of the Longest Yard. I liked it. It was cool to see all the cameo appearances of NFL/WWF superstars.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:40 am

Napolean Dynamite; 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:31 pm

I watched the first part of IT last night.
...I never did finish it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Watched:

Money Python: The Holy Grail (it'd been 15 years) Ni!!

Dario Argento’s Zombi: Dawn of the Dead - Very good. I loved all the gore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next