Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
David Panzer
Witchfinder
EvyMetal
CRIMSONMASK
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
springozzy
Boris2008
ShadowAngel
Sutekh
kmorg
Ricky
jstate
Wurthless
SpectreFate
nevermore
DallasBlack
Required Fields
James B.
SideShowDisaSter
thejokeriv
manny
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 pm

A couple episodes of BONES from season 6.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm

A couple (and by a couple, I mean 8 or 9) episodes of Community. Already addicted.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Xz69PZkfbDsjZktf1w60sDuvQpo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:23 pm

The Big Bang Theory
WWE RAW
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Required Fields wrote:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Xz69PZkfbDsjZktf1w60sDuvQpo

The director, Michael Winner passed away this weekend. I had forgotten that Herbie Hancock did the score for that movie, haven't seen it in probably 25 years.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Actually, reading about his death was why I decided to watch it.

My mother met Charles Bronson once back in the 1970s.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Quote :

THe one team I have any emotion for in the NFL's post-season is New England; MY MOST HATED TEAM IN ANY SPORT!!!!!!! I'm no fan of the Ravens (especially with all the Ray Lewis worship going on) but I will cheer for ANYONE against the Patriots.

Somewhat agree - not at all a fan of Billacheat and the Patriots..... and not a fan of the Ravens, agree with you on the Ray Lewis worship (I guess getting away with 2nd degree murder is now forgotten????)... so hoping for the Haugbowl....

Side Note: New England has not won the Super Bowl since they got caught cheating

YES!!!! Have a good flight home Cheatriots!!!!!

Yep!!! And again, the cheating curse continues!

On Facebook, I saw this funny status:
My prediction for the game is that I will eat too much, drink too much, and fall asleep at halftime. The 49ers win and Ray Lewis writes a book called, “If I Did It 2”, the sequel to OJ Simpson’s book that no one read.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 pm

"Almost Famous" (2000)

A dorky California teen manages to B.S. his way into a writing assignment for Rolling Stone and joins an on-the-rise band called "Stillwater" on the road, where he learns about life, music, love, and of course, groupies. Cameron ("Jerry Maguire") Crowe based this charming rock 'n' roll coming of age tale on his own experiences as a young music journalist in the early 1970s.

Great soundtrack and an excellent cast including Kate Hudson, Philip Seymour Hoffman (as the legendary "Creem" magazine editor Lester Bangs), Jason Lee, and Frances McDormand. This is one of my favorite rock movies. If you haven't seen it, do so.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Alaska State Troopers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Almost Famous" (2000)

A dorky California teen manages to B.S. his way into a writing assignment for Rolling Stone and joins an on-the-rise band called "Stillwater" on the road, where he learns about life, music, love, and of course, groupies. Cameron ("Jerry Maguire") Crowe based this charming rock 'n' roll coming of age tale on his own experiences as a young music journalist in the early 1970s.

Great soundtrack and an excellent cast including Kate Hudson, Philip Seymour Hoffman (as the legendary "Creem" magazine editor Lester Bangs), Jason Lee, and Frances McDormand. This is one of my favorite rock movies. If you haven't seen it, do so.

Also features a young Zooey Deschanel in her second film.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 am

S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Almost Famous" (2000)

Also features a young Zooey Deschanel in her second film.

So Mumford was her first? I remember seeing that in 1999.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Yes, Mumford was her first feature film. She was very impressive in that movie, many of the reviews for that film praised her performance.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 am

S.D. wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Yes, Mumford was her first feature film. She was very impressive in that movie, many of the reviews for that film praised her performance.

Yes she was, however, the whole movie was enjoyable. I really had no idea what it was about or whether I would like it or not. However, I was in the Navy for school and the base theater was cheap and just around the corner from my barracks so I could afford to try movies on a whim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am

I need to watch Mumford again, a very enjoyable movie. It is essentially a modern day update of a Frank Capra style film, Lawrence Kasdan (The Big Chill) captured the vibe perfectly.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 pm

The black hole

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Continuum (pilot episode)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Last night (or early morning for you daywalkers):

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Werewolf

Today:

The First 48
Storage Wars Texas
CSI: Miami (marathon)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:38 am

"The Arrival" (1996)

A pre-"winning" Charlie Sheen stars in this paranoid sci-fi thriller that was obviously inspired by "The X-Files." Charlie's a radio astronomer who picks up a signal from outer space, but can't get anyone to believe him. When he investigates the signal and traces its source to Mexico, he learns that the aliens are already here - and they're working to "terraform" Earth so that it'll be suitable for them to come in and take it over.

The movie runs a bit longer than it needs to (and the oh-so-dated 90s CGI is howlingly bad) but for the most part this is a pretty decent suspense flick. Two appendages up.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am

I really liked The Arrival, haven't seen it for a long time but I remember it as being great fun.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am

S.D. wrote:
I really liked The Arrival, haven't seen it for a long time but I remember it as being great fun.

Ditto. I distinctly remember the aliens with their knees bent the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 am

Currently watching:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 6th1k3
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am

No Country for Old Men. Excellent cast all on top form, beautifully shot and ably helmed by the Coen Brothers. Anton Chigurh is one of the scariest characters in recent films!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 am

John Dies At The End.

What a "WTF?!?!?" movie this is!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 am

Quote :
"The Arrival" (1996)

I remember at the time loving this and Terminal Velocity. I even didn't dislike The Chase at all. For a guy who has become a joke he sure did a ton a movies I'm a fan of.

Quote :
"Almost Famous" (2000)

A top ten all-time for me. And that Stillwater disc that came with the dvd is actually quite decent. No doubt thanks to Nancy Wilson's involvement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next