Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" (1975)

The British comedy troupe's absurdist take on the legend of King Arthur is, pound for pound, one of the funniest films ever made. You've all seen it, you all know it, it needs no further description. It rules.

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 201269 I still laugh my ass off even after seeing it at least 25 times. BTW, I've never seen that trailer clip before. Hilarious.

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 am

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

The British comedy troupe's absurdist take on the legend of King Arthur is, pound for pound, one of the funniest films ever made. You've all seen it, you all know it, it needs no further description. It rules.

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 201269 I still laugh my ass off even after seeing it at least 25 times.

Me too! I hadn't seen it in quite a few years yet I still found myself reciting certain bits along with the actors.

Quote :
BTW, I've never seen that trailer clip before. Hilarious.

Yeah, this trailer was a new one on me as well. Love the restaurant ad at the end. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I think I'll watch Life Of Brian sometime this week...

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:27 pm

S.D. wrote:
I think I'll watch Life Of Brian sometime this week...

Another classic that I can watch over and over and over! I especially like it because it lampoons "religion" and "religiosity".

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Big-ith Dick-ith agrees. Hilarious!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 pm

I haven't seen "Life of Brian" in a long time either. Guess I should add that to my reserve list @ the library sometime soon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I haven't seen "Life of Brian" in a long time either. Guess I should add that to my reserve list @ the library sometime soon.

I caught it on cable not too long ago. The wife heard me tittering like a school girl in the living room and came to see what was causing such an un-settling site. She just rolled her eyes and went back into the kitchen and made pies or something.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I caught it on cable not too long ago. The wife heard me tittering like a school girl in the living room and came to see what was causing such an un-settling site. She just rolled her eyes and went back into the kitchen and made pies or something.

Laughing very hard Sounds like my wife, she doesn't "get" Monty Python (or British humor in general) either. Fortunately she's been working nights lately so I can get my fix in when she's not around and not have to listen to her editorial comments during the film. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard Sounds like my wife, she doesn't "get" Monty Python (or British humor in general) either. Fortunately she's been working nights lately so I can get my fix in when she's not around and not have to listen to her editorial comments during the film. Very Happy

My wife is also a former Catholic school religion teacher, so my heathen-ass is barely tolerated.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

My wife is also a former Catholic school religion teacher, so my heathen-ass is barely tolerated.

...which explains why "Life of Brian" doesn't top her list of film favorites.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

I remember one of my uber-evangelical cousins coming over to visit many years ago, he asked if we could watch a movie. I said: "Sure, I've got two movies right here you might be interested in, would you rather watch Life Of Brian or The Last Temptation of Christ?"

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

...which explains why "Life of Brian" doesn't top her list of film favorites.

I don't think she's ever seen any Monty Pyton movie ever. Pff, women. Wouldn't know funny if it landed on their faces and started to wiggle.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:00 pm

S.D. wrote:
I remember one of my uber-evangelical cousins coming over to visit many years ago, he asked if we could watch a movie. I said: "Sure, I've got two movies right here you might be interested in, would you rather watch Life Of Brian or The Last Temptation of Christ?"

lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:08 pm

The IT Crowd, Series 2: Episode 5

Doctor Who: The Androids of Tara
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 201269 I still laugh my ass off even after seeing it at least 25 times. BTW, I've never seen that trailer clip before. Hilarious.

Only 25 times?! And you call yourself a Monty Python fan. No
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Big Lebowski" (1998)

Jeff Bridges is a middle aged L.A. slacker known as "The Dude," who, without really meaning to, gets mixed up in the kidnapping of a millionaire's trophy wife, dragging the members of his bowling team along with him.

Quirky-as-usual comedy from the Coen Brothers of "Raising Arizona" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" fame has great performances by Bridges and John Goodman (as his psycho Nam-vet buddy "Walter") and the bizarre-at-times dialogue is endlessly quotable.

The Dude abides.

This was on cable last night. I was up way past my bedtime, but I had to watch the whole thing. Again.

"Nice marmot, dude."

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 1991-the-perfect-weapon-poster1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Warehouse 13
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:17 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

Wouldja believe that I'm still two episodes behind on that damn show? Thank goodness for SyFy On Demand.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

Wouldja believe that I'm still two episodes behind on that damn show? Thank goodness for SyFy On Demand.

Time to catch up Laughing very hard

On demand is great to catch up on shows I missed (or forgot to DVR!)

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:27 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

The first two weeks of the season, the Olympics were on and my wife was watchin' that so I sez "OK, no big deal, we'll get caught up when they're over." Then of course, we've only had time to watch the first three shows thus far and every time we say "OK, tonight we'll finish the ones we haven't seen," sh*t happens and we never have time. I swear, I'm gonna watch the last two I've missed this coming weekend, come hell or high water.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

The first two weeks of the season, the Olympics were on and my wife was watchin' that so I sez "OK, no big deal, we'll get caught up when they're over." Then of course, we've only had time to watch the first three shows thus far and every time we say "OK, tonight we'll finish the ones we haven't seen," sh*t happens and we never have time. I swear, I'm gonna watch the last two I've missed this coming weekend, come hell or high water.

Well, you have two weeks to catch up - no new episode on Labor Day (this coming Monday)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

yeah i am not all the way caught up either.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

yeah i am not all the way caught up either.

I haven't watched any of that or another show that started I enjoy, Grimm. I have on demand, but I have yet to do so. I seem to be more and more into my reading. Used to be the opposite.

I watched half of RAW last night and I'm watching the other half tonight (as well as my reading).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Breaking Bad, Season 2: Episode 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next