Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"

Go down 
+32
ShadowAngel
mc666
muckie
metalinmyveins
chewie
tohostudios
Eyesore
mr.electric39
Runicen
akeldama
James B.
Addy
BubbaTwoSix
corplhicks
Gilbert
Vexer6
666_Evil_666
Hadley
Required Fields
glassprison
thejokeriv
nevermore
Boris2008
Witchfinder
Glower
MetalGuy71
Lari
manny
MoonChild
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Rather than pick one person, maybe they should do what Queen did for the big Freddie Mercury memorial concert years ago - have one big-ass Enormo-dome show, and have a whole bunch of big name guest vocalists sit in on various songs. That would be a cool way to put a cap on things.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Rather than pick one person, maybe they should do what Queen did for the big Freddie Mercury memorial concert years ago - have one big-ass Enormo-dome show, and have a whole bunch of big name guest vocalists sit in on various songs. That would be a cool way to put a cap on things.

One thing that has always struck me about AC/DC is no matter how many albums they have sold, they have a really blue collar attitude towards doing their job.If they have signed contracts to play those shows they will play them, they will get someone.

But then I really think that they should call it a day Angus and Cliff is not AC/DC and the big send off show would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Excellent idea, sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 1:48 pm

AC/DC sure have been hit with a lot of bad luck in the past couple of years.

I have to agree, the book is sadly reaching its ending here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:03 pm

I think that either Taime Downe or Jizzy Pearl could work.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 pm

They should call me up. I'll sing them songs. FIRE!
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:26 pm

So what does everyone think of Axl Rose taking over vocals for the rest of the tour? Out of all the vocalists who I thought would take over, Axl definitely wasn't one of them, but it will certainly be interesting to see nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:24 am

Vexer6 wrote:
So what does everyone think of Axl Rose taking over vocals for the rest of the tour?  Out of all the vocalists who I thought would take over, Axl definitely wasn't one of them, but it will certainly be interesting to see nonetheless.

I too am curious to see what would come out of this. Although i am not sure of Axl's ability to perform well AC/DC's songs.

They should have picked up the singer from the swedish band BULLET. That guy would have been a great replacement.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:36 am

Gilbert wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
So what does everyone think of Axl Rose taking over vocals for the rest of the tour?  Out of all the vocalists who I thought would take over, Axl definitely wasn't one of them, but it will certainly be interesting to see nonetheless.

I too am curious to see what would come out of this. Although i am not sure of Axl's ability to perform well AC/DC's songs.

They should have picked up the singer from the swedish band BULLET. That guy would have been a great replacement.
Marc Storace and Georg Dolivo would've also been good choices.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:31 am

Disrespectful $%^&er, this guy never change his tantrums, will he?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:06 am

You do realize that's footage from the 1991 St. Louis riot spliced with more recent Angus footage, right?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:19 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:22 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
You do realize that's footage from the 1991 St. Louis riot spliced with more recent Angus footage, right?

hmmmm, sorry. Still love to hate Axl arse.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:41 am

MoonChild wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

No worries. Guy's an easy target, no doubt. Razz By most accounts though, he seems to be keeping his douchbaggery in-check for this current go-round.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:28 pm

AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 13055345_598442100331560_1204929766491340289_n
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

No worries. Guy's an easy target, no doubt. Razz By most accounts though, he seems to be keeping his douchbaggery in-check for this current go-round.

Yeah he's gained a lot of respect from me this year. The concert footage I've seen of both bands is rather enjoyable. He's not singing very well, but it's not cringe-worthy by any stretch.

I mean, c'mon AC/DC fans. We're talking about a band where a dude in his 60's staggers about in a school-boy uniform. Adding Axl Rose contributes a negligible amount of absurdity. Razz
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Yeah, that guy in 60's staggering about in a school-boy uniform, is what makes Rock N Roll still ROCK through AC/DC. Not someone who screams like he has a cockroach in his throat, and had an ego trip on the talent on his band mates.
Back to top Go down
BubbaTwoSix
Metal novice
Metal novice
BubbaTwoSix

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:11 pm

Fat Axl is going to rule the world.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:44 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sometime age mellows a person out. Alot of people seem to judge him for his antics from 1991 to like 1995 come on that was over 20 years ago... people change in 20 years the old Axl would have cancelled the show when he broke his foot but he's trucking on

Whether or not he sounds good i Dunno im just glad those 3 dudes are jammin together again
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
BubbaTwoSix
Metal novice
Metal novice
BubbaTwoSix

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Addy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sometime age mellows a person out. Alot of people seem to judge him for his antics from 1991 to like 1995  come on that was over 20 years ago... people change in 20 years the old Axl would have cancelled the show when he broke his foot but he's trucking on

Whether or not he sounds good i Dunno im just glad those 3 dudes are jammin together again

1991 to 1995? How about 1991 to 2007?

Showing up late for concerts, not showing up at all. Do a little fact checking next time.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:54 pm

How about you stop acting like an asshole??  I know this is asking alot and maybe beyond your control  but how bout we give it a shot
Back to top Go down
BubbaTwoSix
Metal novice
Metal novice
BubbaTwoSix

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Addy wrote:
How about you stop acting like an asshole??  I know this is asking alot and maybe beyond your control  but how bout we give it a shot

How am I being an asshole? I said you might want to check your facts. Don't get asshurt now.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 pm

You think Ive just read this one thread where you speak from your ass? Its written all over you Im just not timid to call a spade a spade
Back to top Go down
BubbaTwoSix
Metal novice
Metal novice
BubbaTwoSix

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Addy wrote:
You think Ive just read this one thread where you speak from your ass?  Its written all over you Im just not timid to call a spade a spade

You seem very angry dude. Calm down, have a beer, smoke a fat joint.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Addy wrote:
You think Ive just read this one thread where you speak from your ass?  Its written all over you Im just not timid to call a spade a spade

Troll, Addy. Troll. Do not feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next