Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 am

Warehouse 13 and Grimm.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 am

Masters of Horror: Dreams in the Witch-House

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:16 am

kmorg wrote:
eXistenZe

I like that one. Typical Cronenberg with his obsession with "body alterations".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 am

tohostudios wrote:
kmorg wrote:
eXistenZe

I like that one. Typical Cronenberg with his obsession with "body alterations".

I've been a fan since The Dead Zone and Videodrome, and yeah, this was classic Cronenberg. Still far from his best though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 am

LEMMY

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 am

kmorg wrote:
I still love the Smokey & The Bandit series! They get aired every know and then on TV here, and I try to catch as much of them as I can, every time.

I was inspired to track it down on DVD after catching part of it on TV last week and saying "Wow, I haven't seen this in FOREVER!"

...now I wanna get hold of "Part 2" as well. Very Happy

S.D. wrote:
Sally Field was the ultimate "girl next door" in the 70s, mega-cute with just the right amount of sexiness thrown in.

It's been ages since I've seen her in anything, so last night I'm sitting there saying to myself "Dang. Sally Field was kinda hot back then. Who knew?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I still love the Smokey & The Bandit series! They get aired every know and then on TV here, and I try to catch as much of them as I can, every time.

I was inspired to track it down on DVD after catching part of it on TV last week and saying "Wow, I haven't seen this in FOREVER!"

S.D. wrote:
Sally Field was the ultimate "girl next door" in the 70s, mega-cute with just the right amount of sexiness thrown in.

It's been ages since I've seen her in anything, so last night I'm sitting there saying to myself "Dang. Sally Field was kinda hot back then. Who knew?"

If I'm not mistaken, she plays Aunt May in this years Spider-man movie !
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:52 am

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

S.D. wrote:

Yeah, I believe she is... and now that I think about it, the last thing I saw her in was a series of commercials for "Boniva," an anti-osteoporosis medication. I guess I'm so used to the "older" Sally Field that seeing her in her young and cute phase was something of a shock. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

S.D. wrote:

Yeah, I believe she is... and now that I think about it, the last thing I saw her in was a series of commercials for "Boniva," an anti-osteoporosis medication. I guess I'm so used to the "older" Sally Field that seeing her in her young and cute phase was something of a shock. Very Happy

Like seeing Jamie Lee Curtis hocking yogurt that keeps women regular. 🚽 I prefer to remember her as a hooker with a fantastic rack in 'Trading Places'.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Like seeing Jamie Lee Curtis hocking yogurt that keeps women regular. 🚽 I prefer to remember her as a hooker with a fantastic rack in 'Trading Places'.

Or her dance routine in "True Lies"...

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

tohostudios wrote:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 51sMhQejwNL._SX500_

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters.

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat!"

...that movie freakin' traumatized me when I first saw it (I was about 12 at the time)... I swear I didn't sleep for a week.

Saw it about a year ago for the first time since then and found myself laughing at it more often than not. The humor went totally over my head when I was a kid.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 51sMhQejwNL._SX500_

...that movie freakin' traumatized me when I first saw it (I was about 12 at the time)... I swear I didn't sleep for a week.

Saw it about a year ago for the first time since then and found myself laughing at it more often than not. The humor went totally over my head when I was a kid.

"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters!"

A classic !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters!"

A classic !

I like that Ivan & The Terribles song that's playing in the van before they crash(with Cliff Clavin on drums no less!).

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Californication - Season 1
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 pm

The IT Crowd, Series 2.

The Inbetweeners, Series 2.

Supernatural, Season 3.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Benny Hill
World's Dumbest
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 pm

The Dark Knight Rises
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 am

The Adventures of Tintin - The Secret of the Unicorn

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 am

"The Big Lebowski" (1998)

Jeff Bridges is a middle aged L.A. slacker known as "The Dude," who, without really meaning to, gets mixed up in the kidnapping of a millionaire's trophy wife, dragging the members of his bowling team along with him.

Quirky-as-usual comedy from the Coen Brothers of "Raising Arizona" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" fame has great performances by Bridges and John Goodman (as his psycho Nam-vet buddy "Walter") and the bizarre-at-times dialogue is endlessly quotable.

The Dude abides.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28433

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Jeff Bridges is a middle aged L.A. slacker known as "The Dude," who, without really meaning to, gets mixed up in the kidnapping of a millionaire's trophy wife, dragging the members of his bowling team along with him.

Quirky-as-usual comedy from the Coen Brothers of "Raising Arizona" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" fame has great performances by Bridges and John Goodman (as his psycho Nam-vet buddy "Walter") and the bizarre-at-times dialogue is endlessly quotable.

The Dude abides.

I love that movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

The Dude abides.

An absolute classic. "This is like a private residence, man."
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

The Dude abides.

I love that movie.

My office mates and I have been quoting it all morning. Very Happy

"I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBOS!"

"That rug really tied the room together."

"Shut the f*ck up Donny."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:00 pm

The Big Lebowski and Raising Arizona are my two favorite Coen Brothers comedies, incredible dialogue in both films.

One of my favorite scenes from Raising Arizona, "The Lone Biker Of The Apocalypse". The Coen Brothers had Sam Raimi direct the action sequences of the film (Sam was credited as second unit director). Watch the segment near the end with the camera jumping over cars, water fountains and going up the ladder...identical to the style Raimi used in Evil Dead II.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 pm

I love The Big Lebowski but haven't seen it in years. I never saw Raising Arizona.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Star Wars

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next