Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church

Go down 
+24
Lurideath
assault_attack
Thrasher73
Sword Of The Heretic
80s Metal Lady
the sentinel
manny
Rex
Wrecked Neck
Shawn Of Fire
Boris2008
MetallicSeminarian
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Arjun_M
Troublezone
Gilbert
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
choosemetal
corplhicks
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I liked everything up through Human Factor. After that I lost track of them for several years.Mike has always been my favorite mc voice.

I'm kinda in the same boat. The last album of their's that interested me was Masterpeace. Not a popular choice, but I like it. Anyway, after that, I tried a few others, but nothing stuck. The return of Howe got me curious, but I'm not sure I'll be going out of my way to track down this new album.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:06 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Curious about the production. Kurdt came out on Facebook declaring the recording of this album was "old school." Whatever that means.

I hope I don't get laughed at for my ignorance in recording and producing, but could he have meant Analog?

There's the possibility of that, or perhaps he means not heavily edited/manipulated through pro tools. Or something else. Dude is far too cryptic haha.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:28 pm

corplhicks wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Curious about the production. Kurdt came out on Facebook declaring the recording of this album was "old school." Whatever that means.

I hope I don't get laughed at for my ignorance in recording and producing, but could he have meant Analog?

There's the possibility of that, or perhaps he means not heavily edited/manipulated through pro tools. Or something else. Dude is far too cryptic haha.

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Come on March, 25th!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Newly released lyric video for "Killing Your Time" off the new album:

I guess Nuclear Blast is handling the album overseas? As far as I knew it was being released on the Queensryche guy's "Rat Pak" label, at least in the U.S.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:03 pm

I like that better than the first track.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:21 pm

That's a good tune. I'm hoping on getting the 2 disc version with the 8 bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Yeah, that's much better than the other song.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Awesome song. Album getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:37 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Wish I had the money for a pre-order. Some of the packages look great.

I just checked out the bundles! Wow! Shocked That Mike Howe bundle looks sweet with so much stuff, but I don't know if I want to get a thank you phone call from him, seems like it might be rather awkward. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:03 pm

That song is AWESOME!!! WAY better than that first single from the new album. Those lyrics are brutal too!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Oh, yes! Me likey!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Newly released lyric video for "Killing Your Time" off the new album:

I guess Nuclear Blast is handling the album overseas? As far as I knew it was being released on the Queensryche guy's "Rat Pak" label, at least in the U.S.

It is definitely being released in the States on Rat Pak as those are the emails I get. The new song is good but I miss The Reverend and I actually like Ronnie's voice more so than Mike's...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:59 am

Yeah NB is handling oversees. This sounds much better. I am shameless to admit that this is the even of the millennia to me.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:21 am

Oh yeah! Sounds good! Can't wait for March!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:01 pm

That song has a really rich interlude. Solo is a bit more spunky than what we usually get (MC leads are, for the most part, stale to me regardless of guitarist). I listened to No Tomorrow again and I enjoy it just as much as this one. These songs strike a nice balance between the ferocity of Blessing in Disguise and the attitude of Human Factor.

I will say, however, that Generation Nothing was a fabulous album full of earworms, and Ronny's best performance--these songs so far don't hold a candle to what they captured on that last album.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 4:19 pm

corplhicks wrote:
That song has a really rich interlude. Solo is a bit more spunky than what we usually get (MC leads are, for the most part, stale to me regardless of guitarist). I listened to No Tomorrow again and I enjoy it just as much as this one. These songs strike a nice balance between the ferocity of Blessing in Disguise and the attitude of Human Factor.

I will say, however, that Generation Nothing was a fabulous album full of earworms, and Ronny's best performance--these songs so far don't hold a candle to what they captured on that last album.
Generation Nothing blew me away. Fantastic album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 4:27 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Generation Nothing blew me away. Fantastic album.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Yeah, that's much better than the other song.

Agreed.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:25 am

I just found out that they are coming to the Altar Bar in Pittsburgh on 3/29. Now I haven't been to a concert in ages but this one is a must ! I'll be going to this one.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 pm

007 wrote:
I just found out that they are coming to the Altar Bar in Pittsburgh on 3/29. Now I haven't been to a concert in ages but this one is a must ! I'll be going to this one.

Yeah that one should be a bucket list gig for sure.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:45 pm

New album trailer with a snippet of the track "Reset."

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Cool. Thank you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 pm

New track sounds cool! That intro riff could be better though.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:36 am

Now that's a wicked song. Wanting to hear all of it so bad.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:09 am

Saw that on Facebook last night. Sounding awesome !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next