Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reunion albums: best and worst?

Go down 
+22
Fat Freddy
Hadley
DakotaRogers
Required Fields
Witchfinder
Lari
Gilbert
Thrasher73
Vexer6
the sentinel
rajah
Wurthless
thejokeriv
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Dark Horseman
Glower
Boris2008
chewie
Thelemech
metalinmyveins
muckie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Reunion albums: best and worst? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion albums: best and worst?   Reunion albums: best and worst? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:55 am

Now I've got Dokken's "Jaded Heart" running thru my head. Thanx a lot everybody.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Reunion albums: best and worst?   Reunion albums: best and worst? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Now I've got Dokken's "Jaded Heart" running thru my head. Thanx a lot everybody.

When I saw the discussion drift towards ULAK and what the worst song is on the album, I couldn't get the chorus to "Jaded Heart" out of my head either. Even though it's one of my least favorites on the album, that chorus sticks out more than any other on the album.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Reunion albums: best and worst?   Reunion albums: best and worst? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:13 pm

muckie wrote:
I thought people criticized BftA because it was supposedly 'too commercial'.

That can't be. It's much less commercial than Lock&Key.

I love Under Lock and Key, too, and I think it's my favourite Dokken album. Nothing wrong with Jaded Heart - it's just incredibly catchy. Though not as catchy as It's Not Love.

Til the Living End is the best song on the album. After that probably Lightning Strikes Again and obviously Unchain the Night. Damn, they are all good. Pretty awesome record!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion albums: best and worst?   Reunion albums: best and worst? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion albums: best and worst?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3