Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser

Go down 
+4
exact33
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Empty
PostSubject: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Marvel released the first teaser for next summer's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" yesterday...

All I can say is...
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Shut-up-and-take-my-money

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Nice! Hulkbuster armor!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Looks great ! Ultron is looking bad ass.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:00 pm

its a must see for me!!!

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:09 am

James Spader voicing Ultron has me positively giddy! Still 7 months (roughly) until release. I am so looking forward to this! Wonder if Thanos is going to cameo again?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:21 am

Second trailer:

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:48 am

Seems to be something darker in tone and photography according to these trailers. Kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 am

I am stoked for this one. I'll have to catch this one on opening day.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:47 pm

this is a must for me.

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Seems to be something darker in tone and photography according to these trailers. Kind of cool.

You might also be noticing an aspect ratio difference. The first Avengers film was shot 1.85.1, this film is the wider 2.35.1.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:41 pm

2.35:1? Very cool. Isn't that what Whedon wanted to shoot the first one in but couldn't? Or am I thinking about a different movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:58 am

Intriguing quote from actor Paul Bethany about Age of Ultron

“This is the biggest thing Marvel have ever done,” he told the Radio Times. “It was enormous. I remember we were at Comic-Con and they showed a portion of the footage, and I was just gobsmacked. And I looked down the row and every one of the Avengers was the same, including Samuel Jackson. And his whole modus operandi is ‘I’ve seen everything before, I’m the most chilled out, relaxed man and I’ve seen everything,’ and he was as knocked out as anyone. It’s huge.”

The film will reportedly set a new VFX shot count record for a Marvel film.

Bettany, who will play the red-faced android hero the Vision in “The Avengers” sequel, also described “Age of Ultron’s” set as the largest he’s ever stepped foot on.

“One (part) seemed to be the corner of a town, with helicopter cameras and drone cameras flying about,” he said. “I just haven’t seen anything that big, so it was like being a kid on a film set again.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser   "Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" teaser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: