Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Trailer for "The Avengers"

Go down 
+22
Addy
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
brokentulsa
Metal Misfit
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
Sutekh
CRIMSONMASK
GrandNational
mlotek
sheets
exact33
metalinmyveins
manny
DallasBlack
Rex
James B.
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 am

Refresh my sagging comic book memory here...

Does the Black Widow have any "super powers" or is she just really good at martial arts?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 am

No powers. Just a highly skilled spy. She had these bracelets that discharged electricity or some such comic book technology which she called her widow's bite (which from what I've seen is not in the movie).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm

007 wrote:
No powers. Just a highly skilled spy. She had these bracelets that discharged electricity or some such comic book technology which she called her widow's bite (which from what I've seen is not in the movie).

no place to hide it in that dress...

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

New clip posted online, with Tony Stark sporting a Sabbath T-shirt:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2012/04/11/avengers-clip-head-count-loki-iron-man/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 am

Any truth to the rumor that Sharon was willing to pay for the CG team to digitally insert "F**K BILL WARD" on the back?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Any truth to the rumor that Sharon was willing to pay for the CG team to digitally insert "F**K BILL WARD" on the back?

Laughing very hard

She threatened to cut Iron Man's power source and have a group of kids egg him
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
New clip posted online, with Tony Stark sporting a Sabbath T-shirt:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2012/04/11/avengers-clip-head-count-loki-iron-man/

And yet there's apparently no Sabbath on the soundtrack:

1. “Live to Rise” – Soundgarden
2. “I’m Alive” – Shinedown
3. “Dirt and Roses” – Rise Against
4. “Even If I Could” – Papa Roach
5. “Unbroken” – Black Veil Brides
6. “Breath” – Scott Weiland
7. “Comeback” – Redlight King
8. “Into the Blue” – Bush
9. “A New Way to Bleed (Photek Remix)” – Evanescence
10. “Count Me Out” – PUSHERJONES
11. “Shoot to Thrill” – Theory of a Deadman
12. “Wherever I Go” – Buckcherry
13. “From Out of Nowhere” – Five Finger Death Punch
14. “Shake the Ground” – Cherri Bomb
Additional track on the international release:
15. “Pistols At Dawn” – Kasabian

angry
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 pm

This is brilliant. What if the "Avengers" movie had been made in 1978? It might have looked something like this...

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

...and if the "Avengers" movie had been made during the silent film era, it might have looked like this:

"To the kitchen with you!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am

both of those were major Laughing very hard

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 am

laughing
The '78 one was the best, but both were pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 am

Very funny ! I liked the 78 better.

"Paul Lynde as Loki !"
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 am

They were both great. I recognize most of the stuff in the 1978 one, but where was that Ironman character from?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:17 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
They were both great. I recognize most of the stuff in the 1978 one, but where was that Ironman character from?

A tv movie called Exo-Man.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
This is brilliant. What if the "Avengers" movie had been made in 1978? It might have looked something like this...

Laughing very hard

wow. that is truly horrible. I watched the animated Avengers movies from 2006 and they were even better than this...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Quote :
wow. that is truly horrible. I watched the animated Avengers movies from 2006 and they were even better than this...

The sad thing is that I remember watching all of the films they took clips from to make this fake trailer (except for "Exo-Man") when I was a kid!!

Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 pm

007 wrote:

"Paul Lynde as Loki !"

And Kiss were his henchmen! Brilliant

Sammy Davis Jr as Nick Fury?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:

Sammy Davis Jr as Nick Fury?

Ring-a-ding-ding, Daddy-O.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

The sad thing is that I remember watching all of the films they took clips from to make this fake trailer (except for "Exo-Man") when I was a kid!!

those 70s era marvel movies are laughable, but the worst one was Doctor Strange. It was a man walking in smoke the whole movie....

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am

I wonder if there will be a Hulk Vs Thor like the "epic" (as in an epic sh!t) fight they had on The Incredible Hulk Returns.......

Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 am

Saw the movie on the weekend (it opened here in Australia last week), and loved it. It's action packed, managing to balance each of them in terms of screen time, dialogue, character and and the requisite battle scenes (the final fight is incredible. Really.). Whedon's one liners are great, too. Whilst I've seen all the preceding films, I don't read the comics, so have no way in knowing how accurate the film is in that respect. But, it's extremely entertaining, the time flies by, and I don't think they could have made a better popcorn flick. The film should do mega-business -you guys should love it!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 am

I saw that this movie brought in about $180 million so far and it hasn't even been released in the States yet. I really can't wait til the end of the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Went and caught a matinee showing in 3D today. KILLER movie! Easily the best of the Marvel series by far, everything worked beautifully. I'm sure I'll go see it again before it leaves the theater.

My friend who accompanied me is a Marvel fanboy and he said Whedon nailed it 100%.

favorite line:

Tony Stark is talking to Bruce Banner and asks "How do you remain calm? Mellow Jazz? Herbal Tea? A big bag of Weed?"

lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm going to the drive in movie tomorrow. It is playing with John Carter. Can't wait. I'd go tonight but I'm too damn tired.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Cannot wait to see this!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for "The Avengers"   New Trailer for "The Avengers" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trailer for "The Avengers"
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next