Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+22
Svengo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
James B.
chewie
jstate
iamrockerfun
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
thejokeriv
Required Fields
kmorg
nevermore
Boris2008
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
manny
Leatherface
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Saint Nick

I forgot how gory this is. And FF, it's much better with the subtitles on instead of the English dubbing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:22 pm

I watched the Family Guy episode Deep Throats tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:43 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Cowboys pull out the win - would have been a rough week for me if they lost!

It killed me to have to root for the Cowboys but the Rams have Washington's first round pick in the 2014 draft so I need them to lose out.

And they will!

looks like Romo is done for the season.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:01 am

'The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck' (1988)

A campy, low-budget action/adventure flick starring David Keith as down-on-his luck safari guide 'Tennessee' Buck Malone, who takes a dorky rich American and his airhead trophy wife on a hunting excursion into the wilds of Borneo, where they tangle with a tribe of vicious cannibals. Basically this is a low budget 'Indiana Jones' take-off with a healthy dose of added T&A thanks to 1986 Playmate of the Year Kathy Shower, whose sole purpose in this movie is to provide eye candy and be the damsel in distress/undress. Laughing

...By the way, I have no idea why the title claims that these are the Further adventures of Tennessee Buck, because there was no prior film featuring the character... or any follow ups. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 am

tohostudios wrote:
Saint Nick

I forgot how gory this is.  And FF, it's much better with the subtitles on instead of the English dubbing.

Laughing very hard I saw it on Netflix, which didn't offer a subtitled version...

I gotta say though, the horrible English dub brought back fond memories of the golden age of 70s/80s Italian Z-Movies... and added a whole 'nother level of weird to an already bizarre flick. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:54 am

exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

It killed me to have to root for the Cowboys but the Rams have Washington's first round pick in the 2014 draft so I need them to lose out.

And they will!

Yep... season over - enjoy the one and done!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:44 pm

I kept up my Holiday tradition by watching Die Hard this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I kept up my Holiday tradition by watching Die Hard this afternoon.

That's the one! Die Hard! I've been trying to figure out which essential I haven't seen yet this year and now I know lol.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39504

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:36 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

And they will!

Yep... season over - enjoy the one and done!

Don't worry, good teams can overcome injuries...oh wait, nevermind !

Razz 
Back to top Go down
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:02 am

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

The animated one, not the live action thing.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18909

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:41 am

Santa Clause Vs the Zombies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:36 am

Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 (has absolutely nothing to do with the first 3 or even Christmas for that matter)

Rare Exports - The 2 shorts, not the movie.  The shorts are great!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Muppets Christmas Carol

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Ice Road Terror - Pretty gory for a SyFy original.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Santa Claus: The Movie.

You know, this movie does okay in the first half with some dewy-eyed sincerity, but essays could be written about the last half crumbling to the ground.

It's profound that, for a movie with such a strong anti-corporate message, the exact moment it starts falling apart is when we cut from the North Pole to a McDonald's full of children eating their happy meals and a poor kid standing out in the cold, licking his lips, staring at all the obvious product placement. The irony is full-bore, and boom from there on we have a turkey.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 pm

A Christmas Story - A classic that's pretty unavoidable this time of year; still, it never gets old
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:02 pm

The Amazing Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:14 pm

exact33 wrote:
Muppets Christmas Carol

That's what I'm talkin' about!!  Very Happy headbanger Very Happy 

Also watched It's a Wonderful life and about to watch the new Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Silent Night, Deadly NIght 5 - The Toymaker

Featuring Mickey Rooney as demented toymaker "Joe Petto" (yeah, you can see where this is going a mile away). Way better than SNDN 4 (although it still has no connection at all to the original) but still pretty weak and boring.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18909

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:12 am

What's funny is that Mickey Rooney actually protested the first SNDN when it came out, only to star years later in one of the sequels.  Who da thunk it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:49 am

Barracuda (1978)

A movie I vaguely remember from my youth but had never seen. I figured it to be a Jaws rip-off but it's more of a government conspiracy flick with a downer ending. That actually raises it about on the scale for me.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Star Wars

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Runner Runner (2013) - paint-by-numbers thriller, the cast appears to be sleepwalking through it.

Paradise (2013) - low key comedy/drama by Diablo Cody, entertaining but frustratingly lightweight.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Bloodletting

One of my favorite low-budget movies. Yeah the acting, dialogue, sound and pretty much everything sucks but it sure is entertaining. And watching with the commentary track on, it's pretty obvious everyone involved had a blast.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Home Alone with the kids on Christmas night. The six year old was shaking and shrieking with laughter watching the burglars -a perfect end to the day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next