Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"

Go down 
+48
SpectreFate
Infinite
Lazlo Toth
Alex Dee Rokket
Hadley
Wargod
7thSecond
nevermore
Tur-Thalion
Citanul
ultmetal
James B.
kmorg
Big Rich
adrian
metalinmyveins
DevZor
Leatherface
Psychotron
chewie
Sutekh
glassprison
Lurideath
MetalFRO
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
Wurthless
mc666
Shawn Of Fire
BearOnUnicycle
MEGATRON
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
stormspell
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
A Handful of Wayne
Dark Horseman
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
jstate
exact33
speed101
thejokeriv
ShadowAngel
GrandNational
Witchfinder
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
So, first Glenn Drover leaves GT's Ryche, now his keyboard player has a heart attack:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184136

wow. I hope he recovers quickly.

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:38 am

Ok, that's bad, hope he recovers well.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Hope he recovers quickly!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Wow. The Geoff Tate Curse claims another victim!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Hope the guy recovers and can return to performing

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Caption This Photo.....

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Gtqueensrychewithlogo

Sung in my best
Geoff impersonation
"Take Hold of Rogaine"
thinking

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 pm

OK that is not Queensryche, they maybe billed as Geoff Tate, The Geoff Tate Band, Tate but that is not Queensryche.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Sung in my best
Geoff impersonation
"Child of Rogaine"
thinking

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 pm

James B. wrote:
Caption This Photo.....

Several off the top of my head...

"Coming soon to a BBQ joint or supermarket grand opening near you... TATERYCHE!"

"Sponsored by the Hair Club for Men... don't let THIS happen to YOU!"

or:
"Someone tell Blotzer that the hat isn't fooling anybody."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm

James B. wrote:
Caption This Photo.....

Geoff Tate's Baldryche

"Damn it Blotz, don't look metal, I hate metal!" - "The Geoff"

Operation: Chrome dome

"Mr. Tate, are you sure the check will clear" - Rudy Sarzo
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:28 pm

exact33 wrote:

Sung in my best
Geoff impersonation
"Child of Rogaine"
thinking

"I don't believe in Rogaine"

When the Hair Club for men fails.....
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
So, first Glenn Drover leaves GT's Ryche, now his keyboard player has a heart attack:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184136
Geoff Tate. The Killing Words.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Quote :
Operation: Chrome dome

Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:41 am

Here's to hoping they never play in Rhode Island on Prednisone.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Here's to hoping they never play in Rhode Island on Prednisone.

tate's ego is bigger than Rhode Island. He would never fit.

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Quote :
Geoff Tate. The Killing Words.
Win!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 pm

He's at it again:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184384

GEOFF TATE: My Former QUEENSRŸCHE Bandmates Are 'Cowards Who Wouldn't Stand Up For Themselves' - Jan. 3, 2013

BigMusicGeek.com: At this point, is your goal to reconcile with the other members of [QUEENSRŸCHE]? Is that really even possible?

Geoff: I think the situation has deteriorated quite badly. It would take quite a bit of communication with all of us sitting in the same room having discussions for any type of reconciliation to occur. Honestly, I don't see that happening from their side. I don't think any of them have the balls to sit in a room with me and be honest about how they feel and works towards some sort of understanding. They're way too cowardly to do anything like that. That may come across as cold and brash, and I apologize if that offends anyone, but that's my honest opinion on the matter. They didn't approach me in a friendly, gentlemanly friendship way when they fired me. They did it behind my back through a lawyer, ya know? So I really don't have any high hopes that they'd have the integrity to sit in a room with me now and try to come up with some sort of compromises for our situation.

BigMusicGeek.com: Was there really a physical confrontation between you and the other members of the group (i.e. the now-infamous Brazil Incident)? At first, it seemed insane that everyone would actually "come to blows" over it all...

Geoff: Yes. It happens in bands all the time. It's weird because in other places in the world, they look at the whole physical altercation thing as a fist fight and call it what it is[laughs] It's a bunch of guys and you come to blows sometimes, ya know? It's no big deal. The Europeans and South Americans say the same thing: "What's the big deal? Why are the Americans making such a big deal out of this?" Look at THE [ROLLING] STONES, THE WHO or even THE BEATLES. It's a bunch of guys and guys are physical. The thing about the whole "Brazil incident" is that we're talking about three cowards who wouldn't stand up for themselves. Three cowards who made a decision behind my back, implemented a plan to fire me and my family and then, when I challenged them on it, ran away like little pussies who wouldn't stand up for their beliefs. What kind of men are those? The only thing you have in life are your convictions. It's what you believe. If you make a statement and then back down, what kind of man are you? You are nothing. You have no significance if you don't stand up for what you believe in.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:23 pm

I lost what little respect I had for the man ( due to his talent), what kind of douche bag makes statements like theses? F**k him! He is a grown man!!!!! A man in his 50's and his basically bragging about being a bully!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I don't blame the band for going behind his back. You should always try to confront someone face to face whenever possible, but why confront them when all they're going to do is spit at and try to fight you. Seems to me that Geoff is not the kind of guy to reason with, bullies never are.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

lol, I guess all the other bands in the world who aren't at blows aren't real men, because men are so physical.

With bullies, DB is correct that they cannot be reasoned with, and they want to get a rise out of you or worse, so the best thing is to ignore them and not give them that power, the band did the right thing and Geoff is still showing those tendencies by identifying their actions as "being pussies".
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Maybe the three "pu$$ie$" were afraid Geoff would clock them with his saxophone.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Dude needs some Dr. Phil.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Dude needs some Dr. Phil.

Razz

well they do have the same haircut...

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Maybe he could be their touring shrink.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I don't blame the band for going behind his back. You should always try to confront someone face to face whenever possible, but why confront them when all they're going to do is spit at and try to fight you. Seems to me that Geoff is not the kind of guy to reason with, bullies never are.

seriously though - Tate really expected the band to fire him face to face? They are a corporation and the corporate lawyer told him he was fired by the rest of the board.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next