Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:25 am

House M.D. - Season One

The Vampire Diaries

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 am

nevermore wrote:
Baseball division series games.

Same here. Boo Jayson Werth!!! Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:27 am

tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Baseball division series games.

Same here. Boo Jayson Werth!!! Razz

No way - that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Gio's back on the mound tonight!!!!

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 56180810
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 am

That was a heluva at bat by Werth. I think Lance Lynn just wanted the AB to end so he threw a fat one.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 am

tohostudios wrote:
That was a heluva at bat by Werth. I think Lance Lynn just wanted the AB to end so he threw a fat one.

That win is a HUGE deal here (DC area where I live) - first post-season baseball win in DC since 1933 (granted, no team for a LONG time). But, that was awesome!!!!

I need to see if I can get tix for tonight's game now.......

Plus, Davey Johnson was throwin the horns in that pic (LOL!!!)
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 am

The Avengers
Elevator
Hell
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:12 pm

walking dead
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Everybody Loves Raymond

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Eh, I've seen enough of the Cards vs the Nats.

I had a bad feeling about this game and it was justified. I'm going to bed; I don't need to see the rest of this one to know how it turns out.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:10 am

The Vampire Diaries (season 2)
Bones (season 4)
The Darjeeling Limited

Tales From The Crypt (1972)

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Tumblr_m335ry7k1u1qaun7do1_500
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 am

tohostudios wrote:

I had a bad feeling about this game and it was justified. I'm going to bed; I don't need to see the rest of this one to know how it turns out.

Wow, that's 2 years in a row where I gave up on the Cards in a decisive game only to wake up the next day and find they actually came back and won. Of course if I had kept watching that wouldn't have happened.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Wow, that's 2 years in a row where I gave up on the Cards in a decisive game only to wake up the next day and find they actually came back and won. Of course if I had kept watching that wouldn't have happened.

Now I feel like you did when you turned off the TV.......

We're still a young team and the pitching will be better next year
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:01 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Now I feel like you did when you turned off the TV.......

We're still a young team and the pitching will be better next year

I was all prepared to pull for the Nats because I don't like any of the other teams left in the playoffs. This post season experience will be good for the Nats next year.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:50 pm

S.D. wrote:
Tales From The Crypt (1972)

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Tumblr_m335ry7k1u1qaun7do1_500

headbanger To this day, I'm still creeped out by the embalmed guy being brought back to life forever.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:43 am

Pawn Stars
AM Raw
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:20 am

Went to go see 'Argo' excellent movie
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:36 am

Looper - (in cinema), perfect different movie, recommended.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 The_cabin_in_the
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 B007L6VPXC.01.LZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Schlock-Tober continues with....

"American Horror House" (2012)

In this none-too-subtle SyFy Channel rip-off of FX's "American Horror Story," a gang of ditzy sorority sisters move into an old off-campus house which, of course, has a horrific past. While the sisters plan their big annual Hallowen party, the new pledge class starts falling victim to the restless spirits which also call the house home. Former '80s hottie Morgan Fairchild (Where have you seen her lately?) is the creepy old housemother who knows more about the house's history than she's letting on.

In a nutshell: Don't expect the FX show's mix of creeping horror and artsy-fartsy pretentiousness. This flick is gory, stupid, and features lots of dumb sorority chicks dying in various horrible ways. In other words, it's perfect Schlock-tober entertainment!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

South Carolina vs LSU

a horror story in its own right affraid
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Rams vs Dolphins Crying or Very sad

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 pm

The ending of Shawshank Redemption
Kiss The Girls
Locked Up Abroad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next