Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church

Go down 
+24
Lurideath
assault_attack
Thrasher73
Sword Of The Heretic
80s Metal Lady
the sentinel
manny
Rex
Wrecked Neck
Shawn Of Fire
Boris2008
MetallicSeminarian
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Arjun_M
Troublezone
Gilbert
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
choosemetal
corplhicks
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Mike looks pretty good for his age. A little like Roy Scheider. Wondering if he's gonna grow out his hair for touring.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Electronic Press Kit just released for the new album:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Nice video! I'm really excited that Mike Howe is back with the band. His is the Metal Church era I know best. I hope to get the chance to see them live. I think they were in my neck of the woods a while back, but I chose not to go because Howe wasn't the singer.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Electronic Press Kit just released for the new album:

Thank you sir! This has been a complicated day and my spirits have just been lifted. Thoughts:

1) Best 6 minutes I've ever spent with a youtube video. (lights cigarette)

2) Mike looks great and it's neat to hear from him. He's fit vocally and physically.

3) Those songs already have me engaged. Some great riffs with inviting twists.

4) I'm wondering if we're actually going to see this album by the end of the year. We don't have a title, and it seems too narrow a window for RatPak to engage distribution. But my knowledge of time frames with independent deals is narrow, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Excellent video ! headbanger I am so stoked for this release. Howe still sounds great and the music is top notch. Will be getting this one first day of release.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:05 pm

That was really cool. Very excited for this new album. Thanks for the link Wicthfinder.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:53 am

I loved watching Mike's facial expressions in the studio. Great to see he's having fun doing this.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:12 am

Mike sounds great! He's always been my favorite MC vocalist. Human Factor holds a lot of nostalgia for me. Really looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm

It just hit me...

This'll be the first time Kurdt and Mike will be performing together.

Cool.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Cool new band photo:

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 12009708_1442357529149403_7914104091653579954_n
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Looks like they're standing inside a giant whiskey barrel ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm

One of the most anticipated albums!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Metal Church just posted a new behind the scenes video:

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Sounds like a track that could've been on HITB ... an album I didn't enjoy much at all.

They've really lost the riffiness of their early quality work while everyone is focused on the return of the old vocalist.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Looks and sounds good. Really looking forward to the album. Hope to see them live, too.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:27 pm

I really like the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Check out the drummer at 2:20, lol
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Not sure any of you have heard, but Ronny has a new band now called Munroe's Thunder.

https://www.facebook.com/munroesthunder/
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Not sure any of you have heard, but Ronny has a new band now called Munroe's Thunder.

https://www.facebook.com/munroesthunder/

ronny is one of my favorite singers. I will make sure to follow his new work.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Metal Church released a new song this morning. So here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ary17dRnC3o
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Nice ! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Not surprised.

Totally underwhelmed by this lame, under-cooked hard rock ... but it's THE RETURN OF MIKE HOWE@!!!1111111

I was listening to their live album today as I was driving around and it still blows me away after listening to those songs for over a decade.

These guys have the potential to do much better than this. Not a single above average guitar riff to be had.

Last edited by Temple of Blood on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:36 pm

It's okay, but I don't know if I would have chosen it as the lead single. I would have gone with something more uptempo. At least Mike sounds fine on this.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Face it: if it was a new singer sounding the exact same no one would give a crap.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 pm

the new song is very good and mike sounds great. can't wait for the new album to be out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church   Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronny Munroe leaves Metal Church
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next