Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone suck?

Go down 
+49
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
skullsmasher
metalmaniac122
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Sword Of The Heretic
XYZ
mez
sam
James B.
Muloc7253
the sentinel
Skysplitter
nevermore
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
Stender
White_Mage
Smindas
caniplaywithmadness?
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Shiney
Witchfinder
Vordul
TheGooch
rattpoison
sovdat
MoonChild
EvyMetal
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
Lurideath
A Handful of Wayne
krokus
T-Roy
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Required Fields
mr.electric39
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Job For A Cowboy sucks. And all other bands like them. Pantera suck. Nu-Metal sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:36 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
Job For A Cowboy sucks. And all other bands like them. Pantera suck. Nu-Metal sucks.

I concur. What was Dave thinking, putting that band on the Gigantour lineup?! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:51 pm

Androcles wrote:
Cradle Of Filth (go be anti-Christian on your own time, azzwipes),
You know, God knows what you meant. Mispelling cuss words isn't fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:55 pm

My ass it doesn't. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:27 pm

I do not care what anybody says Pantera smurfing sucks. Phill anselmo's voice is terrible I can't even find words to describe.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Radio in the New York/New Jersey metro area completely, utterly, and totally sucks.

VH1 sucks. VH1 Classic is starting to suck.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:02 am

my freaking tv reception sux right now and i'm trying to watch the men's tennis final in the Australian Open

arghhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No

oh yeah KONG INFERNAL sux too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:12 am

Vordul wrote:
my freaking tv reception sux right now and i'm trying to watch the men's tennis final in the Australian Open

arghhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No

oh yeah KONG INFERNAL sux too!!!!!!!

Go Tsonga!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:28 am

Androcles wrote:
What sucks? Many things, not all of them related to music.

But as this is a music forum, I will duly put forth a copious amount of bands/artists/genres/random things n whatnot related to music that I think utterly and completely SUCK.

Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All-American Rejects, Limp Bizkit, Daughtry, Insane Clown Posse, KoRn, Fergie (especially that God-awful "Big Girls Don't Cry"...I heard that horrid excuse for audio entertainment three times alone today...it makes "We Built This City" sound like genius. Whoever had the bright idea to put that on record deserves to be pushed off a cliff...but I digress), any modern pop-rap (Fiddy Cent, Chamillionaire, Yung Scuzzee, Pimpmaster Capinyoazz, and all the rest of them), Lifehouse, Staind, the majority of corporate post-grunge bands (with the exceptions of, maybe, Nickelback, Creed, Hinder, and 3 Doors Down), Plain White T's, John Mayer, Marilyn Manson, Boys Like Girls, Rascal Flatts, Slipnot, pretty much all nu-metal, pop-punk, Papa Roach, Bowling For Soup, Linkin Park, Vn Hagar, Van Cherone, ELP, Velvet Underground (overrated, pretentious crap), Asia, REO Cheesewagon, Alter Bridge, Cradle Of Filth (go be anti-Christian on your own time, azzwipes), and Buckcherry (tried to get into them, didn't work, oh well), just to name a few.

I completely agree.

Plain White T's - I cannot describe just how many times I have heard that "Hey There, Delilah" tune...now I have reached the point that I start yelling in rage, and just feel like destroying everything around me, whenever I hear that song.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:06 am

MTV has sucked since the early 90's!
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:44 am

TSONGA BOMBED OUT UNFORTUNATELY DAMNNIT!!!!! Does anyone suck? - Page 5 706602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxsJqKkrIxA

hard to believe I one time loved these guys.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:07 pm

my boss in work ! she absolutely SUX ! this time. sick
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:10 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

I wonder which semi truck is hauling their mascara and hairspray.

I never could get into these guys. But I have liked (and still do like) some real crap, so I feel for ya, SUC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Slaughter, in my opinion, is very underrated. "Shout It Out" was on a soundtrack for a reason, though; it's just not up to par with most of their stuff.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:23 pm

I have already aplogized for my behavior so I won't do so now. I will take everyone's advise and have fun with it.

Slipknot sucks. The music is too samey and is 90% noise to my ears. People have compared them to Slayer but I know quite a bit of Slayer, and Slipknot is nowhere near as talented.

Metallica sucked with Load and beyond and Queensryche began sucking around the same time (I know, they are gimmies).

Prepackaged pop crap (High School Musical, any music featured on Disney channel, and any music featured on Nickelodeon.

Cookie cutter metalcore sucks (see Slipknot)

Country after young country surfaced sucks big time as does modern R&B (Really Boring) and rap (crap).

I'm with those who say anything I don't like sucks (though I am leaning more towards saying any music that I hate with a passion sucks)

CD wrappers (especially with the white sticker at the top) suck when you're trying to get them off.

I suck sometimes as well. My previous behaivor is a good example as is my explosions of anger at inanimate objects when they don't work properly. Also I suck at sports and at staying organized (I can be quite a slob)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 pm

a little rhyme

SUCK a little FUC* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:15 pm

wow dont even know were to start.

EMO SUX (i dont care wut ppl say about attacking a whole genre it SUX)

Kiss.the music sux the only good thing is the live show which is just getting tired out now

Ebay Metal: I hate this stuff all these 400 dollar demos of horrbly produdced music (usaully thrash) that metalheads buy just to "prove" how metal they are. ive heard some of these so called "true-metal" albums they F-ING SUCK there is a reason these bands dont get famous

High School Musical Is the biggest peice of Sh*t ever created everyone one of those actors should go die

(woo this feels good)

Every so-called metal kid in my hometown sux. Your not metal just because yu heard dragonforce & slayer on guitar hero so dont even try to tell me that ur a metal head cuz U SUCK

I also hate these guitar players that own nice guitars and cant play SH*T on them and then they all go and start bands with there talentless freinds and then never do smurf poo except sit in some basement and smoke pot and talk about how awesome there band will be when there "drummer" gets drums or when they find a "singer"

F*CK THAT IF U CANT PLAY AN INSTRUMENT YOU CANT START A BAND

(wow i feel loads better.)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:53 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

The REAL Slaughter are way better. The one from Canada, that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:33 am

i agree

I LOATHE those HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL chicken choking tweenies! sick
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:04 am

Artension's Into the Eye of the Storm has got be the most ridiculous album I've heard this last month. Its not just that album either its the entire discography of this sorry excuse for a prog band. Just listening to :20 seconds of the first track made me want to take a sprinkler key and shove it through the keyboardist's forhead

most hated runner up would definately be underoath. True metal has no room for trends or image.

any of these pop-metal bands that have names that are like eight sentences long (with yesterday comes the wind) yeah, they all suck.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:27 am

Rush, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, death metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 am

White_Mage wrote:
Ebay Metal: I hate this stuff all these 400 dollar demos of horrbly produdced music (usaully thrash) that metalheads buy just to "prove" how metal they are. ive heard some of these so called "true-metal" albums they F-ING SUCK there is a reason these bands dont get famous
Pffft! The person that says "EMO SUX" is the one trying to prove how metal they are, not the guy making a serious investment—whether time or money—in a band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:31 am

Dilinger Escape Plan. Wow, they suck.

Almost everything I hear on the radio nowadays sucks.

I don't think I could name a genre and say I hate it completely, though. Even... nu-metal *shudder*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone suck?
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next