Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

What did you do today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Today was my Mom's 65th birthday, so she came up to my house and the wife and I cooked a special dinner for her.

(All together now: "Awwwwww.....")

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Got up at 3am, went to work...came home and took the wife and kids to the mall...X got a game, Udo got something, Shiney got the entire original ULTRAMAN series on dvd and Missus Shiney got mad at me....

came home and did the dishes and sat on the couch a while...thinking of going to bed soon....

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Painted sets for my wife's production of Anne of Green Gables, took a shower. Going to go grub soon.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Quote :
Shiney got the entire original ULTRAMAN series on dvd and Missus Shiney got mad at me....

Now you need the complete Ultraman Tiga series.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Took the kids fishing for the first time
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Today was my Mom's 65th birthday, so she came up to my house and the wife and I cooked a special dinner for her.

(All together now: "Awwwwww.....")

Aww! Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:57 pm

listened to fusion, wrote postcards, bought a Florida cookbook on Amazon and had it shipped to England, got a bag of those awesome Halloween peanut butter taffy things (the ones in the orange and black wrappers) and ate too much of them, called a soda company looking for blue cream soda, ate pretzels, took a picture of a cat showing off it's butt because Gillian didn't believe me that they lift their tails up ALL THE FREAKING TIME and it's like BAM! instant butthole, without warning...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Quote :
took a picture of a cat showing off it's butt because Gillian didn't believe me that they lift their tails up ALL THE FREAKING TIME and it's like BAM! instant butthole, without warning...

Only "happy" cats do this. Mine do it all the time.

Miserable cats do not lift their tails.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 pm

That's brutal..

I wish I could go around and get away with that when I'm happy. I mean, the hair level is about the same. What's the big deal?

Last edited by Orion Crystal Ice on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Disney cats don't have a**holes...

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Woke up...went to church...had lunch with my Pop...went to work...ate pizza...watching football/on HoM...sleep soon. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
took a picture of a cat showing off it's butt because Gillian didn't believe me that they lift their tails up ALL THE FREAKING TIME and it's like BAM! instant butthole, without warning...

Only "happy" cats do this. Mine do it all the time.

Miserable cats do not lift their tails.

I only wish my cat did not think he had to point it at me when he does it. I suppose it's a compliment, but it only makes me want to sick
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 am

almost ran 2 miles today, ate a fat sandwich, did about 100 pages of reading for classes, and downloaded the new metallica album, which i will be listening sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:55 am

I took care of my sister's goddaughter.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:42 am

Ran about 20 tanks of gas through the chain saw helping everybody clean up from the hurricane. I have blisters in places I did'nt know you could get blisters.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:41 pm

Got up. Did dishes and laundry. Balanced the checkbook. Cranked some music. Mailed off a couple of packages.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Woke up. Took a shower. Had blueberries for lunch. Put on some tunes. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Woke up...had Total cereal and a banana...lifted weights while listening to new Metallica...had a MetRx bar... then a Creatine shake...on HoM...gonna take a shower and go to work. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Masturbated alot.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm

I packed my kids in a crate and mailed them to Antarctica.

...Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I thought this was the "What did you WISH you could do today?" thread.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Went to school, Yellow Death Machine rehearsed, played w/ dogs, listened to Public Enemy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Went to work. WIth nothing to do, bought 5 more CDs. Came home and cleaned up cat puke. Ate supper. Logged on to HoM.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:07 pm

I started my day at 6:00 am after getting about 4 hours of sleep, school started at 8:00 (Stats), then 9:35 (Oceanography) I got out at 1015 after taking an exam, and I'm sitting here in the Computer Lab waiting for my next class at 5:45 (Oceanography Lab).

FUN.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Slept since I worked last night.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:14 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Masturbated alot.

Life is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next