Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge

Go down 
+24
the sentinel
UltraMagnus007
metalinmyveins
thejokeriv
mez
James B.
Metal Misfit
XYZ
tohostudios
Troublezone
HellRaiser
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
Chairman_Smith
TrogDawn
mr.electric39
Shiney
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
rattpoison
mc666
Tall Tyrion
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:17 pm

It's funny; it's like all people's lost love for Def Leppard turns to me, because I just can't stop loving this band. I still think they are amazing songwriters, and one of the best live bands around. If anything, I wish they would include more post-Adrenalize songs in their live set.

About Joe Elliot's mouth going off; I happen to like Witchfynde, but I just cant be bothered with the fact that Joe calls them "rubbish", and slags other things, there's wore things to get upset about. It doesn't affect my general view on Def Leppard at all.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:05 pm

St Patrik wrote:
It's funny; it's like all people's lost love for Def Leppard turns to me, because I just can't stop loving this band. I still think they are amazing songwriters, and one of the best live bands around. If anything, I wish they would include more post-Adrenalize songs in their live set.

About Joe Elliot's mouth going off; I happen to like Witchfynde, but I just cant be bothered with the fact that Joe calls them "rubbish", and slags other things, there's wore things to get upset about. It doesn't affect my general view on Def Leppard at all.

You're right, there are a lot worse things going on in the world, but in the metal world (that Def Leppard was supposedly never a part of), Joe Elliott is a total "Tool".

I might not like the way band's change their sound, but ultimately I will respect their decision to do so (which Def Leppard has done). But when someone like Joe Elliott turns his back on a genre (that they were definitely a part of), and then has the gall to state that nothing besides that of Iron Maiden was worth a darn coming out of the NWOBHM...I've lost total and utter respect for him.

People want to give Metallica a bunch of crap for the stuff they've been putting out on albums lately, but at least they've never denied their roots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:25 am

I don't understand why you think Joe Elliot can't not like every NWOBHM band besides Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:57 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
But when someone like Joe Elliott turns his back on a genre (that they were definitely a part of), and then has the gall to state that nothing besides that of Iron Maiden was worth a darn coming out of the NWOBHM...I've lost total and utter respect for him.

People want to give Metallica a bunch of crap for the stuff they've been putting out on albums lately, but at least they've never denied their roots.

That's the thing: he feels they never where a part of it and that they were tucked into the NWOBHM genre by the press, not by themselves. I seriously doubt he's heard many bands that were part of that scene though, as he was just not interested (thats okay though; myself has been guilty declaring Hip Hop crap despite not being an expert of the genre by any means), thus separating Maiden from the bunch. He's seemingly wrong about Maiden not wanting to be part of it though, going by interviews Ive read with Maiden over the years they didn't seem to mind.

The reason I don't like Metallica is because they can't write good songs for smurf poo anymore. I don't care if they call themselves a Jazz or a Thrash band. However, I don't give them crap; I just don't care about them at all anymore and I gave up on them when I was about half the age I am now. I would never give up on a band based on their reasoning where they belong and such. I don't give a flying turd about anything else other than the band's approach to quality music, live shows and merchandise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:31 am

Eyesore wrote:
I don't understand why you think Joe Elliot can't not like every NWOBHM band besides Iron Maiden.

I could care less if Joe likes any of the bands. My point is this, Joe Elliott totally discredits that whole movement, which is absolutely ridiculous. Joe bases the movement purely on success, and since Maiden was the only band whom supposedly came out of the NWOBHM with any type of real success, then the movement in Joe's eyes was a joke. So, it goes way beyond whether he feels Def Leppard was a part of the movement; he puts the whole thing down.

As a fan of that movement, I look way beyond the scope of whether most of those groups succeeded or not. The word succeess will have different connotations as it relates to each and every individual. I think everyone can at least state that the bands who were a part of that movement galvanized a lot of bands in the states to emulate that type of sound. I guess in Joe's eyes that doesn't count?

Beyond that of Joe's feelings regarding the NWOBHM, Joe doesn't want anything to do with the metal community. I'll state it again, I think it's funny how Joe/Def Leppard didn't mind touring with the likes of Maiden and Priest, and writing songs early on that were clearly written for the metal genre to get their start. I guess since Joe/Def Leppard have their financial independence and have carte blanche when it comes to writing songs (w/out a record company dictating what they want to hear), Joe can feel free to turn his back on anything related to heavy metal, since they aren't/never were a metal band.

O.K Joe!

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am

St Patrik wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
But when someone like Joe Elliott turns his back on a genre (that they were definitely a part of), and then has the gall to state that nothing besides that of Iron Maiden was worth a darn coming out of the NWOBHM...I've lost total and utter respect for him.

That's the thing: he feels they never where a part of it and that they were tucked into the NWOBHM genre by the press, not by themselves. I seriously doubt he's heard many bands that were part of that scene though, as he was just not interested (thats okay though; myself has been guilty declaring Hip Hop crap despite not being an expert of the genre by any means), thus separating Maiden from the bunch. He's seemingly wrong about Maiden not wanting to be part of it though, going by interviews Ive read with Maiden over the years they didn't seem to mind.

The reason I don't like Metallica is because they can't write good songs for smurf poo anymore. I don't care if they call themselves a Jazz or a Thrash band. However, I don't give them crap; I just don't care about them at all anymore and I gave up on them when I was about half the age I am now. I would never give up on a band based on their reasoning where they belong and such. I don't give a flying turd about anything else other than the band's approach to quality music, live shows and merchandise. Very Happy

Like, I stated to eyesore, it goes way beyond the NWOBHM, Joe doesn't even believe they were a metal band. I mean come on...please. That's absolutely absurd. Joe's been pretty candid on his feelings about this within the last few years. I think he's a totally self serving individual, and I don't buy the load of crap that he serves up.

In terms of the hip-hop analogy, the only problem I have with that movement is that it's been dominating the charts for over a decade and a half. I think it's a movement that is totally over saturated. People thought hair/glam metal was getting ridiculous in the late 80's/early 90's, but how about the Rap/Hip-hop industry??? When you see athletes abound coming out with Rap/Hip-hop albums, one has to question the talent level of this music. That being said, I don't discredit it as a whole, as I actually like some of it. I just don't like the fact that everybody and their mother is putting out a Rap/Hip-hop album.

Getting back to Metallica, I love their first four records. I was devestated when they came out with the "Black" album, though I accept it now. By the time "Load", and "Re-Load" came out, I was more or less expecting more of the same (in terms of what we heard on the "Black" album), so I didn't mind it.

The last album was pure crap!!! I think they had a couple of good songs, but the rest were just bad, and the lack of any production and guitar solos certainly hampered that effort. I think with Rick Rubin behind the helm, the band has a chance to right some wrongs on this new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:41 pm

I don't believe they were ever a metal band, so I don't have issues with Joe thinking that. Angus Young takes offense to people calling them a metal band, yet some people will argue that they were.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:53 pm

This album rules and has re-ignited my love for Def Leppard. having recently revisted and listen to their entire back catalogue I can safely say this band are ace (with the exception being X).
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:02 pm

I love that this thread will not die. There's been some good discussion here. Very Happy

Anyway, something a bit amusing (to me), I had talked a few pages back about High N Dry. Much to my surprise while looking through my collection this past week... I actually own it. I could've sworn I never bought that album. Oh well. On top of that, I was actually looking for X, which I *know* I bought and I can no longer find.

I'm almost tempted to buy it again because I haven't listened to it since it first came out and I'm curious as to what I'd think of it now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:21 pm

This album is decent IMO; much better than their last several.

That said, they will never top High N Dry! That album is stellar!

Just my small contribution to keep this zombified thread alive...

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:20 pm

This is an Eyesore Classicâ„¢.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am

Eyesore wrote:
I don't believe they were ever a metal band, so I don't have issues with Joe thinking that. Angus Young takes offense to people calling them a metal band, yet some people will argue that they were.

Now we're two... Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 505193
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:15 pm

Ya'll are whacked. Def Leppard were as Metal as anyone back in the day. crazy happy
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I think if you believe that AcDc wasn't a metal band, then you obviously will never believe Def Leppard was a metal band. I will state 20 reasons whey Def Leppard were unequivocally a metal band.

#1 Their look early on: They all had long hair, they wore tattered jeans, and wore the customary leather jackets.

#2 The Def Leppard logo and spelling: The Def Leppard logo with their hard angled look that was so reminiscent of AcDc on their albums. The spelling of their name is definitely a heavy metal gimmick. Megadeth (Megadeath) Led Zeppelin (Lead)

#3 Tom Allom the producer on "On Through The Night" worked with the likes of Black Sabbath (on their first 5 records), with Judas Priest (on everything from "Unleashed in the East" thru "Ram it Down"), Kix (on their debut album), Krokus "Headhunter", & Y&T "In Rock We Trust".

#4 Mutt Lange before working on "High 'N Dry" had worked on both "Highway To Hell" and "Black In Black".

#5 Frank Noon who worked on the original E.P went on to play with bands like "Di'Anno" & "Lionheart".

#6 Phil Collen played in "Girl" who was considered part of the NWOBHM movement.

#7 Pete Willis played with Gogmagog after being fired from Def Leppard (former & current members of Iron Maiden).

#8 When Steve Clark died, the Leps could have hired anyone at this point, who was definitely not synonomous with heavy metal. Who did they go out and get? Vivian Campbell, who played with Sweet Savage, Dio, and Whitesnake.

#9 On the 4 legs of the "On Through the Night" tour, Def Leppard toured with the likes of "Witchfynde", "Tygers of Pan Tang", "Sledgehammer", "Dedringer", "Heritage", "Lautrec", "Quartz", "Dawn Trader", "Angel Witch", "Budgie", "Girl", "Slade", "Whitesnake", "Rainbow", "Judas Priest", "Scorpions", "Ted Nugent", & "AcDc".

#10 On the 5 legs of the "High 'N Dry" tour, Def Leppard toured with the likes of "Rainbow", "UFO", "Scorpions", "Lionheart", "Ozzy Osbourne", "Judas Priest", & "Accept"

#11 On the 4 legs of the "Pyromania" tour, Def Leppard toured with "Rock Goddess", "Krokus", "Motley Crue", "Uriah Heep" (who were referred to as the Beach Boys of heavy metal), & "Airrace".

#12 On the "Hysteria" tour, Def Leppard toured with "Tesla" (who might have mulitple classifications) & "Europe" (who was at least glam metal).

#13 One ballad can be found in the first three albums.

#14 Their hard partying life style suited everything that was synonomous with the heavy metal lifestyle.

#15 They're considered part of the NWOBHM movement.

#16 Their first two albums are defined as metal albums, whereas "Pyromania" is considered both a heavy metal/hard rock album.

#17 They were a guitar driven band with heavy riffs. The song "Wasted"....do I need to say anything else?

#18 Supposedly if Adrian Smith wouldn't have joined Maiden in 1980, Phil was the next choice. My guess is, he would've taken the gig.

#19 Steve Clark/Phil Collen dubbed themselves the "Terror Twins", in homage to the "Toxic Twins" Tyler/Perry, who many would brandish as a heavy metal outfit in the 70's.

#20 Because Joe Elliott does everything he can to deny their original existance. I'm sure if one looks up the term denial in the dictionary these days, Joe's face will be emblazoned on there.

Joe Elliott/Def Leppard in trying to deny that they were ever part of the metal movement is like Michael Jackson trying to deny that he is black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:32 pm

I think if you believe that AcDc wasn't a metal band, then you obviously will never believe Def Leppard was a metal band. I will state 20 reasons whey Def Leppard were unequivocally a metal band.

Quote :
#1 Their look early on: They all had long hair, they wore tattered jeans, and wore the customary leather jackets.

It was the freakin' 70s...most all Rock bands wore denim and leather. Waylon Jennings wore it too...is he Metal?

Quote :
#2 The Def Leppard logo and spelling: The Def Leppard logo with their hard angled look that was so reminiscent of AcDc on their albums. The spelling of their name is definitely a heavy metal gimmick. Megadeth (Megadeath) Led Zeppelin (Lead)

You're gonna pull a muscle reaching that hard... lol!

Quote :
#3 Tom Allom the producer on "On Through The Night" worked with the likes of Black Sabbath (on their first 5 records), with Judas Priest (on everything from "Unleashed in the East" thru "Ram it Down"), Kix (on their debut album), Krokus "Headhunter", & Y&T "In Rock We Trust".

Desmond Child produced Ricky Martin...Mutt Lange produced Shania Twain...reaching again.

Quote :
#4 Mutt Lange before working on "High 'N Dry" had worked on both "Highway To Hell" and "Black In Black".

See my last response...

Quote :
#5 Frank Noon who worked on the original E.P went on to play with bands like "Di'Anno" & "Lionheart".

So?

Quote :
#6 Phil Collen played in "Girl" who was considered part of the NWOBHM movement.

Again, so?

Quote :
#7 Pete Willis played with Gogmagog after being fired from Def Leppard (former & current members of Iron Maiden).

And again...so??

Quote :
#8 When Steve Clark died, the Leps could have hired anyone at this point, who was definitely not synonomous with heavy metal. Who did they go out and get? Vivian Campbell, who played with Sweet Savage, Dio, and Whitesnake.

Vivian also hates the "metal" tag...before DL he did Riverdogs and Shadow King who were both NOT Metal.

Quote :
#9 On the 4 legs of the "On Through the Night" tour, Def Leppard toured with the likes of "Witchfynde", "Tygers of Pan Tang", "Sledgehammer", "Dedringer", "Heritage", "Lautrec", "Quartz", "Dawn Trader", "Angel Witch", "Budgie", "Girl", "Slade", "Whitesnake", "Rainbow", "Judas Priest", "Scorpions", "Ted Nugent", & "AcDc".

*yawn* Bob Seger & Cheap Trick opened for Kiss...are they Metal? Bands usually have very little to no say in who they open for or tour with.

Quote :
#10 On the 5 legs of the "High 'N Dry" tour, Def Leppard toured with the likes of "Rainbow", "UFO", "Scorpions", "Lionheart", "Ozzy Osbourne", "Judas Priest", & "Accept"

See my last post...

Quote :
#11 On the 4 legs of the "Pyromania" tour, Def Leppard toured with "Rock Goddess", "Krokus", "Motley Crue", "Uriah Heep" (who were referred to as the Beach Boys of heavy metal), & "Airrace".

*crickets chirping*

Quote :
#12 On the "Hysteria" tour, Def Leppard toured with "Tesla" (who might have mulitple classifications) & "Europe" (who was at least glam metal).

.........*snore*

Quote :
#13 One ballad can be found in the first three albums.

Maybe they didn't know how to write them? Also, how many true ballads did Mott The Hoople, Queen, David Bowie & T-Rex have? They were DL's heroes...

Quote :
#14 Their hard partying life style suited everything that was synonomous with the heavy metal lifestyle.

Young guys drinking in the 70s?? No!!!

Quote :
#15 They're considered part of the NWOBHM movement.

A chronological and geograophical coincidence.

Quote :
#16 Their first two albums are defined as metal albums, whereas "Pyromania" is considered both a heavy metal/hard rock album.

By who? Other people? So because other people identify them as something, the band has to agree? I'm sure at the time the band didn't care who was listening to them as long as someone was.

Quote :
#17 They were a guitar driven band with heavy riffs. The song "Wasted"....do I need to say anything else?

They played guitar...that's it? Seriously?

Quote :
#18 Supposedly if Adrian Smith wouldn't have joined Maiden in 1980, Phil was the next choice. My guess is, he would've taken the gig.

Oh...so Adrian Smith was almost in DL, and that makes DL Metal? Laughing very hard

Quote :
#19 Steve Clark/Phil Collen dubbed themselves the "Terror Twins", in homage to the "Toxic Twins" Tyler/Perry, who many would brandish as a heavy metal outfit in the 70's.

lol! A nickname...haha!

Quote :
#20 Because Joe Elliott does everything he can to deny their original existance. I'm sure if one looks up the term denial in the dictionary these days, Joe's face will be emblazoned on there.

DENIAL IS METAL!!! headbanger

Quote :
Joe Elliott/Def Leppard in trying to deny that they were ever part of the metal movement is like Michael Jackson trying to deny that he is black.

He acknowledges that they were included in the NWOBHM movement. But he does not acknowledge that it was thier intent or desire to be there. Other people labeled them as such, and because of that label, fans have limited what they will accept from the band...that's what he hates so much.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:37 pm

Wow, quite impressive. You've set me straight,....I guess I've lost this argument. You're right, Def Leppard was never metal.

All hail Shawn of Fire, king of metal knowledge!!!

I have to admit, I was ready to be taken on with a few of these, but I didn't realize that one person could discount all 20!!! Maybe you're not human, and are omnipotent in nature? In that case, I will step aside. humble

#18, you misread it. I stated, if Adrian Smith wouldn't have joined Maiden, Phil Collen would've been their next choice supposedly. I was just trying to state that metal was in Phil's veins back in the day, and he might have been Maiden bound if Adrian hadn't joined.

But since I was wrong on the other 19, I'm sure there will be another explanation why I'm wrong on this one also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 pm

AC/DC doesn't believe they're a metal band. This is discussed in the liner notes of one of their remasters. This is exactly the same sort of opinion the guys in Def Leppard have. People lumped AC/DC and Def Leppard into the metal genre, not the band's themselves.

Obviously an argument can be made that each band definitely had some metal in their music, and still do. But I'd still say that there's simply too much rock and roll there to call them anything else.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:54 am

You know i think it's possible for a band to play 'heavy metal' but not want to be a heavy metal band.

I don't buy the line that Joe Elliot only started saying they weren't heavy metal when heavy metal was deemed uncool or unpopular. Early on Def Leppard knew what they wanted to do and did not want to be called heavy metal because they saw that as a limiting pigeonhole for the band.

Heavy Metal and the NWOBHM scene provided them a place to come from. Because hell they weren't going to be associated with the post-punk, new wave or new romantic scene's coming from the UK at the time. The UK scene after late 70's punk was incredibly divided, lines were drawn in the sand so to speak for which side(s) you were on. Def Leppard had no allegiance to heavy metal or new wave. They were outside it all but they were adopted by the heavy metal scene because they noticed they'd been listening to the same UFO and Thin Lizzy records they had been listening to themselves through their music.

They saw themselves more like their influences Queen or Sweet. Having that pop side to them but that heavy guitar rock side as well.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:02 am

Those first two are very much NWOBHM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 am

#21. Track 1 on On Through The Night is not called "Metal Brigade."

#22. Track 8 on On Through The Night is not called "Metals Off."

#23. Track 1 on Pyromania is not called "Metal Metal ('Til You Drop)."

#24. Track 7 on Pyromania is not called "Metal Of Ages."

#25. I win! cheers

Last edited by Eyesore on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 am

Eyesore wrote:
#21. Track 1 on On Through The Night is not called "Metal Brigade."

#22. Track 8 is on On Through The Night is not called "Metals Off."

#23. Track 1 on Pyromania is not called "Metal Metal ('Til You Drop)."

#24. Track 7 on Pyromania is not called "Metal Of Ages."

#25. I win! cheers

Haha, that's some of your best work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 am

Not to mention, I saw a piece of the "Heavy" mini series on VH1 this weekend where Phil Collen states that they were "more Duran Duran than Black Sabbath".
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:14 am

spectrefate wrote:
Not to mention, I saw a piece of the "Heavy" mini series on VH1 this weekend where Phil Collen states that they were "more Duran Duran than Black Sabbath".

...and that's nothing to be proud of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 am

Duran Duran are a good band...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:49 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Duran Duran are a good band...

Duran Duran are a GREAT band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge   Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next