Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regretable Loss

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
DallasBlack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:03 pm

I know I'm not the only Christian who ditched a lot of albums when he converted so I ask did anyone trade off an album that they deeply regret (i.e. something extremely hard to replace). For me it would have to be an autographed copy of The Eye signed by King Diamond himself that I got at a used CD store for $9 in the mid 90's. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Oh man, I got rid of TONS of autographed albums and rare records, bootlegs, etc. that I will never be able to get again. Biggest regret: HEATHEN'S RAGE - EP

Ahhh well, what ya gonna do? Live and learn.

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:17 pm

When I was struggling as a early teen with wanting to become Christian I knew that I loved metal and didn't want to give it up. But then in 1990 I heard Deliverance and Vengeance on Hot Metal Summer II (man I wish I still had that tape!) and I knew that I would be fine being christian and loving metal.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:30 pm

Lots man.Like I told you in another thread,I trashed,traded or sold all my secular metal.I cant remember any one certain item thats irreplaceable but it sure has been expensive doing it all a second time.
My KISS collection,Sanctuary-Refuge Denied,MOTLEY Crue collection to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 pm

Sold off 1300 albums about 5 years back but kept what I wanted. They were not worth alot but I did get over $1000 for them!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:20 am

if i get that desperate for money, i'll sell a kidney. my metal stays.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:26 am

Secular artists should love the christians. If they only knew that they double their profits from regretful fans (which i am myself)! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regretable Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretable Loss   Regretable Loss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regretable Loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: