Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

What did you do today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 pm

weeded the garden again all day very boring
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:05 pm

TheGooch wrote:
weeded the garden again all day very boring

Yeah, I agree. I gave up on all but my main garden out front. I'd have to weed every other day to keep everything weed-free. I quit.

nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:26 pm

my parents totally freak out over it and i am like whats the point it will all grow back in a week
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:51 pm

I threw down about 150 lbs of mulch this spring thinking that would help keep the weeds out of the flower beds. Nope. If I could grow grass as well as I grow weeds, I'd be happy.

nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:16 pm

all the bark chippings we put down rotted away and all the weeds grew through them. it took us eight hours to shift them all away. ahhh
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Slaved away again today.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 pm

I did nothing today. Though, Tuesday, I have an interview at the Harley Davidson store. It should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Worked an early shift this morning, fell asleep watching the Cowboys/Browns game this afternoon...now I'm watching the Colts/Bears.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 pm

I pretty much slept all day.. I have a major bang-over from friday night
Back to top Go down
Pontus
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 am

I recently watched "Comic Strip Presents... More Bad News". Totally hilarious heavy metal spoof/mockumentary in the same style as "This is Spinal Tap". Haha, I laughed out loud a couple of times, for example when they thrash the hotel after argumenting about who's gonna be Pete Townshend in their The Who-game! Never seen this one before and I know this is a classic among metalheads, shame on me! But now I've seen it! Cool cameos at Monsters of Rock in the end by Ozzy Osbourne, Joe Elliot, Phil Collen, Lemmy, Phil Taylor, Rudolf Schenker and Klaus Meine! Everyone's task just to tell the camera how much Bad News sucks! Great movie.
I also watched Judas Priest's Live Vengeance DVD. I've seen it a 100 times before but you can never get enough of that concert, can you?

That amp is pathetic. You couldn't amplify a fart through that!
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:28 pm

I got up early for no reason...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Mortuary wrote:

Thats just crazy!
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:32 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Mortuary wrote:

Thats just crazy!

I know! Shocked
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:35 pm

I got drunk and beat up some midgets. Laughing

Last edited by DeathCult on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Boy, Mortuary doesn't realize the gem she has. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Not at all, Im pushing for it to be the next olympic sport, come on Spec, grab a case and come along.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:40 pm

spectrefate wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Boy, Mortuary doesn't realize the gem she has. Smile

Yeah, a gem...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Razz Both of you can bite it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:43 pm

What the heck is that avatar DC?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:43 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Razz Both of you can bite it.

No need to tell me twice.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
What the heck is that avatar DC?

It's Robert Englund's autograph and the picture of Freddy he drew for me when I saw him at the recent Monster Mania.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Ah, I could read the "Freddy" part. That's cool!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I have an autographed picture of the guy who was in the Godzilla suit in the last movie.

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I have an autographed picture of the guy who was in the Godzilla suit in the last movie.

Did you meet him while shopping in the dollar store or what? Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Actually my brother got it off ebay and gave it to me as a birthday present one year. It's cool; he's standing there holding the Godzilla head and my brother mounted the pic in a monster footprint frame he made.

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next