Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:11 pm

I heard Cloverfield was really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've willingly sat through "Waterworld," "Gigli," "Ishtar," and countless other famous bombs over the years because of this strange quirk. And yes, each and every damn one of 'em has been just as awful as I'd heard.
Pffft! Waterworld is a good flick. And Gigli was funny, I thought. Nowhere near as bad as people claimed.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:12 pm

I love Waterworld! It's got one of my favorite scenes in movie history. I still have no idea why it's so hated.....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I've willingly sat through "Waterworld," "Gigli," "Ishtar," and countless other famous bombs over the years because of this strange quirk. And yes, each and every damn one of 'em has been just as awful as I'd heard.
Pffft! Waterworld is a good flick. And Gigli was funny, I thought. Nowhere near as bad as people claimed.

OK, maybe Waterworld wasn't totally awful, but it sure as heck wasn't Best Picture material, either. One thing's for sure... it could've been at least 40 minutes SHORTER.

"Gigli" ... well, it had J-Lo in it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Gigli wasn't anyone's fault except for Ben Affleck's. That man has as much charisma as a toenail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 pm

I have some pretty charismatic toenails.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:06 am

Transformers again.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:39 am

Mr. Woodcock, pretty funny movie with Billy Bob Thornton playing the part of a jack ass PE coach real well.

Dragon Wars. Awesome graphics and the dragons kicked ass. Plot was a little weak plus the acting and dialogue was terrible. However, I knew it would be that way and the graphics (mostly the dragons) made the movie completly worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:48 am

TIP: If you have seen one movie starring Jean-Claude Van Damme...no need to watch anymore! I cannot believe that he won't do a movie that is not all about, "I hit you...you go down...and then I kick you...and you go down...and I am ze winna!!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:18 pm

I saw Hamlet in class the other day. I don't know what version it was, but it's not like you guys care anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:38 am

Godsend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:24 am

Saw 4
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:47 am

I AM LEGEND

Saw it with a Pastor friend of mine that I drug along....I honestly thought he was going to grab my hand a couple times! He must have jumped out of his seat and flailed his arms about 10 times. I was kinda embarrassed. But I've probably laughed about it...a dozen times at random over the last couple days! The funny thing about it, afterwards, he acted like nothing happened…no big deal. That’s why I can’t stop laughing about it…even now!
lol! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 am

spectrefate wrote:
Gigli wasn't anyone's fault except for Ben Affleck's. That man has as much charisma as a toenail.

I kinda liked "Daredevil" in spite of Mr. Affleck's presence. And at the risk of sounding like a girly man, I enjoyed Kevin Smith's "Jersey Girl" with him and Liv Tyler as well.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:59 am

He and Matt Damon are responsible for Good Will Hunting so he's got some "cool Points" to burn yet. He has my favorite line in that movie ....."Ya suspect"
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:00 pm

3:10 To Yuma-Honestly I don't know what to think of this movie. It wasn't a bad western but it also wasn't "one of the best westerns of recent memory" like most critics said. Spoiler:

I guess it was the fact that the main character died that has thrown me off. I know the good guys don't always survive (or win for that matter) but I don't watch movies to see realistic endings. I like the good guys to at least survive if not succeed. My mixed feelings lie in the fact that he succeeded (with help from the bad guy) but still died.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:02 pm

"SOCIETY" very surrel horror film from 1989, directed by BRIAN YUZNA (Re-Animator...From beyond) Very trippy icky stuff!!!!

I would like to go see "THE ORPHANAGE" but foreign films never play around here o I shall have to wait for the dvd...

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Use the spoiler code!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Use the spoiler code!

I have no idea what the spoiler code is. I higlighted, used all capitals, and put a space between it so it is not my fault if someone still read it.

I just realized I didn't use all caps. Sorry if I spoiled it but I did do the other two things so you can't say I didn't try.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Sydney White ( average but good, nice chicks in there )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:35 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Use the spoiler code!
I have no idea what the spoiler code is. I higlighted, used all capitals, and put a space between it so it is not my fault if someone still read it.

I just realized I didn't use all caps. Sorry if I spoiled it but I did do the other two things so you can't say I didn't try.
Oh, I skipped right over it, so you didn't spoil anything for me. But sometimes the eyes focus on other things before seeing that word spoiler. It's happened to me on other forums, and it stinks. Haha.

The spoiler code is great. Just put the word spoiler in between brackets, type your message, and then close it with /spoiler in between brackets. It'll show up like this (click the word spoiler):

Spoiler:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Halloween 2007 Rob Zombie
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:06 pm

The Game Plan w/ The Rock
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:58 pm

Rambo III
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Just watched the '05 version of "King Kong" again... great flick, even if it is waaaaaay long...

Still can't watch that scene with all the guys down in the gully being attacked by hordes of giant insects...UGH! I freakin HATE bugs... that scene is like my worst nightmare come to life...

But how freakin' hot is Naomi Watts in that movie huh? Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next