Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

What did you do today? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: asd   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I packed my kids in a crate and mailed them to Antarctica.

...Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I thought this was the "What did you WISH you could do today?" thread.

haha good stuff

hm went to class, went to the gym worked out and played some ball, came back ate dinner, read a little bit and then some ps3
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm

I slept in, showered, ate, and put on some tunes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Woke up... (told spectrefate to go home) ...worked...came home...lifted...went out for supper...watched a college football game...went to bed.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Slept, got up, showered, argued with my girlfriend and that's enough for me today.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Worked...lifted...took my Pop out for supper...bought a dozen or so cd's...went to visit some friends...home now on HoM and listening to Rush's "All The World's A Stage album."
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:16 pm

kicked ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Schbopo wrote:
kicked ass

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Pick up the tags (plates) for my new car
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Slept in, showered, paid bills, went to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Woke up, fell into deep depression, slept, got on phone, slept, went to mall, bought new Falconer, eating grilled cheese, trying to squeeze out a new riff or three. Or an emotional solo of some sort.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Woke up, fell into deep depression, slept, got on phone, slept, went to mall, bought new Falconer, eating grilled cheese, trying to squeeze out a new riff or three. Or an emotional solo of some sort.

The new Falconer sucks IMO. Falconer laid an egg.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Well, the day just got better.. Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:17 pm

I loved North Wind but this thing is almost as big a turd as Grime vs Grandeur.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:26 pm

'Northwind' was freakin awesome..and it had no US distro....

*playing new album*

........so far, I'm not..offended by this, but...the songwriting is sorta..unexciting....

So Metal Blade wants to hold back one of their best from the US market, but they expect the band to push units with this?

I hope it gets better. It has nothing that makes me CRINGE yet like 'Grime' did, but....zzz...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
'Northwind' was freakin awesome..and it had no US distro....

*playing new album*

........so far, I'm not..offended by this, but...the songwriting is sorta..unexciting....

So Metal Blade wants to hold back one of their best from the US market, but they expect the band to push units with this?

I hope it gets better. It has nothing that makes me CRINGE yet like 'Grime' did, but....zzz...

My sentiments exactly!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Rearranged the living room.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Worked out, went grocery shopping, watched (and watching) a lot of college football.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:12 am

Over worked! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Slept in, showered, went for a walk, and in a half hour, I'm going to work.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Slept, read almost all of the new issue of Heaven's Metal, listened to some tunes, ate at Golden Corral.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:02 pm

nevermore wrote:
Slept, read almost all of the new issue of Heaven's Metal, listened to some tunes, ate at Golden Corral.

So how was the Golden Corral?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:57 am

Came home from work, ate some Red Barron little pizzas, and sat down to watch the rest of a House episode from Sunday night and watched some Newsradio. Got the idea to go out and check out the pawn shops for CDs but went to lay down for a couple of hours. I slept for 7 hours after failing to get up when I had planned so instead I sat down to watch Law & Order. My dad had me fly (he did the buy) to KFC for some dinner. After eating I went into the other room to watch wrestling (my dad hates it, but he's here til Wednesday so...). After that I watched the season finally of Burn Notice (I HATE cliffhangers!!!!!). Then decided to catch up on the HOM posting I miss out on Wednesday-Sunday every week.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:11 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
k, ate some Red Barron little pizzas

Those things rule cheers
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Woke up...worked 8-5...went to the gym...went out for dinner with the folks...came home...showered...listened to Lillian Axe live...on HoM...going to bed and do it again tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:20 pm

working the gravyard shift right now, it sucks balls
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next