Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New "IT" trailer

Go down 
+3
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 am

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:20 am

Yes!! My 2nd favorite King book of all-time. Hopefully they haven't butchered it.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 am

Excellent book and a good tv movie back in the day. I have a bad feeling about this movie though. Hollywood always seems to screw things up. I expect lots of cheap jump scares and bursts of sudden LOUD music. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:40 am

Anything with clowns is inherently creepy to me.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:24 am

Looks thoroughly creepy and scary, so I'll probably never watch it. No

I do vaguely remember the 2 part tv-movie, and 'It' was the last Stephen King book I ever read.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 am

The trailer looks good. It's got to be better than the TV movie.Clowns are creepy as hell but still a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 am

I need to read the book, but the movie looks pretty good. I started reading it a while ago, but got sidetracked by another book, then never got back to it. I liked what I read, and definitely want to follow finish it. I still have five more dark tower books to get through before I read anything else though, so IT will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 am

I need to read IT as well. Have had it for YEARS and never, ever read it. Why? I guess the same as you, I must've gotten side tracked. Had the book for 30 years or more and never read it.... My 15 year old daughter read it, how crazy is that? I've had the book this long and haven't picked it up ever. I'll go look on her bookshelf tonight and get it out. I did enjoy the mini-series and I think I would like this new version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New "IT" trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "IT" trailer   New "IT" trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New "IT" trailer
Page 1 of 1